Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Craziest place you've ever had sex/got bj?

eaglez1177

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Even tho this has prolly been done before, I havent seen one of these threads in a while so I figured id make it since im kinda bored. Anyways, ive never really had sex in any special place other than in the shower a few times, but I can say that ive gotten a bj late at night in a nearby park sitting on a swing lol.

What about you guys im sure theres a bunch of you that have had some crazy experiences

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sex club in San Francisco called the Power Exchange.

Sometime later, the SUV of a different woman whom I also met at the Power Exchange. We did it in the parking lot.

Crazy times.

Dannyrt34

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let me advise you not to get a BJ while driving... I got pulled over before for a suspected DUI for repeatedly crossing the center line. Little did the cop know, it was road-head.

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
I banged a girl I met at a friends party in her bathroom. I heard all the people asking in the other room where we went to. Her mom was knocking on the door and I had to answer and say I'm using the bathroom while she kept quiet! I was busting on her all night before and she said she had to go to the toilet and I said I did too. We got there and she pulled me inside. I ate her banged her and in her ass too and had to take off when the coast was clear. Never went back. lmao. (I've gotta be nuts. Didn't have a condom and just met her....1st and only really crazy thing I've done...stupid too...)

Just a Shot Away

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dannyrt34 said:
Let me advise you not to get a BJ while driving... I got pulled over before for a suspected DUI for repeatedly crossing the center line..
Rookie. :p

I don't really have any crazy ones. Closest I came would be a sauna. That was fun. Done the underwater beej too, but that was more of a novelty than anything else. Not practical at all, for obvious reasons.

masterpiece

Don Juan
Reaction score
done Bowling ally, on a mountain peak and my favorite her dads car bonnet haha

Wanted to join the mile high club to but as we went to go in loads of people were around so would have been to obvious.

eaglez1177

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A bowling alley? Hahah wow

and im almost convinced ive witnessed these two people join the mile high club one time on a flight to italy. it was like an 8 hour flight and i was almost sure that this guy and some other girl were in the same bathroom for a good hour while everyone was asleep (except me hehe)

nabster

Don Juan
Reaction score
For me it'd probably be at a music festival in Hungary. I rode this bird outside against a tree. On the same trip I rode a girl on a park bench at about 4 am.

Proselytiser

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's all right........ if u have a good time!
**** I could make a long list out of this

but the MOST notable

- In the spa at a friends house party, with about 30 guests 10 metres away around the corner on the deck

- As a high school student - blow jobs in free periods at the interchange bench on the oval; blow jobs in the nearby cemetery and reserve at lunch time, sex twice at the reserve (once at lunch time, once in morning)

- And for any Melbournians reading this - *******s at Surrey Hills, Laburnum, Blackburn, Mitcham and Ringwood stations during the day in the disabled booth things. Sex in disabled toilets at Eastland and Box Hill Central. Underground carpark, Franklin St (busted by security, let me continue, but couldn't get it up after that lol). Soccer oval in Box Hill. Soccer Oval at the high school (night time). Underpass at Laburnum station (night time again)

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In high school I had a master key and would often take my girlfriend to an empty room to fvck on our lunch hour. That was back before video cameras.

Since then, sex while driving probably tops the list. Having an SUV is important. Do not attempt to fvck while driving a sports car. They are for bl0wjobs only.

Kailex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In the beach... like, literally, we were in the water. She faced me, wrapped her legs and arms around me and we were banging with our best friends all around us in the water. We just couldn't hold the urge to try to bang each other in such a public place, so we did. Our friends were having conversations with us while I was thrusting underwater.

masterpiece

Don Juan
Reaction score
San Jose California said:
how'd you manage a wide open bowling alley?
It was really quiet and we were in the lane at the very end . we made each other really horney then just thought f it .

pinhas

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
In an under renovation restaurant on Union Sq, NYC, which we sneaked into. Did it in the kitchen and left them a nice "house warming gift".

In a little tent which stored water sports equipment located a few feet away from a pool area of a Miami hotel. Lots of kids and families around.

Behind a small rock on a Thailand beach, while people on jet skis driving around us. I’m almost certain they saw us.

tinctrar

Don Juan
Reaction score
Centrl Park NYC...Upper West Side by Strawberry Fields.

Actually had a couple bystanders watching. I was very surprised no one called the cops. It was a quickie tho...not longer than five minutes.

amoka

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
masterpiece said:
It was really quiet and we were in the lane at the very end . we made each other really horney then just thought f it .
This is a hard buy, son.

masterpiece

Don Juan
Reaction score
amoka said:
This is a hard buy, son.
Why would i bull for??, and to be quite honest i dont give a sh*t if ya buy it or not.

Night Owl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
On a train several times, on top of a very high mountain, numerous times in cars parked in car parks and dark remote lanes..

...and the Craziest - in a church during midnight Christmas service! I know, I expect a big verbal bashed for that one, and we will probably both go to hell etc etc... It was in the upstairs section, nobody else was there, nobody saw apart from the big man himself.. make love not war!

Gets his hat and ducks for cover...

2crudedudes

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Lets see, anal in a tent at a crowded beach, twice anal and a BJ at work (3 separate instances).