Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Cramps?

MoAF

Don Juan
Reaction score
So I go out with this 22 y/o, she brings her friend. We get ice cream and play mini golf. We have a TON of fun. Decent Kino. We drop off her friend and go to her apartment. Sit on the couch, spill a few drinks, clean it up, kino kino kino, yay. We put on a movie, and her body language was good, leaning on me while watching the movie, then all of a sudden she closes up a little. Not leaning on me, her feet are under her and she is in a scrunched position. Then a few minutes later she says:

"I hate to do this, but I've got a wicked headache and I need to wake up early tomorrow... would it be alrite if I drive you home? [I dont have a car]"

<I give her a look like 'wtf?'> "Well It sounds like nothing a relaxing massage wouldn't cure..."

"Anthony... if you really gotta know its cramps, and its really hurting... could I just drive you home?"

<look right in her eyes, she looks genuine>

"Anthony I'm sorry, just, I'm exhausted and I'm in a lot of pain here"

"If its bothering ya that much, no problem."

So on the ride home we chitty chitty about college/future plans, its a nice relaxing conversation. Getting out of her car she says "C'mere, gimi a hug" and pulls me close, we huge for a sec, lean out and then she holds eyecontact and we kiss a little, then she pulls away and says:

"You better call me, Anthony"

"Maybe <grin>"

Do women get cramps bad enough to cancel on a date? Was it just anti-slut? I need some opinions here, so I know how much effort to put into gettin ahold of her again.

Kodiac

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some chicks get some big time cramps around that time of the month. Was with one chick that could hardly move around that time from the pain / cramps. So yeah, she could be genuine.

All the other signs seem good to me :)

Women will be women.

Egyptiandude1

Don Juan
Reaction score
seems genuine to me, she drove you home, chitty chatted, gave you a hug, kiss, and basically you demanded you call her back...doesnt seem she was going back home to bang another guy...dont worry, call her, and set up a date, if she pulls the same **** again...well..you know;)

DJ Jeff

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd believe her...women can get cramps bad...you should have seen my ex girlfriend one time...holy ****...I thought she was gonna DIE.

HeyPretty

Don Juan
Reaction score
Stupid Uterus.

Yes, we do.

Until I got on the pill, I had to miss work for 2 days a month, and get morphine shots.

It's amazingly painful for some women, and for others, nothing more than a mild discomfort.

Next time, if you want to help, try a lower back massage, with peppermint, basil, rosemary and thyme oil, 1 drop each in 10 drops of carrier oil (Sweet almond or something like it- the herb oils promote muscle relaxation), or if you're not the Aromatherapy type, ;) just use a bit of lotion. Massage her lower back, and that will help to stop the pain.

Chocolate, as cliche as it sounds, also helps, as does calcium supplements, (they replace the lost calcium that cause most of the cramping.) A hot water bottle helps too.

But honestly, get her with 2 mega-cals, wait 10 minutes, she'll most often, be good to go. :D

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Stupid Uterus.

Originally posted by HeyPretty
Yes, we do.

Until I got on the pill, I had to miss work for 2 days a month, and get morphine shots.

It's amazingly painful for some women, and for others, nothing more than a mild discomfort.

Next time, if you want to help, try a lower back massage, with peppermint, basil, rosemary and thyme oil, 1 drop each in 10 drops of carrier oil (Sweet almond or something like it- the herb oils promote muscle relaxation), or if you're not the Aromatherapy type, ;) just use a bit of lotion. Massage her lower back, and that will help to stop the pain.

Chocolate, as cliche as it sounds, also helps, as does calcium supplements, (they replace the lost calcium that cause most of the cramping.) A hot water bottle helps too.

But honestly, get her with 2 mega-cals, wait 10 minutes, she'll most often, be good to go. :D

what about angel kissing? doesn't that help?