Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Covid19 Destroys The Central Nervous System, Scarey Read

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I wanted to post this story as I hear too many dumb asses talking in terms of the death toll all of the time.

Totally ignoring the countless thousands of young people who are NOT dying from CV19 however are experiencing a different kind of hell, of the worst illness lasting 6 months and onwards.

I myself had CV19 and let me tell you, it effected nearly all my vital organs.

This is a very important read.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not surprised. Some of my of my coworkers that had it back in March still can’t smell.

I’ve heard it being referred to as “long haul” symptoms. They survive, test negative, but the body still shows long term damage.

But it’s a hoax...

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not surprised. Some of my of my coworkers that had it back in March still can’t smell.

I’ve heard it being referred to as “long haul” symptoms. They survive, test negative, but the body still shows long term damage.

But it’s a hoax...

That loss of taste and smell is indication of the virus going for your central nervous system.. Once your central nervous system has been effected, then All your vital organs are at risk.

Long covid effects literally every part of your body.

These dumb asses only look at death rates and ignore the hundred of thousands who didn't go anywhere near a hospital and yet are crazy ill for 6 moths or more

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah, I've been hearing this in my part of the world, I personally know the parents of a young man who is now bedridden AFTER being cleared of covid 19, he was only in the hospital for 2 weeks and they gave the all clear.

Many months later, doctors says he needs 2 to 3 years for recovery to a somewhat normal life, currently he still needs an oxygen tank to help him breathe and a cane to help him move about.

The worst part is, he's only 19 and his parents are worried sick of how he will be as he grows older.

As for some of the men here who takes it as some sort of hoax, don't let it be a regret that ur current belief system is based solely on politics and not science.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, I've been hearing this in my part of the world, I personally know the parents of a young man who is now bedridden AFTER being cleared of covid 19, he was only in the hospital for 2 weeks and they gave the all clear.

Many months later, doctors says he needs 2 to 3 years for recovery to a somewhat normal life, currently he still needs an oxygen tank to help him breathe and a cane to help him move about.

The worst part is, he's only 19 and his parents are worried sick of how he will be as he grows older.

As for some of the men here who takes it as some sort of hoax, don't let it be a regret that ur current belief system is based solely on politics and not science.

There are many online forums right now with thousands of young people suffering from long haul covid.. With some absolutely INSANE symptoms.

These virus deniers only have to make a little effort and research long haul covid.. However they won't do it, because they want to deny it's existence.

The only wake up call for them will be, death or severe long term illness.

The real crisis in all this probably will not be the death rate... But the hundreds of thousands who caught mild covid and are now very ill and unable to return to normal life.

Even though I feel around 80% recovered I still have certain issues that make every day life just that little more difficult

bcude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Even though I feel around 80% recovered I still have certain issues that make every day life just that little more difficult
Sorry to hear that. In what ways do you still feel the effects?

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
There are many online forums right now with thousands of young people suffering from long haul covid.. With some absolutely INSANE symptoms.

These virus deniers only have to make a little effort and research long haul covid.. However they won't do it, because they want to deny it's existence.

The only wake up call for them will be, death or severe long term illness.

The real crisis in all this probably will not be the death rate... But the hundreds of thousands who caught mild covid and are now very ill and unable to return to normal life.

For now, best thing is follow the protocols set by ur local health department-masking and general cleanliness.

If ur country implements and enforced a universal mask wearing among the public, I dare say you'd have covid 19 under control within 2 to 3 months, no more business closures, you'd hv a good opening up of society as is in much of Asia today.

Somehow I just don't get what's the fuss over wearing a mask, it's so simple and beneficial yet people in, Western countries are dead against it.

Not all western countries, Australia and New Zealand has even more stringent rules then some Asian countries.

7onriverI f

Banned
Reaction score
For now, best thing is follow the protocols set by ur local health department-masking and general cleanliness.

If ur country implements and enforced a universal mask wearing among the public, I dare say you'd have covid 19 under control within 2 to 3 months, no more business closures, you'd hv a good opening up of society as is in much of Asia today.

Somehow I just don't get what's the fuss over wearing a mask, it's so simple and beneficial yet people in, Western countries are dead against it.

Not all western countries, Australia and New Zealand has even more stringent rules then some Asian countries.
Only certain parts of australia have the issue. Here in perth its been pretty much convid free and everything is pretty much open.
The govt here in perth is praised by the general population in perth where the govt in victoria (melbourne) people have issues with. Could be a reason why this virus is sticking around because people are not obeying the govt in certain areas. All govts are on your side if you obey them. They are put into power.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry to hear that. In what ways do you still feel the effects?
Luckily I have always looked after myself physically and nutrition wise.. So I think compared to most people I have bounced back pretty well.

Current symptoms I have are...

01.My lung capacity is not as good as it used to be before covid.. I am unable to run like I used to, but can manage some cycling and lifting weights.

The good news is 6 months in, I feel like gradually my lungs are improving.

02. I have also developed CFS chronic fatigue syndrome.. I get tired much quicker than what I used to do.. If I push myself too much, then I have a relapse & my symptoms come back, such as shortness of breath.

03. When I go to sleep, my oxygen levels drop down into the 80's.. 85-87 which means I wake up needing to breath properly again and get some oxygen back into my blood.

This sleep oxygen issue is also happening to thousands of other people too... The cause is more likely because.. The part of the brain that regulates breathing when unconscious has been damaged by covid19.

During the day I can breath like normal.. That's conscious breathing.. However when unconscious, my central nervous system is not regulating breathing correctly.

03.I also have this very annoying ringing and buzzing in my ears, bit like tinnitus.. Sometimes it feels like a buzzing sensation in my brain.. This is also due to nerve damage in some part of the brain thanks to covid19

04. My memory has been effected pretty bad.. I struggle to remember things from the past or even from a few days ago.

05. I can't eat any sugar or have alcohol as it causes inflammation which means my symptoms come back.

06. I have this numbness in my fingers and hand sometimes which comes and goes and is quite uncomfortable.

07. My heart rate feels a little odd sometimes, seems to beat too fast or irregular and sometimes I get palpitations.

By the way... This is me feeling considerably better than what I did 2 months ago. Imagine how fuked I felt at the peak of illness.

Long covid is absolutely fukin hell

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Had the same problem of waking for gasps of air. Think it was caused by fapping rather than covid. When you mess with your brain with lustful imagery it messes with unconcious processes as well. Your head jerks forward involuntarily and you find yourself taking in a gulp of air.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Luckily I have always looked after myself physically and nutrition wise.. So I think compared to most people I have bounced back pretty well.

01.My lung capacity is not as good as it used to be before covid.. I am unable to run like I used to, but can manage some cycling and lifting weights.

02. I have also developed CFS chronic fatigue syndrome.. I get tired much quicker than what I used to do.. If I push myself too much, then I have a relapse & my symptoms come back, such as shortness of breath.

03. When I go to sleep, my oxygen levels drop down into the 80's.. 85-87 which means I wake up needing to breath properly again and get some oxygen back into my blood.

This sleep oxygen issue is also happening to thousands of other people too... The cause is more likely because.. The part of the brain that regulates breathing when unconscious has been damaged by covid19.

During the day I can breath like normal.. That's conscious breathing.. However when unconscious, my central nervous system is not regulating breathing correctly.

03.I also have this very annoying ringing and buzzing in my ears, bit like tinnitus.. Sometimes it feels like a buzzing sensation in my brain.. This is also due to nerve damage in some part of the brain thanks to covid19

04. My memory has been effected pretty bad.. I struggle to remember things from the past or even from a few days ago.

05. I can't eat any sugar or have alcohol as it causes inflammation which means my symptoms come back.

06. I have this numbness in my fingers and hand sometimes which comes and goes and is quite uncomfortable.

07. My heart rate feels a little odd sometimes, seems to beat too fast or irregular and sometimes I get palpitations.

By the way... This is me feeling considerably better than what I did 2 months ago. Imagine how fuked I felt at the peak of illness.

Used to have tinnitus in my teens. Not fun

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Aside from pneumonia, covid-19 was the worst cold I ever had.

Pneumonia was way worse.

The body is amazing at repairing itself....fasting+vitamin c, speeds things along.

7onriverI f

Banned
Reaction score
Had the same problem of waking for gasps of air. Think it was caused by fapping rather than covid. When you mess with your brain with lustful imagery it messes with unconcious processes as well. Your head jerks forward involuntarily and you find yourself taking in a gulp of air.
is this when your about to fall to sleep? and you wake up gasping for air and feel like your dying. no fap solves the problem. No fap for life.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score

You might have had a higher viral load when you came into contact with an infected person.

Higher viral load = increased severity

At least that's what my doctors told me, hence amongst others the masking requirements.

7onriverI f

Banned
Reaction score
You might have had a higher viral load when you came into contact with an infected person.

At least that's what my doctors told me, hence amongst others the masking requirements.
If both parties where a mask the chance of getting convid doctors have said goes down quite a bit. Actually pretty much makes you low risk of transfering it and recieving.

There theres other people saying if you wear masks you can't breathe and 5g raditation will make you less able to breathe. and the masks isn't good for your system because all the fibres go into your body.

All the doctors and nurses seem to be wearing them and they ain't having any problems it seems. Not yet but doctors and nurses have worn masks for years.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

This is very true.. Higher the viral load the worse you will feel

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
If both parties where a mask the chance of getting convid doctors have said goes down quite a bit. Actually pretty much makes you low risk of transfering it and recieving.

There theres other people saying if you wear masks you can't breathe and 5g raditation will make you less able to breathe. and the masks isn't good for your system because all the fibres go into your body.

All the doctors and nurses seem to be wearing them and they ain't having any problems it seems. Not yet but doctors and nurses have worn masks for years.
You guys in Australia had less inbreeding when ur ancestors 1st arrived there, that's why you can think rationally.

I heard inbreeding causes lots of mental issues.

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Know a few people who got it had minor symptoms for a few days, no long haul or nothing. They are perfectly healthy. No one in my community caught it. One of the people who got it said the flu is worse and they had a mild fever that's it

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Know a few people who got it had minor symptoms for a few days, no long haul or nothing. They are perfectly healthy. No one in my community caught it. One of the people who got it said the flu is worse and they had a mild fever that's it
As others said it is viral load dependent. That’s another reason masks are so effective. Even if you get infected through the mask it is filtering out some of the particles.