Craigs List: LTR discussion

Jimbo2k

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So I was browing the ads on craigslist.com for my area lookin for something, when I noticed a section called LTR. A discussion about LTR's ensues...how many red flags can you spot? DONT let this be you!

I Married this most wonderful and beautiful woman who I love dearly. I found out recently about somethings in her past which make me think differently not about her but why she kept them from me. Along with that I found out she has pictures and Video of her and her past out on the internet and I dont know why the hell its bothering me so much.

Also dont get me wrong I still love her to death it doesnt change how I feel about her. Just something in my head that wont go away.

I dont care what she did REally i dont...hell Most of her past I find is quite a turn on to me actualy. I love her more then any other woman. And actualy all her ex's shes told me are *******s to her and only used her.

Some sympathetic girl suggests:
you could always just vent your frustrations in the bedroom. My ex and I always found that to be a fun way to get rid of stress. ;)

but........
I would but shes not wanting to have sex with me......as per her words "your no fun any more."

Shes been really distant lately and just out of it not talking to me just holding up on her own and when we go to sleep she doesnt let me cuddle up with her and she wont come close to me no matter what I do she yells at me to stop touching her its making her sick.

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I counted 8

1-Beautiful/wonderful (He has a BAD case of oneitis.)
2-Her past not disclosed.
3-Pervoiusly posted pics/videos on the net
4-Says all past ex's were a-holes/users (Is she attracting losers/bad boys?)
5-Refuses sex
6-Emotionally withdrawn
7-Physically withdrawn
8-Equates physical touch with feeling sick.

This "wonderful" woman of his is exibiting text book examples of sexual abuse/rape. She needs serious therapy and LOTS of it. My guess is after years of Bad Boys and their nasty ways, she found a "nice guy" and snapped him up hoping to make her life better. But when he showed that he was sexually attracted to her, it disgusted her, because it showed that he was only a guy after all. I'll bet he's heard "You're just like all the rest!" a time or two as well.

Therapy....lots and lots of therapy.

CGE333

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Let me get this straight, before hubby she was poked more times than a pin cushion and now she refuses sex to her hubby?

She is definately seeing at least one guy on the side and as soon as she finds a guy that she thinks could be long term than hubby is gone. My guess the woman is leaving clues right and left that she is cheating and hubby is too blind to notice.

Notice to hubby: Those used condoms next to the bed aren't yours from 6 months ago.

Road Demon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like you got some black/white splitting going on here...

Sounds like some sort of Personality Disorder? Many good threads on this, do a search.

Symptoms sound consistent with Borderline Personality Disorder (BPD).

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One of my friends who is now divorced had a wife who suddenly had remembered some painful experiences in her past. She had been raped by her uncle. She never really knew. I guess it was some hidden memories which she found out to be true from her mom.

In any event, she didn't have sex with my friends for 2 years. They went to counseling and tried to work it out but couldn't.

Now my friend has moved on. He still loves her, but knows it will never workout.

In the meantime with my help and other friends he's become the biggest player I know. He has natural skills which certainly help.

It's tough when a woman your with has a bad past. Doesn't mean it can't work out, but it's very difficult.