Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Crash Course on Masculine Power

Duffdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is interesting stuff. I have thought a great deal about what you are talking about for a long time. Unfortunately, what do you do in areas of the US where looking at someone on the street isn't happening. For instance, in New York, people look straight ahead and concentrate on where they are going. I could see it being very easy to do this type of thing there. In Hawaii, people look into your eyes as you pass them, sort of acknowledging that you are there-- also easy to practice this type of thing. In Chicago, same thing, people look at your eyes when you walk by them.

However-- in Southern California, they decide everything about you waaaaay down the street and refuse any acknowledgement whatsoever about 100 feet away. In Northern California, its even worse: Imagine two people walking toward each other. Both recognize that they don't know each other and to prevent the other one from even having the smallest inkling of hope that you could talk to them they each look a prescribed direction and don't deviate from it until they are passed you. Girls have to look to the right and down and guys look to the left and up so that there is no chance that either of them could ever have any possible interaction and in effect slams the door on any type of cold approach via eye contact.

I even do this, and I know what its about too-- if some girl is looking at me with an attitude down the street, I avoid even giving her the impression that I was thinking that she was worthy of me looking at her by turning my eyes completely the other way only when she is walking by me. This makes it obvious that I am in effect saying to her: "no, you are not going to get the satisfaction of me looking at you and then you dissing me by looking the other way because I am going to do it first! HA!" Imagine a continual contest between men and women to make the other person look at you and you completely ignore the fact that they existed in the first place. I have to admit, when I would dress up really nice to show off, I would have no greater joy than refusing to acknowledge the many pairs of female eyes that were looking at me. Just as if I were saying to them as I was walking past them: "no, no, not a chance, no way in hell, no, no , your also not good enough, nope , noway, no, no..." It is the wierdest thing in the world-- and if you don't believe me, just walk around a college campus in norcal for a day. All the eyes of the girls are facing the same direction, its crazy. Same with all the guys.

It's as if the people in this area have already figured out your tactic many years ago and now require much more to get attention from someone. As if the "eye contact thing" is passe and cheap to them. Granted, if you actually get up enough courage and go talk to a girl, they are still receptive, just like anywhere else. The only difference is that everyone makes a conscious effort to avoid giving people any type of reaction via eye contact. I wonder, have you ever encountered people like this?

(I don't mean like 2 people, I mean like a whole area)

MisterMcGee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fine, then dismiss the street stuff, but this is still true when simply in proximity of your tag, whether it be at work or school or wherever.

Irs88

Don Juan
Reaction score
wow. and now I need to finish reading this

typical

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KarmaSutra said:
You'll never "get it" because you're a fvcking kid with no life experience.
Haha well put :)

Back on topic, wow ice to see someone break it down so well, easy to understand and apply now lets just hope they don't get caught up "trying to get it" and actually "get it"

typical

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HolyG said:
unfourtunately I am having some difficulty in understanding this post.

What exactly is receptivity?

From what I can tell, you should be focused on one thing all the time and not look around all the time?

Should you be unreactive and only pay attention to one person or thing at a time? Be focused?
Sorry about the double post but you seem lost and might need help as I think you read too much garbage here.

Now to get somewhere in your life and with women in your life you need a goal (education then a good job and maybe some sort of sports are good).

Work out a plan to get these goals, which I'm not going to even bother explaining because its up to you to find out how to do it yourself.

While doing that explore in your own mind and body what it means to be a man, as to what it is being a man not some one else' but your own.

Now you are ready to go out in the world as a man and attain your goals and get the women you want.

Example, I have work at 2 pm today went to gym arrived back home went to buy groceries, decided to walk to the store as it's 5 mins away on the way there was trying to reading a poster stuck on a wall a good 100m away a few girls walked towards my direction, all were in my books not good looking so I didn't look back and respond to their "gawking" with any eye contact. A good looking babe was walking down the street a good 40m away, she had a blue sundress on and pink lipgloss white sandels.

I gave her direct eye contact around 20m away smiled and said good day isn't it as I walked passed, she stopped and said it is a lovely day, she was smiling, I turned around and carried on talking to her, ended up getting her number. Simple.

Magico

Don Juan
Reaction score
way to go, typical!

legolas

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
window said:
Then something amazing happened. She literally comes within half a meter and squares her body off so it is directly facing me. I'm thinking wtf. And this is where I started to blank. Stuff started to go through my head like "what should I do, what should I say". Anyway the moment passed and she moved away slightly. I could feel things slipping and I started to blank some more. Then I just walked away as I no longer had control.

Perhaps at that moment when I had her full focus was when I should have turned and stopped reading the book.

Next time :)
Wow this is pretty awesome!! I think the problem you have is that you shifted into a different mindset when she came close. You went from pure dominance to wimpiness and she was pissed!! This is probably because you thought you had to say something interesting to impress her but of course this is not natural.

Last edited:

YAboi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sh1ts real

I tried out the 'looking in a girls left eye' thing on monday night when out clubbin and i was feelin slightly unmotivated to engage in convos with chicks and lo and behold when i did it to a hb10 blonde white chick, she came up to me like she had known me for years and hugged me! I was too surprised and tongue tied and unversed in speaking to 'ditsy live for the moment nothing upstairs type' girls to do anything but say hello though.

I also have a feeling my dressing that night might have helped in motivating her to open me cos i was peacocked out in suave 'whiteboy' dress clothing.

I also realise that you have to be attracted to a girl for her to be attracted to you because girls can smell if you are just using them for practise or if you just see them as just another a55. This is why guys who learn how not to project their negative inner thoughts (poker face) , have great success with the ladies.

This is the link to this guys articles. Go to the lower right hand side of the article under Web home and you can click on and check out his other articles. This stuff is great , ima read this sh1t and internalize it for l8r.........

Last edited:

jonusb

Reaction score
Before I reveal the principles and exercises to do just that,

naSTIboost

Don Juan
Reaction score
Very philosophical, definitely gave me a lot to think about and try. Great post!

naSTIboost

Don Juan
Reaction score
Jay Julio said:
@ Al Moh:
My first experience was about 5 meters away:

I was reading a book on the patio of a coffeeshop and there was this hot chick sitting with a guy a few tables away. He was facing in my direction. She was facing toward him, her back more or less to me.

At one point, I got the sensation that she was checking me out or looking at me in her periphery with her head turned to her left, which I noticed in my own periphery.

At the time, this made me a little uneasy, so I ever so slightly “turned-away” from her, perhaps as if to say, "A little more privacy, please." This was so subtle that no one else would have noticed it and I didn't think she would notice it either. I mean, I’m talking about moving my head a centimeter here, but...

She seemed to react to it! Or I got the impression she did.

“Naaaa... That was just a coincidence,” I thought. It was very, very subtle, but the timing matched perfectly.

So I decided to test it with a little experiment, which proved to me how much more profound communication really is than I had previously conceived:

The next time she turned her head (and every time after), I knew it was possible for me to be in her periphery, so, again, I ever so subtly “moved-away” from her:

Things like holding my book higher to conceal just a little more of my face, or slightly angling my torso away from her (again, I’m talking a centimeter here), or taking a sip of coffee so my chin was covered when I was in her periphery... just very, very subtle, “regular” things that no one else would ever notice as being "responsive" to her -- except me and... and apparently her.

Now, never once did we even place each other directly in our own focused attentions. It got close a few times, but I never committed to it. So the entire time, which lasted about half an hour, we only reacted to each other in each of our own peripheral awareness fields.

Yet I'm willing to bet our connection was deeper than the friend she was having a conversation with.

Meanwhile, I was literally situated behind her, so this was taking place whenever she would turn her head to her left, so it was possible for her to take me in.

Then something interesting started happening:

With each of my subtle, “move-aways”, she would respond by “moving-toward” me and she also started becoming more and more “animated” in her own conversation!

And before things came to an end, she had slowly turned her chair away from the guy, so that her profile was facing my direction instead of her back.

Very strange... at least, it was for me.

So how did it turn out?

When she left, she went out of her way to leave by walking past me (even though she actually was heading in the opposite direction as I noticed later).

She stopped, hesitated, turned around and said, “So how’s the book?”

And the conversation was underway.

That's awesome but I buy it... that doesn't mean I won't give it a try though

dj ben2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Bump this is gold, I'll post my funny experience.... Was at Tafe today and hanging with my classmates in the carpark when I spotted a carload of girls.... I practiced my awareness skills and looked at the most attractive one as the went passed. She immediately looked back at me and we locked eyes and she waved. I waved back and then all of a sudden they stopped the car about 10 m away and parked up.... I didn't realize that the other 3 girls were fat and ugly but whatever I was just keen to oracular my newly acquired skills.... They got out and hung around for a bit talking and looking and having a smoke while I decided to ignore them because they weren't as attractive as I first thought, after about 5 mins they all got back in the car and drove off into direction they originally were going. It was then that I thought holy **** they stopped just because of me lol, because my awareness and masculine power

TheJazz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Three words. Be a man. If you have to teach a man how to be a man, something's really wrong with this world.

dj ben2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The jazz..... Those 3 words don't help anybody.... Anyone can come along and say you just have to be a man. The cold hard fact is that there is something wrong with the modern world and men do need to start relearning how to be masculine so before you decide to post....ever, how about you make it something worth posting

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What ever happened to this guy? He seemed to have some good theories but his links are dead and he barely posted anything else here on SS.

DanelMadr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jay Julio said:
In fact, you're distracted by your inner thoughts and worries.
and
No Thinking and No Outcome
....sum it all up.

Good work. I just don't understand why so much talk on peripheral vision and stuff. When you have no fear, you don't worry and don't think about bs and you watch your surroundings as a good hunter should, it sure as hell strike you some good points.