Crazy Chics=best Sex

COD

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some of the best sex I ever had in my entire life (so far) has been with crazy chics. It seems the slut factor goes way up with women who are a little off the beaten path. Girls who drink too much, have tramp stamps, speed, get in cat fights, smoke, swear, etc.

Theres a slight difference between Hot and crazy, it's a fine line but it's is noticable. For example.........

HOT CHIC-knows the words to songs from the rock group poison
CRAZY CHIC-sings about poison

HOT CHIC-can name every player on your favorite team
CRAZY CHIC-slept with every player on your team

HOT CHIC-twirls her hair
CRAZY CHIC-shaves her head

HOT CHIC-kisses you softly while u sleep
CRAZY CHIC-stabs u in the neck softly while u sleep

HOT CHIC-laughs at your jokes
CRAZY CHIC-laughs outloud while all alone

HOT CHIC-knows your phone number
CRAZY CHIC-knows your PIN number

Reaction score
Dude I gotta agree with you.. One of my hottest hook ups was with this 18 year old hawaiian chick named Cory.. I was 22 at the time.. Basically she was a punk emo type with tramp stamp, sleeves, and piercings.. I only fvcked her twice (found out she had a bf during 2nd time).. But man was it insane.. Stand up, Rough, biting, scratching, hair pulling, spanking.. Good times!

But flash forward 3 years to now when my gf is a 22 y/o Chemistry Major with her BS, steady income, own place/car etc.. She is a lady but when she gets behind closed doors its insane.. She loves to be hit hard and fast, choked when she is cumming, hair pulled, etc.. Good girls can be wild, you just need to train them and make them feel comfortable enough to do the crazy stuff..

Definitely agree with you though COD

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can have good sex with any girl. Crazy or not.

cletus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Usually thats the case. They have the most experience.

Duffdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For some reason, I have a fetish for girls with colored hair or colored stripes in their hair (blue,green,purple etc). I find that those types of girls are the most fun in general. Not to mention they are the most fun behind closed doors in my experience. Not that the respectable college girls are boring, its just that they lack the 'danger' or 'forbidden' factor that comes with a crazy chic.

fertileTurtle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds hipster.

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
real2 said:
WRONG! WRONG WRONG!! WRONG! :down:

I don't need to explain myself :D

Actually, chicks with enough experience, who are givers, are the best lays. Crazy chicks is a 50/50 chance. If they crazy and selfish, they are just a pain in the ass!