Crazy College Experiences

nan3109

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm new to college (i transferred from a community college to a state college) and i've run into some crazy stuff on the weekends here.

I'll give you a couple quick stories and you guys share what you have run into too.

So, I got back to my residence hall around 11pm on a Friday night because I was completely trashed. I get on the elevator with 2 other girls and push the button. They start talking to me (obviously they were drunk as i was) and ask me in a really drunk tone of voice, "What are YOU doin' tonight cutie?" and winks with one eye. LOL, I had to laugh after that. I pretended I was gonna come over to their room by asking for their room number but I never showed.

That same night I got back to my room and I had the door open and 2 girls walked in. I asked them if they wanted to smoke and they said sure. So we did and then all of a sudden one of the girls grabs the other girls boob and just plays with it. I was like "woah!" She said "There just boobs, who cares, touch it" And I'll leave the rest to you guys.

Anyways, share!

TinyDancer

Don Juan
Reaction score
It disappoints me how slutty girls are when they're high school and college aged. It's exciting now, but who's going to want to marry a girl who's sexual resume includes 30 or 40 guys? You can't erase those past decisions when you finally feel like growing up.

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by TinyDancer
It disappoints me how slutty girls are when they're high school and college aged. It's exciting now, but who's going to want to marry a girl who's sexual resume includes 30 or 40 guys? You can't erase those past decisions when you finally feel like growing up.
Sooo Tiny.... how many gurls do you intend to lay before you get married? One or two?

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree.

golf299

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i agree as well

gm8384

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree as well, but there are other people that don't and those are the people they will end up with.

Thats like 2 people that use drugs marrying. I am sure that most people that do not do drugs wouldn't marry someone that did, but if you both do it isn't a big deal.

People tend to end up with someone on roughly the same level as them. Don't expect a 35 year old virgin to marry a girl or guy that has been with 50 people.

TinyDancer

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Microphone Fiend
Sooo Tiny.... how many gurls do you intend to lay before you get married? One or two?
Well, I am a girl, so I doubt I will be laying any girls ever. When it comes to guys though, I intend on not having sex with anyone until I get married. Not for religious reasons or anything, just out of respect for my future husband. I think that the knowledge that you have saved yourself for him, and that you are entirely his to have is one of the greatest things you can give to the person you love.

If girls would really think about the long-run, they would see that people have a better chance of ending up happy if they believe in the 'old-fashioned' values and really embrace their femininity (which, contrary to popular belief, does not just come from between a woman's legs)
A truly classy woman:

• Is devoted to her husband or boyfriend
  • Can take care of and enjoys children
  • Can cook a good meal
  • Can give a great backrub
  • Prides herself on her honesty and integrity
  • Is understanding of other peoples needs
  • Dresses in ways that suit her figure, but does not flaunt herself, especially in public
  • Is not lazy. She has a job, ambition and could support herself if she chose to. She is just very careful not to let her career cut into time that she should be spending with her family.
  • Is gracious to her husbands friends and family
  • Loves sex, but keeps her sex life between her and her husband. She knows what information is private.
  • Works to maintain a good marriage. Although she loves her kids she doesn't ever allow them to sleep in the master bedroom, and she frequently goes out on dates with her husband. She actively sacrifices things and makes decisions that keep the passion alive.
  • Is not stuck up. Her class does not come from being a snob, but from genuinely caring about how she presents herself and how the things she does affects other people.

It is partly because of the true selfishness of most women in America that so many men are becoming more attracted to foreign women. In America, people are taught to care for only themselves. In few other places are someone's individual feelings and decisions so much more important than what is good for everyone. It's pretty sad.

Edit:
Nan, I have suddenly realized that I majorly hijacked your thread. I am terribly sorry, I just care so much about this subject that I didn't even think twice. I need to write a book or something instead of just posting all my ranting here.

Last edited:

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, I am a girl, so I doubt I will be laying any girls ever. When it comes to guys though, I intend on not having sex with anyone until I get married. Not for religious reasons or anything, just out of respect for my future husband. I think that the knowledge that you have saved yourself for him, and that you are entirely his to have is one of the greatest things you can give to the person you love.

If girls would really think about the long-run, they would see that people have a better chance of ending up happy if they believe in the 'old-fashioned' values and really embrace their femininity (which, contrary to popular belief, does not just come from between a woman's legs)
A truly classy woman:

• Is devoted to her husband or boyfriend
  • Can take care of and enjoys children
  • Can cook a good meal
  • Can give a great backrub
  • Prides herself on her honesty and integrity
  • Is understanding of other peoples needs
  • Dresses in ways that suit her figure, but does not flaunt herself, especially in public
  • Is not lazy. She has a job, ambition and could support herself if she chose to. She is just very careful not to let her career cut into time that she should be spending with her family.
  • Is gracious to her husbands friends and family
  • Loves sex, but keeps her sex life between her and her husband. She knows what information is private.
  • Works to maintain a good marriage. Although she loves her kids she doesn't ever allow them to sleep in the master bedroom, and she frequently goes out on dates with her husband. She actively sacrifices things and makes decisions that keep the passion alive.
  • Is not stuck up. Her class does not come from being a snob, but from genuinely caring about how she presents herself and how the things she does affects other people.

It is partly because of the true selfishness of most women in America that so many men are becoming more attracted to foreign women. In America, people are taught to care for only themselves. In few other places are someone's individual feelings and decisions so much more important than what is good for everyone. It's pretty sad.
Yea, that's nice and all.... I didn't read your list of "a classy woman" because you are a woman. That's like a wolf telling a hunter what makes a good kill. I'll be the decider of that, thank you. Anyway, lets say you find your "man" and he displays everything you ever wanted, but he says that he doesn't wannna wait til marriage for sex. If you say you wanna wait, then this becomes no longer for you man but for yourself. Which goes against your "beliefs". However your possesive, submissive talk about a woman being just for one man is cute (tho naive) With all this feministic media coverage, I'd have thought every woman would have a different outlooks. But by your viewpoint, I'd assume that you'd think that men are more physical creatures and women are more emotional, so a man could (only theoretically of course :rolleyes: ) fake emotions to get the end value, being physical, manipulating you to get in your jeans (and trust me, there is many people on the site here who, with incentive, could easily get you in bed)

In fact you must be pretty uptight having never got sexual release in your life. How would you feel if you built up anticipation in your head, kinda like when you are waiting for something to happen in a horror movie, MULTIPLED BY 100, to the point where you can barely breathe and you don't even care. And imagine on our honeymoon night when you turn the lights on and find out that your man is working with a small piece of equipment, or how about finding out weddin night that he's a transvestite? On the flipside, how many stories have you heard about men leaving marriages because the sex was non-existent or slowly diminshed. Are you some kind of anamolly? What makes your pvssy so powerful that it'll keep one guy sprung? This has to be in your head. There hasn't always been chivalry, engagement, or practicing abstinence, but from the beginning of mankind there has only been abou three constants: life, death, and reproduction (through Sex!) You are cutting out something that is programmed into our dna and memory.

Your marriage pool is limited to people who have never been in an intimate relationship (the nerds at Comp. U. are all yours) or people who are very religious, who will, no doubt have some kind of strong belief on current issues like gay people, black people, or even thinking the world will die tommorow and forcing you to join a cult with turtles as your new god. The reason they have such strong (though narrow-minded) beliefs is because for the most part they haven't experienced otherwise

That sounds like quite a good field, and I know you're telling yourself "I'll never marry someone closeminded like that, I want to be openminded..." but how can you be openminded if essentially your are doing the same thing as everyone else, by knocking something before you've even experienced it.

How do you know that you won't get soo obsessed with sex, always in the back of your mind, seeing the constant sexual connotations on every piece of advertising and product. What if this forces you just to rush into marriage? What if you get divorced? Will you then stay abstinent for the rest of your life, or what if you find another man? Won't you have disrespected him by sleeping with someone else? What if your husband dies? Do you become a desolate widow until you die? I suppose you would, staying away from physical contact for the rest of your life, too afraid to let yourself be vulnerable (you've had all these years of practice)

Just outta curiousity how old are you, because you sound old-fashioned and naive at the same time, soo my guess is between 15-32 because there are few gurls who would still be virgins after 30. I'm 17 yet more open-minded and i don't consider myself wise, but definetly not as "smart" as you.

Every heard Socrates and his outlook on life? This is applicable for this case "Tis better to be open-minded and wrong, then close-minded and right" Think of sex like the matrix, you believe something to be true for the majority of your life, until you had adulthood and someone gives you the red pill (that is what we will call the worst sexual experience in your life :)) After you take the red pill you will just feel regret for the years wasted being closeminded and try and convert the non-believers...

TheSplat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Back to the original topic. Last Thursday I screwed a freshman up the butt while my two best friends watched. The funny thing was, I was trashed, and she hadn't drank all night. I got statutory raped!

skinnydart

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's like a wolf telling a hunter what makes a good kill. I'll be the decider of that, thank you.
Really? So is this the way you treat all woman (Wolf vs prey)? I assume you don't have to many girls sticking around to long after "the kill"?

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by skinnydart
Really? So is this the way you treat all woman (Wolf vs prey)? I assume you don't have to many girls sticking around to long after "the kill"?
er... that's called an analogy, putting something in a different context so that people can understand the meaning better.

[look]aRhino

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with Microphone Fiend.

I'd rather have an experienced, fun and naughty bride than an inexperienced stiff virgin.

As for her sexual resume, if she doesn't have any kids, and if she doesn't have any STDs, then whats the problem?

I used to think, I want to save myself for marriage. Imagine the ... blah blah blah blah blah.

Then I grew up. Honestly, it really doesn't matter, and any guy thats that hung up on it is really too closeminded for you to be with anyway.

Rhino

legolas

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's a pity that girls these days have to get drunk to excuse themselves so they can have a little fun. They can always say to their friends "Oh I was drunk and didn't know what I was doing."

Imagine if we didn't have this stuck up society we have, we'd all be enjoying sex instead of wasting time in a forum like this. Did you ever stop and think that all the "techniques" that we learn here are simply an excuse for our brains to take action?

Never thought of it that way did ya?

What pains me though, is that these girls actually truly get drunk and end up having unprotected sex and all the problems that come from that.

Here's another one that'll get you to think. If the concept "s1ut" or "promiscuous girl" didn't exist, how would the world be different? Don't you think that there won't be any of this puritanical garbage we're being fed each day? We'd be able to have plenty of sex and never worry!!!

Did you know that sometimes people use the word "s1ut" because they're jealous" they weren't the recepients of the goodies? It happens all the time, since people never reveal their true feelings.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Originally posted by legolas
It's a pity that girls these days have to get drunk to excuse themselves so they can have a little fun. They can always say to their friends "Oh I was drunk and didn't know what I was doing."

Imagine if we didn't have this stuck up society we have, we'd all be enjoying sex instead of wasting time in a forum like this. Did you ever stop and think that all the "techniques" that we learn here are simply an excuse for our brains to take action?

Never thought of it that way did ya?

What pains me though, is that these girls actually truly get drunk and end up having unprotected sex and all the problems that come from that.

Here's another one that'll get you to think. If the concept "s1ut" or "promiscuous girl" didn't exist, how would the world be different? Don't you think that there won't be any of this puritanical garbage we're being fed each day? We'd be able to have plenty of sex and never worry!!!

Did you know that sometimes people use the word "s1ut" because they're jealous" they weren't the recepients of the goodies? It happens all the time, since people never reveal their true feelings.
Amen to that.

I don't really know what to think of "Puritanical values". I guess they worked once. They don't now. Maybe it's the fact that women are "liberated" now...back then women were expected to remain virgins until marriage but now that it's not expected, there's no longer that restraint. Especially with contraceptives and the like.

I still think even if you've banged a million girls, finally having sex with the RIGHT one can still be "special." And that assumes that there is only one "right one."

Our friend TinyDancer may be one of the last vestiges of that "Puritanical Regime." Given the right circumstances, she'd give that up. ;)

Aresx

Don Juan
Reaction score
when i first got into my current LTR, i was extremely jealous she had slept with 3 guys, all boyfriends. one of them was the older brother of one my firneds... small world.

why was i jealous? well, because i was a virgin and i was insecure that i couldn't compare to those guys. eventually i ended up cheating on her to make myself feel like i "outdid" her sexual history...

it didn't change a thing. it was insecurity that had to be conquered, not her sexual past.

so she's not 'bad' for sleeping with a few guys before she met me, it's just human nature. it was just me and my sexiual issues... ain't that a bytch.

Sexual

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Aww you shoulda jumped in. =) Threesomes are a lotta damn work when you don't have a good liquor **** to help out.

I fell down three flights of stairs once trying to escape being raped by a fat chick on a road trip in Atlanta. Swear to God my friends were just laughing their ayss off at me trying to escape this big chick, it was horrible.

Sexual

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by [look]aRhino
I'd rather have an experienced, fun and naughty bride than an inexperienced stiff virgin.
Shyt, most the girls I have sex with suck unless I'm on top. The only fun girls are the sluts and then you're all trippin the next day hoping u don't get an STD.

diplomatic_lie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TinyDancer does have some points. Class is lacking in today's women; even the Imperial Court of Britain is full of cheap sluts and attention *****s (like Prince Harry).

A woman with true class, who respects herself as much as she respects her man, is rare, but then so is all good things.

However I rarely take a woman's claim of "only sex after marriage" seriously. 2 girls I got laid with made the exact same claim, even up to the point where we were having sex.

So in 99% of cases, if a woman makes such a bizzare claim, in my opinion she's just naive, or doesnt want to have sex with YOU ;)