Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Crash Course on Masculine Power

skeeloo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You claim this is not a technique but it is,this will not work becoz its just another technique techniques are barriers.it seems to work becos women like attention,they crave it when you dontgive it theyll jump on you.but its wholly validatory you are just a pawn for self validation

Puru13

Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay,my questions :

1. How good should peripheral awareness be? Like should I be able to see objects at the end of my peripheral awareness as clearly as those directly in my focus? Currently objects in my periphery tend to be blurred.

2. Should seamless receptivity be something you turn on and off at times or keep on everytime ?

3. This thread is 4 year old,so if you have some more things to add on this topic owing to experience accumulated overtime,please share.

P.S I found something related here : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flow_(psychology).Though they talk about some of experiences in 'flow state' as here but methodology is different.

Last edited:

MillerCharm

Don Juan
Reaction score
Puru13,

Yes, everything in your peripheral should be blurred.

Look at your computer screen and focus on the word green below for like 15 seconds. When you focus on it, notice everything around you....

GREEN

Now, see how you still notice everything around you? You can see your hands, even though you're not looking at them. If a little dark image went around the floor, you would probably look (like I always do) because it might be (which is sometimes is) a spider or something...

Don't you ever watch TV and then get distracted by something in the background? Well that's because you noticed it even though it was in your peripheral.

We naturally do this. The OP was only talking about it because he sees it as a way to make us better in certain aspects, which it can.

We naturally do this because if we are in the woods hunting for our dinner and we don't notice things in our peripheral, things that we're not looking at, then we would fall into holes, miss out on dinner, not see the enemy attacking us, etc. It's a completely natural thing, but some of us are better at it than others. The OP's point is to expound upon this natural ability to use it to help us better than it does already.

It's like everyone knows how to jump. But when you were a kid, you learned that if you ran and jumped right before a crack in the sidewalk or a little dirt pile, you could jump over it!

Same with this.

So, don't think your eye focus needs to be on the things as much as your awareness to them. My dog is sitting in the room where I'm typing right now. Without looking at him, I can tell he's laying down. When he picks his head up, I notice it. Sometimes, when I am really into a video game or a movie, I don't notice it when he moves his head because I am "blanking." But it's fine to blank in these situations because I'm in my apartment and I don't care if my dog moves his head.

But when I am out where I can possibly pick up a beautiful girl, I don't want to miss out on any girl. But if I never practice, how am I going to be good enough to work the OP's idea well enough for it to actually work?

So practice, but don't think you need to be reading words you're not looking at. Just be aware. Awareness is the key. If I am going to practice on my dog for the next hour, I want to be able to know my dog is coming over towards me well before he gets to me. My dog should never surprise me. I should notice when he moves, when he gets up, when he looks at me, etc. (If I am practicing on my dog). But I can still write posts like this, study, play video games, do work, etc. even though I'm focusing on him. It's not that I'm unaware of what I'm doing or that I'm straining my eyes or focus to look at my dog or anything else, I'm just more aware.

Eph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
love the post. I do some of this already actually, maybe not to the point of mastery but...for example the other day I looked in the mirror and for whatever reason focused on my eyes. First the pupils then the iris (I probably blinked a few times).

I believe the same day when I was walking to go play basketball, I focused on the school where I was going to play. I knew there were people to my left but I (for good or worse) made myself (not entirely sure if I "went inside" for a second or not) continue to focus on the school. I could see some of them (and their house) through my peripheral vision.
What are the chances I do this more often than not without even realizing it?

Puru13

Don Juan
Reaction score
What are the chances I do this more often than not without even realizing it?
@Eph - Do you mean how to do this automatically,without practising?

I think all through our lives we have been going-in and blanking-out so we have to train ourselves the other way.But the point is to do this all by not putting too much pressure on your mind.Just let everything unfold,go with the flow.You don't have to always force your mind out,just catch your mind when it goes in and connect to seamless receptivity again.Because If you are always thinking and trying to apply this things consciously,you are going in.Just say to yourself once : I am going to experience seamless receptivity.Then shut down all thoughts and go 'out'.

Within time,this will become something you would start doing subconsciously or 'without realizing' .

Yes, everything in your peripheral should be blurred.
@MillerCharm - Suppose I am walking down a street and a chick is coming from the opposite side.My focus is straight ahead and she is in my peripheral vision.When we come closer,I try to find through my peripheral-vision whether she is giving me eye contact or not so that I can shift my focus onto her at the right moment.But eye-contact is so subtle that maybe a blurred peripheral vision cannot catch it.Thats why I asked the 1st question.

Sneevox

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ironically, I've been naturally entering this state of awareness.
I feel it's merely our mass consciousness rising in awareness.

It's actually been happening over the last month or so.
I'm proud to say that a fellow man has put all of this into words.

Namaste, my friend.

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seriously though,who tried this and it worked for them

It's so much to take in that I gave up,the only thing that I take in is the ignoring them till they come into your view thing

Sneevox

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Fatal Jay said:
Seriously though,who tried this and it worked for them

It's so much to take in that I gave up,the only thing that I take in is the ignoring them till they come into your view thing
Well a lot of this is based on his philosophy on how it works.

The "unfoldment" is different for everyone.

Don't worry, man, just experiment with it.

Puru13

Don Juan
Reaction score
For those having difficulty I would suggest reading 'Power of now'.Will make all things clear.

another tip is that don't worry about unfoldment thing,just stop blanking out (going-in) and everything else mentioned will automatically happen.

HalfAddict

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oklahoma where the wind comes sweeping down the pl
Jay, about two weeks ago I started noticing exactly what you are saying. All the practice of just being aware and not constantly in my head made this happen.

You really can notice it, the energy around you becomes palpable.

I walk into a room and I notice every woman there without focusing on any of them. I see their reactions as I walk by, I have caught their attention doing nothing but walking by and being aware.

A good example, Saturday night I was at a pub shooting darts with some buddies. Some more friends of theirs show up and this chick, she walks up and stands in the same area I am standing. I noticed her long before I ever looked at her. Sure as hell I could feel it in the air not but 5 seconds later she is asking me my name and following me around trying to learn about me and flirting.

When it happens you will know it, something just sort of clicks, hard to describe.

Since reading your post here I googled a bit and found another good article on the subject here:

http://authenticking.com/unlocking-your-deep-masculine-energy/

Puru, If you really want the full shebang you have to hear Tolle say the words himself, and observe him. The way in which he speaks, slowly, deliberately, with intent.

Fatal Jay, do you meditate? This can help you, focus on your breathing, breathing is something you do without thought. Instead of letting breath be a thoughtless action focus on your breath and center yourself, then attempt again after you are centered and aware.

Have you ever had a near death experience? I ask about this, because I have. I once flipped a van on a snowy highway, and when I realized I had lost control it felt as though time had slowed to a crawl. There was an eerie silence and a feeling of tranquility. I use this as a reference for becoming present. It is the same feeling, there was no dread or fear just a strange peace.

Velor

Don Juan
Reaction score
****in Amazing

twentee

Banned
Reaction score
jesus. This thread is more attention than I 've paid to all women in my entire life, I think. sheesh. :) talk about overthinking something.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Absolutely. I think the whole LMS stay on mission thing is strategic. You MUST have it but it won't get you laid this weekend.

Then at the micro what to do, what to default to level. What to reinforce until it's unconscious I think guys can improve their results.

That's where game exists. And to me game covers nearly all interpersonal interactions.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Very occasionally I have found myself intensely affected by the mere presence of a particular man – so intensely affected that it has taken every ounce of self-control to appear unmoved.
"The effect is extreme, both physically and psychologically. Primal. Overwhelming. It feels as though the man has godlike power – the power of a man; masculine power. You feel totally held by this power. The desire to be taken by the man is so intense that it is frightening.
"It can be difficult to breathe, or difficult to remain standing, let alone maintain a conversation. Bone dry mouth, zero appetite, heart all over the place, the fear that you might faint, shaking like a leaf, body positively screaming to be taken, a reckless willingness and primal desire to do whatever that man wants.
This quote reminded me of something @BeExcellent said in another thread:
"Most men cannot get past appearance at all so they stumble & fumble all over it. If they are ga-ga over a woman’s looks it is utterly obvious. It at once pedestalizes and objectifies the woman...which means she is now a desirable object rather than an imperfect human being.

https://www.sosuave.net/forum/threads/if-you-are-failing-with-women-heres-why.263317/page-5

It's basically the same thing, in each case the person is having a sexual response to the other person's attractiveness. The difference is the gender. And apparently it's okay for a woman to feel like this but not for a man. Because it makes the man look weak. It's a double standard that I find annoying.