“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Crash'n & Burning Sucks

topdog3853

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 30, 2003
Messages
145
Reaction score
0
Well guys,
I just had to release some frustration. It just recently ended with a girl that I knew for 7 months. I have the DJ mentality internally & externally, so I know I'll be fine and it would be a problem to move on after some time. I even hooked up with a different girl on New Years. It still sucks though when it was a girl that you really did like. I'll keep it short so I don't bore everyone, but I just had to get it off my chest!!

-ONWARD and UPWARD!

Thanks
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

jbbrain

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 25, 2002
Messages
1,211
Reaction score
0
Location
montreal, PQ
top dog, what happened exactly with your chcik?
 

Superman X

Banned
Joined
Apr 20, 2003
Messages
387
Reaction score
2
Age
40
Location
Massachusetts
THERE'S NO SUCH THING AS CRASHING AND BURNING.

There are 2 possible rejection scenarios.

Case 1.

She rejects you politely or gives you an excuse. You feel good anyway because you made a great approach.

Case 2.

She insults you or rejects you rudely. Most people think that this makes YOU look stupid. Actually, the opposite is true. You were just talking to her, she looks bad for acting like such an *******. If you get out of the mentality that you failed and are crashing and burning, then you can laugh about it and still pull a good time out of the situation.
 
Top