"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

crazy assed married woman

Don_Wrong

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 2, 2001
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
Location
Left Coast
Ok I met this married chick and she said she likes me has feelings for me etc etc etc. Well she always wants me to come to her parties where her husband will also be there. Then she invites me to their daughters b-day party actually she said your welcome to come to the birthday party. WTF welcome to come??? like I fuxking want to go to a kids bday party. Now why in the heck would she invite to parties with her hubby there? Then I am bitxhing to her about me loosing my hair, and she says it don't matter John "her husband" has no hair. WTF does his hair have to do with mine.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

DJZ

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 11, 2003
Messages
122
Reaction score
0
She wants your ballsack.
 

dietzcoi

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 24, 2003
Messages
1,099
Reaction score
8
Location
Germany
She is crazy., I know a few women like this. THey are just bored and want drama. Meanwhile, you are going to get shot!

Don't play her game. There are plenty of single women around. Don't get drawn in. If her husband suspects she will sell you out in a second.

Do not play this game

Dietzcoi
 

Reto

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 3, 2003
Messages
836
Reaction score
1
Age
53
Yeah...Don't play her drama game...

I had an affair with a married neighbor. Same thing. I was invited over all the time. Hung with her at the pool, etc.

Eventually, her H and I became friends. Of course my guilt kicked in. I found it realy difficult being around him. But he's a cool guy... She keeps telling me she's gonna leave him. So, I hang in there thinking we'd be together ...

Fast forward... She leaves him. She LJBF's me ...

I loose. The H looses ... Her new 25 year old BF thinks he's won. He'll learn...

Do not get caught up in her soap opera! If she'll cheat on her H, she'll cheat on you. Why would any one want to be with a chick with morals like that... There are too many out there with no BF or H...
 
Top