Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Covid will lead to UBI, the wet dreams of big gov

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I kept working.

Some people decided to hide away, like scared little girls...hoping Big Momma Government would pay their bills.

Not every unemployed person is a pusssy; some were just unlucky...but, some were just pusssies.
This talking point is rubbish. Someone who voluntarily quits their job is not eligible for unemployment.

Better question: What do we call big corporations that get billion dollar government handouts then immediately lay off thousands of workers?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What do you call politicians who move Covid-19 patients into nursing homes, filled with the most vulnerable demographic?

And, what do you call politicians who consciously suppress the economies of their cities and states, causing mass suffering to the most vulnerable workers, in hopes of political advantage?
We call em politicians

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What do you call politicians who move Covid-19 patients into nursing homes, filled with the most vulnerable demographic?

And, what do you call politicians who consciously suppress the economies of their cities and states, causing mass suffering to the most vulnerable workers, in hopes of political advantage?
Deflecting the blame, per usual.

215,000 dead Americans and counting. UBI is about to be approved again in the next stimulus bill.

The alternative is herd “mentality.” Open everything, don’t wear a mask, and let the bodies pile up.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Got any facts?

Inflation is the last thing central banks worry about during a recession.
DYOR

Thanks for proving my point.

So long.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a hilariously bad question. You’re still of that twisted theory that people choose to be unemployed.

Lockdown was preferable to having millions of dead bodies in the street. Paying people UBI to stay home was logical.
Ok so you want to go lockdown to stop the spread of the virus or you want to keep everything open to avoid economical backlashes?

You want to keep people sane or you want to protect their jobs?

Its tiring as asking as woman what she wants to eat...

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Deflecting the blame, per usual.

215,000 dead Americans and counting. UBI is about to be approved again in the next stimulus bill.

The alternative is herd “mentality.” Open everything, don’t wear a mask, and let the bodies pile up.
This is the default coronabro shame-talk point. "muh BODIESZZ". As if society is responsible for the bad health decisions and choices of the most vulnerable. Obviously that's not all-encompassing because some people cannot help their situation but you don't make adult decisions based on exceptions to the rule. Going forward, you do what you have to do to protect yourself if you are vulnerable. Vitamins, masks, distancing, whatever you have to do, you do. But life needs to go on. Quit cancelling sh*t. Let people get the virus and get antibodies, works the same as the vaccine.

At the end of the day, the lockdowns were unavoidable, the whole world did them (just about) and people were scared of the unknown. I think most people now see that we were way too scared, and the lockdowns didn't really work. It is what it is.

Back to the original point, I do not see all this as sinister. If anything, it might be natural. We were overpopulating, and most of those people were baby boomers who had been cheating death for years through bad diets and unhealthy lifestyles. The average baby boomer's cabinet is filled to the brim with medications, they've been on that poison for years, along with low-fat high carb diets, etc. It almost all had to happen. And guess what....it's those selfish emmeffers that are mandating all the lockdowns and masks because they know the reapers coming for their asses on their borrowed time.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Now, he's defending the economy?! Too funny!
He would like a full lockdown to stop the virus but at the same time people working as nothing happened, maybe we should force google to hire 500 millions people to work from home...but even then he would complain that remote working prevents social interactions.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been seeing "we're hiring" signs all over the place. Maybe they're not great jobs, but you have to start somewhere. Young people when I was growing up would gladly take any kind of work to earn some money. I get the impression people aren't as industrious these days.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok so you want to go lockdown to stop the spread of the virus or you want to keep everything open to avoid economical backlashes?
To this day you still don’t understand the purpose of the lockdown; to protect the hospital system from being overrun. There is no need for lockdown if we all wear a mask.

Last edited:

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To this day you still don’t understand the purpose of the lockdown.

There is no need for lockdown if we all wear a mask. Quit complaining and do it.
I'm not complaining at all, Im just asking if you are for lockdowns or for leaving everything open and running.

Are you gonna tell me? Asking cause you complain about the health risks of leaving shops open only for complaining right after about people being jobless if shops close.

I've been seeing "we're hiring" signs all over the place. Maybe they're not great jobs, but you have to start somewhere. Young people when I was growing up would gladly take any kind of work to earn some money. I get the impression people aren't as industrious these days.
Thats the problem, back then you started from bottom position when young then climbed your way up till you got a decent position in your late 20s or early 30s.

Nowadays you get stuck in a crappy job and you have no chances to improve or increase your pay, most young guys simply dont see the point of sacrifice their youth for finding themselves older with no benefit.

Not saying that young people is flawless ofc.

Last edited:

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nowadays you get stuck in a crappy job and you have no chances to improve or increase your pay, most young guys simply dont see the point of sacrifice their youth for finding themselves older with no benefit.
I don't agree with that, if you get stuck in a crappy job it's your own fault. You can either move up through hard work, networking, educating yourself, or starting your own business. It's a lot like dealing with women. You can sit and complain, or you can take responsibility and do something.

Besides, what if you are stuck with a crappy job? Isn't it better that you support yourself rather than leech off of others? I guess the latter is what most people want to do these days.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't agree with that, if you get stuck in a crappy job it's your own fault. You can either move up through hard work, networking, educating yourself, or starting your own business. It's a lot like dealing with women. You can sit and complain, or you can take responsibility and do something.

Besides, what if you are stuck with a crappy job? Isn't it better that you support yourself rather than leech off of others? I guess the latter is what most people want to do these days.
I thank god every day for allowing me to gain big money in the previous years before this damn plague messed up the whole world, if it wasnt for that as much as its ugly to say, I would have rather be a criminal than work a crappy job possibly in a submissive position.

Regarding others, you basically say in terms of work field what those other guys say about game "dont wish it was easier wish you were better"...awfully its not that simple, when the economic market sucks or the decent positions are all taken, it doesnt depend on you.

I think of many southern european countries were old men with no particular skills are sitting in top position in both the public and private sector only for the fact that they arrived first while younger guys with degrees and skills are hired as "assistants" basically meaning being servant doing basic stuff that leaves nothing to them in terms of new skills yet they often have a higher education than those above them.

In eastern europe there are more opportunities but still salaries are so low even for middle class citizens compared to the cost of everyday living, funny thing is that when their salaries were even lower they could get a home and grow a family cause life was less expensive than now compared to the salary.

The only places Im aware of where young guys can make it are in northern europe mostly scandinavia cause the government spends money on them as mush as on old people when it comes of giving them opportunities and shelter.

This world see <35yrs people as a problem rather than a resource, they are seen as kids demanding time and space while they should be grateful that they are fed.

Im honetly tired of old people wheter its on tv or at parliaments calling us "the lucky ones"...we inherited a fvcked up economy where those who made the mess dont even have the decency to get the fvck out instead of keep sucking as much as possible.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would have rather be a criminal than work a crappy job possibly in a submissive position.
I've always said that I find all work honorable. Do you know how hard people in the past worked just to survive? If you don't want to work a crappy job buy a plot of land and learn to grow and raise your own food. There are all kinds of options. No one guaranteed you glory or an easy life, you're not entitled to it. Live off the grid and you'll still have to labor. People's attitude today is if they can't be the six figure or more alpha, then they just don't want to work. I'm not saying everyone can succeed, but that doesn't mean you shouldn't try, or shouldn't work for your food, even though I'm sure relying on a government check is a lot easier.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've always said that I find all work honorable. Do you know how hard people in the past worked just to survive? If you don't want to work a crappy job buy a plot of land and learn to grow and raise your own food. There are all kinds of options. No one guaranteed you glory or an easy life, you're not entitled to it. Live off the grid and you'll still have to labor. People's attitude today is if they can't be the six figure or more alpha, then they just don't want to work. I'm not saying everyone can succeed, but that doesn't mean you shouldn't try, or shouldn't work for your food, even though I'm sure relying on a government check is a lot easier.
Nice, anything about the remaining 90% of the post?

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice, anything about the remaining 90% of the post?
Life's hard? You posted a lot about old people having the good spots and the younger people with nothing. That's kind of the way of the world, the older people will die off, and the younger people have to work their way up. When they're older the younger people can complain about them. I had a hard time getting started too, and I thought the times were unkind, but I believe if you continue to work and be resourceful it will usually pay off. Still, some people will always struggle. I'm not against helping the poor, but that's not an economic system.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not complaining at all, Im just asking if you are for lockdowns or for leaving everything open and running.

Are you gonna tell me? Asking cause you complain about the health risks of leaving shops open only for complaining right after about people being jobless if shops close.
My answer was clear; wear a mask. Are you going to do that?

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My answer was clear; wear a mask. Are you going to do that?
I usually wear a surgical mask, but carry around a n95 mask and swap them, for people who don't follow mask rules. If you can't confront them and they don't care, you have to put a stronger mask on your face. It's like a silent gesture of disrespect to them, especially if it's done infront of them and they are aware you are doing that because of them.