Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Covid19 Destroys The Central Nervous System, Scarey Read

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Know a few people who got it had minor symptoms for a few days, no long haul or nothing. They are perfectly healthy. No one in my community caught it. One of the people who got it said the flu is worse and they had a mild fever that's it
I would say 3 out 10 people get long haul cover.. In the UK the figure is around 80.000 people

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I personally think the strain of covid19 going around in March and April was deadlier

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Possibly. Though keep in mind mask mandates started emerging in April. That likely had a huge effect on the severity of infections going forward.
How did NY manage to hv currently only 63k active cases and Florida 460k?

Don't you guys hv a health department or centralised ministry to control this thing? The disparity is just too large.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How did NY manage to hv currently only 63k active cases and Florida 460k?

Don't you guys hv a health department or centralised ministry to control this thing? The disparity is just too large.
NY, NJ, and CT were part of the “first wave” so had the harshest containment measures. As of now the three states have the lowest covid positivity rate in the country and have for months.

Florida’s covid strategy was to ignore it, blame the pandemic on NY, have no statewide mask mandate, and force business to reopen. It’s not surprise they’ve done terrible with COVID-19.

The Federal covid strategy has been to just ignore it, blame blue state governors, sell hydroxychloroquine, brag about a potential vaccine, and now go for herd “mentality.”

Is anyone surprised at how this played out?

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ny sent positive Covid-19 patients to nursing homes, inflating the numbers with a vulnerable population

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
NY, NJ, and CT were part of the “first wave” so had the harshest containment measures. As of now the three states have the lowest covid positivity rate in the country and have for months.

Florida’s covid strategy was to ignore it, blame the pandemic on NY, have no statewide mask mandate, and force business to reopen. It’s not surprise they’ve done terrible with COVID-19.

The Federal covid strategy has been to just ignore it, blame blue state governors, sell hydroxychloroquine, brag about a potential vaccine, and now go for herd “mentality.”

Is anyone surprised at how this played out?
What I meant to ask is, doesn't ur country health department have the power of enforcement?

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Lol. No. In some states they can advise the governor to issue enforceable executive orders.
That's ridiculous, public health should be left to health experts, a panel of recognised experts in their field and not politicians whom by and large just experts at making empty promises.