Cowardice - That's your only excuse

Suspens

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
  • I have no place of my own, so I can't bring the hoe home.
  • I have no car, so I can't pick her up and arriving at a date with a taxi or public bus is AFC AF.
  • I got some acnes on my face, that makes me unattractive and scary
  • etc

I tried to get rid of those common excuses, I got my own place for the first time, a decent car and looked my best. Yet, I just kept wanking in that isolated apartment for a whole year. Why? Because laziness(which is a common illness) and cowardice(Lack of male characteristics) are the real excuses for dry spells and loneliness.

I recommend everyone to read this book by an unknown japanese samurai, it's free and can be downloaded from the internetz.

Timidity - How To Overcome It (1916)

By Yoritomo-Tashi

B

BlueAlpha1

Did it help you overcome it? What else helped you?

I'm in a very similar situation - improved my place, my financial situation with a better job, am back in the gym, and currently saving up for a better car. But still not getting out there and being an anti-social SOB. Been this way well over a year now...

Suspens

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Did it help you overcome it? What else helped you?
It gave me a crystal clear description of my problems, and the final pages provide you with the mental tools you need to overcome the issue.

Generally desensitization exercises help a lot. Also taking the hot hoes off the pedastals mentally is the first step. Avoiding p0rn or any kind of media which portrays HB10s can help lowering your standards to more realistic levels, because "she is not hot enough, or not my kind of ho" is a form of excuse itself. I am just starting (again) thoguh.

And I listen to this before going out ->

:up: