Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Craziest/Weirdest sh!t just happened to me

GearsGod310

Don Juan
Reaction score
Last Saturday I saw a contact on my Snapchat that said Ashleigh so I added her I wasn’t sure if I met this girl at a bar or tinder long ago and her number was just sittting in my phone.

I proceeded to add her she hit me up “Hey”.
We started talking I asked if I knew her.
She said “you added me”.
I said true true. Then I just told her that she popped up on my Snapchat and just decided to add her. I was being honest because this is what happened.

We started talking a lot and she told me she was 23 and asked for a pic of me and I sent her some of the ones on my instagram.

As the days passed by she asked for some of my abdomen so I sent her some snaps sum but she wanted more …(**** pics) I did not send any **** pics to her. I also asked her for some of hers and she was quick to send me nudes. Her nips were pierced and send me some in doggy position. She was extremely sexy.

what really weirded me out when we would talk is anything explicit or sexual that we’d talk about she’d save on Snapchat. And I asked her why are you saving the messages and she said “I need the receipts” & I asked her “wtf receipts for what”?
Then she said “omg I’m just playing chill” .. I didn’t think much of it at the time.

We set up to meet today downtown at a bar. Like 2 hours before meeting up she said hey I’lll let you know when I’m done getting ready and I told her “we agreed at 6”. The. She said ok but I’ll let you know when I’m done getting ready.

I showed up to the spot @ 6 and parking was extremely hard to find.. downtown had an event and they closed down a lot of streets and there was a crazy amount of people.

I called her and no answer.
She called back and I answered but all I heard was people talking in the background.
then she snapped me “where are you why don’t you answer? Signal is really bad rn”

I told her I’m in the parking lot I’ll see you inside the bar.

6:30 PM = Nothing
… I said to myself maybe she having a hard time finding parking.
Then she snapped me “I’m walking”
I said ok.

6:50 PM = I got up and left. Got into my car and drove home.

When I got to my block I sat in my car but not in front of my house then I called her - no answer - and messaged her “hey everything ok”?

Then I started to delete the abs snaps I sent her cause I was completely weirded out.. suddenly Snapchat lets me knows she saved my pics in her camera roll and she started screen recording our chat 5 times. I was like wtf.. I closed the app and reopened then boom she was gone. Not sure if she blocked me or idk…

I’m super creeped out boys... be fckn careful out there.

Last edited:

GearsGod310

Don Juan
Reaction score
Be savvy and always assume random girls are scammers
I’m worried. I feel like our convos were sexual but they werent overly sexual. “I’ma fk the sh!t outta you” nothing along those lines and I usually changed the subject quick. Just like little flirty sexual messages here and there from both our ends.

Could she do something with our chats or my pics?

again I’m creeped out because what if it was someone else pretending to be her… scary man..

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m worried. I feel like our convos were sexual but they werent overly sexual. “I’ma fk the sh!t outta you” nothing along those lines and I usually changed the subject quick. Just like little flirty sexual messages here and there from both our ends.

Could she do something with our chats or my pics?

again I’m creeped out because what if it was someone else pretending to be her… scary man..
Personally I never say anything I could be blackmailed with anyhow because I am
Comfortable with my sexuality so I guess it’s up to you

Stanley

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude...For all we know you just got catfished which is common on snapchat

Why did you engage with this girl and send explicit pictures with her when you don't know her in the slightest and she literally told you "she needed receipts". That should've been a massive "slow the **** down and wave a certain flag" kind of sign.

Also, Snap is not a safe app for privacy purposes and girls love to play games with it. Snap lets you know when someone, screenshots, saves or anything of the sort immediately. So either you missed it or she did it all at once.

All in all, nothing to worry about really? Unless, you think she is going to try and blackmail you or something, but it sounds like you didn't do anything wrong man.

ItsBeenAWhile

Don Juan
Reaction score
Since a lot of the replies seem to be from older posters, I'm going to post my opinion as a 21 year old: you were talking to a bot or a scammer (likely a male at that) who was trying to extort you for your nudes. There's not a lot you need to think about this.

For confirmation, check their snap score: is it high or is it low? If it's relatively low, bot/scammer. If it's pretty high, crazy chick who flaked on you. I'm leaning more toward the former though.

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah the nude scam is a big thing. I read about after a woman asked for a full body nude that showed my face. If that isnt a red flag for extortion not sure what is

DROPTOP_GTA

Don Juan
Reaction score
Since a lot of the replies seem to be from older posters, I'm going to post my opinion as a 21 year old: you were talking to a bot or a scammer (likely a male at that) who was trying to extort you for your nudes. There's not a lot you need to think about this.

For confirmation, check their snap score: is it high or is it low? If it's relatively low, bot/scammer. If it's pretty high, crazy chick who flaked on you. I'm leaning more toward the former though.
Chances are it was a nigerian cybernetic princess.

GearsGod310

Don Juan
Reaction score

Her snap score was a bit higher than 9,000.
Yea man she would ask for **** pics and I wouldn’t send them.

When I got near my home i noticed the chat said she saved a picture of mine to her camera roll, I then deleted the abdomen snaps I sent her because she pressed save on them and they were visible on the chat right after I deleted them she started screen recording the chats and then she blocked me.

GearsGod310

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude...For all we know you just got catfished which is common on snapchat

Why did you engage with this girl and send explicit pictures with her when you don't know her in the slightest and she literally told you "she needed receipts". That should've been a massive "slow the **** down and wave a certain flag" kind of sign.

Also, Snap is not a safe app for privacy purposes and girls love to play games with it. Snap lets you know when someone, screenshots, saves or anything of the sort immediately. So either you missed it or she did it all at once.

All in all, nothing to worry about really? Unless, you think she is going to try and blackmail you or something, but it sounds like you didn't do anything wrong man.
Never again man…
I mean even if she does try to blackmail me all she has are some pics of me from my IG and I think I was able to delete the other pics of my body before she screen recorded. I knew it was a red flag when she was pushy for more explicit pics but I didn’t send her any.