Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Crap-py night

Tenzen

Don Juan
Reaction score
So i get this chick were making out ~ here n there ~ boob sucking ~ groping the works ~ for around a few hours on her couch in front of ppl under covers so i couldn't have sex with her just yet, i had a erection through out most of it. So i get her into her room finally after a few hours, and shes laying naked next to me and i can't get a hard on at all!? i tried masturbating everything, i got totally embarrassed, and the girl started putting her cloths back on>:mad: . This never happened to me before. I read up some on it, and i have no trouble getting a hard most of the time, me making out with a girl gets my lil guy excited like crazy. But for some reason i couldn't get it that night. I didn't drink or smoke, and i didn't masturbate for awhile either. I was crushed..... I tried visualizing, calming down, doing some more foreplay, but i was like trembling and my sh1t was just not getting hard. Get this i wake up in the morning with a hard that wouldn't let me piss for like 20 minutes hahhaha. Any of you guys got any tips or reasons why this happened and how to avoid it in the future?

War Against Betaism

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most of my friends when they can't get a hard on before or during sex is because they drank alcohol, or it's because they're cheating on their girlfriends. Their mind wanders off and they feel guilty and instant boner kill.

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why didn't you have her suck your d!ck before you started to fvck her? That always works for me. Sometimes I'll get "whiskey d!ck" but, I'll just have my GF give me some head then, I am ready to fvck....

pingpongz

Don Juan
Reaction score
u should of walked into the toilet and had a 1on1 chat with your little buddy and told him to cop the **** on and wake up...

Never had it happen to me though :D

lordson

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
did you get a bit anxoius before sex thinking you might not be as good as you think or osmethign like that

did you boner go up and down during the long long make out period?

sometimes when my one goes up and down repeatidly, there gets to a point where it won't go up anymore

Tenzen

Don Juan
Reaction score
its like it was all good until i went into her room. Something to do with her environment or something. Pingpongz i was thinking about doing that, but she would of just put her clothes back on and my chance i think would be ruined. I was a bit too anxious, her impatience made me worry more then i should of. But ya lordson everytime the making out would stop my boner would go away then kick back up if it started again.

MooseGod

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Paradise City where the grass is green and the
I woulda blamed it on her... "well damn it was just fine for the 4 hours you WOULDN'T let me stick it in you..."

What a *****... You have no reason to be embarrassed, she called wolf, and the wolf got tired of waiting.