Craziest Places You Have Done The Nasty!

MaddXMan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
On a golf course in the middle of the night.

But an old country club fvck was staking out the place because of some recent thefts from the clubhouse. He called the cops on us. We saw the lights (right next to our car), got ourselves together and walked back, my girl and I each got criminal trespass tickets!

Daddy The Pimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
speakeasy said:
Dude, are you making this up? How has nobody commented on this one. You went in RAW with a complete skank on the dance floor? If you didn't catch anything, consider yourself EXTREMELY lucky!

Now that that's over with, explain how this happened in detail. What the floor crowded? Did people know? What was she wearing that allowed you to slip in like that?
Ive done it on dancefloor too . Its easy man . Usually , i lift girls while dancing and they wrap their legs around me . That time , the girl was drunk so was i , and she had this miniskirt , so i just put her thongs on the side and started fingering her . Than the things flew from there :D . I didnt come , i just did it for adventure :D. Noone saw us :D

Feels great when everybody is dancing and you're fvcking in front of them .

Rounder

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Boss's desk - no joke - When I was 20 I had sex multiple times on his desk, I worked at Great Southern Bank in Springfield, MO.

Here's the building - I could look out over the parking lot while it was happening - the left most window of the first set of 3 windows on the lower right side.

The funny thing was - one time I closed his blinds before we started going at it and I forgot to open them back up when we were done. The next day he came in and noticed that his blinds were closed - he said "I think someone has been doing something in here they don't want anyone to see!" We ended up blaming it on the cleaning crew, hah.

http://maps.live.com/default.aspx?v...&scene=18738945&phx=0&phy=0&phscl=1&encType=1

Other than that - the typical stuff, football field, various parks and lakes, in the back of my Jeep along side a river, stuff like that.

speakeasy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn, I didn't realize how boring my sex life is. I'm now going to have to top you guys by going skydiving with a girl, getting naked, banging her in freefall and putting my pants back on before I pull chute. I'm sure someone has done it. I bet someone has even fvcked at the top of Mt. Everest.

Pathgen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I wanna **** in space. Seriously no gravity would be the ****

SmoothTalker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol in space... The *** shot would definitely shatter world records, it'd shoot for yards before hitting something.

Gus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There was a spa on a trailer that was for sale on the side of a major road. We hopped in it and I nailed her.

Also had a lot of fun at a neighborhood that was under construction. ****ing on rooftops, tractors, etc.

BlakeW5

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Cr1msonKing said:
Wait, so you were getting head while watching her mom on a selftaped video pleasuring herself with vegatables?
Yeah! lol

Looking back I guess it's alittle disturbing (from her end). We were hanging out in her basement and I got to looking around and stumbled on these vhs tapes tucked away in a back room labelled "Krystal 1,2,3, etc". I knew her mom's name was krystal and asked what was up with them. She was all like "oh, nothing... you don't want to watch them" (she seemed embarrassed) so naturallly I had to pop one in. Next thing you know right there on the screen is her HOT mom going at herself with a cucumber. A little bit of talking later and I get the daughter blowing me while watching it (she was a freak, loved giving head).