Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Crazy girl I got over.... Starting some conflict

Jokerlsk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There was this one girl I really liked. Not just sexually attracted to. I really actually did like her.. a lot, but I was afc about things and I killed my chances with my imperfections. She used me like an emotional tampon, and I let her... It was my mistake. Anyways, this happened about 2 weeks ago, and I've gotten over her. I've moved on with my life, you know, the whole "nowhere to go but forward" cliche. It feels good, it still does, and she can't ruin that. I feel great.. She should too, she's about to start dating a ****head, so good for her. That's how it typically is in reality. The douche gets the girl

So this past friday i hung out with some friends, and she was there, although I didn't speak to her, and she didn't speak to me until we got in the car... I ended up having to sit next to her, and I talked to her, but it wasn't anything big. Just friendly talk. School starts back on monday and we don't talk until today. So last I talked to her was friday

Today i randomly get a text saying, "Ok jokerlsk, tell me the truth.. I'm not stupid."
I said, "What are you talking about?"
She said, "Why don't you talk to me anymore... Why do you hate me?"
I said, "I don't hate you"
and she said, "Then what's wrong... and stop lying to me."
I said, "Nothings wrong. I'm fine. I feel really good actually."
and she said, "You're lying... just tell me the truth.."
and i said, "I'm not lying. There's nothing for me to tell you."
and she said, "Promise me then."
and i said, "Why does that even matter?"
and she said, "Because i miss you as a friend and you're acting weird. Your like not even my friend anymore and you can't even promise me... Please jokerlsk."
and i said, "I'm acting weird because i don't go out of my way to talk to you anymore? You're making it out like it's me not talking to you. You could talk to me if you missed me that much. I'm perfectly fine regardless."
and she said, "I know somethings wrong so stop trying to convince me there's not. Just tell me."
and i said, "Nothings wrong. Don't worry about me."
and she said, "Then why are you acting like this towards me?"
and i said, "Acting like what?"
She said, "you act like we aren't even friends anymore.!"
I said, "No i don't."
and she said, "Ok whatever. Since you won't tell me... I guess we'll just continue not talking or whatever.. Bye ttyl."
and i said, "fine by me."
and she said, "Omg jokerlsk, what the heck!"
and i said, "I thought we weren't talking anymore."
and she said, "Whatever."
and i said, "You say taht now."
she didn't respond.

My best friend then texts me saying, "Omg dude, she keeps texting me about you. Wtf?"
and i said, "What's she saying?"
and he said, "She said that every time she tries to talk to you, you ignore her."
Ironically, she's never once tried to talk to me the past week. ***** needs to stop lying to victimize herself.
My friend told me she won't stop asking him what's wrong with me, and obviously, nothign is wrong with me. She should probably take a hint and find a new emotional tampon. **** her.

That's my rant. Sorry

JCballin88

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Holy smokes...talk about a need for no-contact.

She is pretty much abusing you while attempting to get a cheap ego-stroke out of the scenario. She's making an ordeal of you being a man and not supplicating like the weak AFC she expected you to be.

Keep it up dude. Don't even waste your time texting this *****

Relations

Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol, happened to me one time. Once you remove attention from a girl who LJBFed you, they become majorly insecure. It's really surprising actually.

Jokerlsk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She never LJBFed me tho... I sorta went from being there to not being there at all. I have other friends, and I just forgot about her. I'm sick of it. I can't take that. I'm not someone she can just use.

Jokerlsk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I forgot to add that before this incident, last week around this time she texted me asking me why I hate her because that was when i first started avoiding her. I told her i didn't, and she believed me, but this time... not so much...... Damn

2crudedudes

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're really over her, forget her. She's with someone else. Let him deal with it. Tell your friends you're just not interested in hearing about her.

macallik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok I think this is where things get a little hazy in that line between friends and lovers. It is not that you acted like a potential lover and she treated you like a friend... moreso that you acted like a potential friend and she treated you as such. Now when you realize you are being a friendly guy, you take your friendship away and obviously the girl is wondering wtf is happening and you didn't even explain the situation. Is the girl wrong for being a friend to a friend or are YOU wrong for being too friendly for someone you like more than a friend?

I am not sayin that explaining why you stopped talking to her will help you or her, but the reason she is acting the way she is because someone she thought was her friend is acting very jealous and unfriendly for no reason. Hopefully you stop your feelings of resentment and anger towards her and focus on doing better for the next woman that you like.

Jokerlsk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't do that. I just don't want her in my life anymore. Plain and simple. She's got a destructive personality and only tears down the people she's around. She doesn't do it intentionally, or at least i don't think she does, but regardless, I don't want to have to deal with that anymore. I'm obviously terrible with girls anyways and I'd rather not have to deal with her ****. She gets really old really fast, and I know if i continue being her friends she'll lay more **** out on me and expect me to fix it. Is that fair to me? No, it isn't, and I realized that.

Desert Fox

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
damn dude how did you text her so much lol.

i would either just stop texting her.

or be like "sorry i have unlimited text messages and i don't wanna waste anymore."

not a typo :whistle:

by the way I think you're taking yourself waaaay too seriously dude. you're like a dull wall or rock or something. that's the impression i get from your posts. anyways, it'll be better if you defuse the situation with a joke. you claim you don't care, but you actl ike you do because you're responding to her seirously.

i'd do something more casual like turn her whole reaction into a joke. say something like "wow uhh i think you're a little paranoid" then laugh at her when she keeps saying stuff like that. laugh at her and pat her on the head saying something like "ok ok you're right, and the moon landing was fake too hahaaha" then walk away laughing.

i mean, why argue? just be like yeah if you wanna think that go ahead. dramatic girls like her want something to bounce off of (not your d1ck unfortunately) but if you're not giving them a wall to bounce off of, well they're just kinda left there looking stupid

Jokerlsk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think you got my post, Desert Fox. I'm actually a really fun guy, but I don't want her in my life at all anymore. I'm sick of her, and I just want to act like we never met. Today was sort of awkward because she was in the study group I was in. I didn't acknowledge her once. She even got one of my friends (the friend is a girl) to ask my sister why i hate her (The girl this thread is about). My sister was like wtf. Bull****, bull****, bull****

andy surianto

Don Juan
Reaction score
Man... reading your article is like reading my own story. I've just walk a way from such girl. And i haven't been happier. Hahhahah.