Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

COVID September 2020

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Governors don't follow the rules they set out, nor do they give a chit about you or your health. Just ask Gov Cuomo who killed all those old people, who doesn't stay home or wear a mask off camera.

The world has been deceived and spoon fed lies the past 6 months in hopes to instill fear into people. Sadly you fell for the trap hook line and sinker. They can't sell you covid but they sure as chit sold you a lifetime supply of fear.
So you think covid-19 is a hoax. Got it.

DelayedGratification

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The world has been deceived and spoon fed lies the past 6 months in hopes to instill fear into people. Sadly you fell for the trap hook line and sinker. They can't sell you covid but they sure as chit sold you a lifetime supply of fear.
One needs to look no farther than the RNC to witness the message of "be afraid!!!"

DelayedGratification

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Only millennial soyboys(i.e. "snowflakes”) use words like "triggered," squirt. Project much, fagg0t?
You know not of which you speak. Ad-hominen arguments are lame enough, but when you so completely mis-characterize the object of your argument, it's an entirely new level of pathetic.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Guys... Off topic by OP.

Tell me this. If I get THE vaccine, it has to be administered twice, if I get the entire course. How much money could it be worth and are how easy it would be to sell? Mind you, it is a serious crime in my country to export drugs that are essential for fight against COVID, such as masks and gloves, and definitely the vaccine. So, getting the vaccine would cost a good buck, and then shipping it internationally is a major risk.

U

user43770

Listen everyone. I had covid 19 alright. I have proof of it. It was a 3 week flu for me. You will most likely have a hard time if you have diabetes and/or obese. But if you are thin or healthy, you will live and you will just need to take dayquil/nyquil to control your cough.

Do you know what they gave me? Absolutely nothing. There is no protocol for mild patients. I survived with dayquil/nyquil/netflix/trolling on sosuave.
So, just a regular day with a little over the counter medicine added in lol

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Listen everyone. I had covid 19 alright. I have proof of it. It was a 3 week flu for me.
The last time I had the flu I felt like I was going to die. And that was without all the fear mongering that comes with Covid.
I haven't been sick much at all since retiring though, I'm not exposed to as many germs.

U

user43770

I went to my pharmacy and bought 7 dayquils and 7 nyquils. The lady was like "damn...14?" I told her "qurantine". Then I renewed my netflix account. And proceeded to post at 4 am every night on sosuave.
Is it like the regular flu? Cold sweats and all that? Those are the worst

U

user43770

That aptly defines the entire Left. You are the party of the mentally ill, junkies, hobos, convicts, illiterates, people certified as incompetent to provide for either themselves or their dependents, people lacking life experience, and people with pitifully low IQs.

Pretend all you want, but you know that the Left could never win another election, anywhere, without your hordes of voters who can't even read the ballots, much less understand the issues.

Any sensible person would agree that delaying voting age until voters gain some life experience and wisdom is a good idea, and that permitting people to vote(to make decisions for their neighbors) who make such chronically bad decisions that they live on the streets, eat out of dumpsters, and do drugs all day...is societal suicide.

So, you Lefties want to prove that intelligence, wisdom, competency, and achievement are really meaningful to you? How about signing a petition limiting voting privileges to people over 30, with IQs above double digits. You wont, though, will you? Both because your party is completed dependent upon the support of those people, and because you're one of those people.
Unabashedly glorious

U

user43770

I had the flu right before I had covid. I'll tell you the difference....

Flu = Feeling like sh1t. Constant runny nose, constant fever, sneezing, congestion, chills, headache, nausea, and eventually feeling better.

Covid 19 = 3 straight weeks of coughing and high temperature, almost manufactured feeling of being poisoned. The high temperature and coughing is constant and then suddenly disappears. And all the while I smelled sulfur.

Yes, I think covid was created. I had a constant smell of chemicals for 3 weeks.
But it affects people differently from what I've gathered. Maybe you're just a soft ass b1tch?

I'm kidding, of course

U

user43770

I know a woman who was positive for covid and showed zero symptoms. So maybe she was more alpha than me, who knows, lmao.
You kid, but there are some masculine women these days, bro. I meet women whose jaws put mine to shame

U

user43770

But she did describe the smell to me. It is unmistakable. It's a chemical smell. She didn't "lose" her sense of smell. It just got overtaken by something chemical.
I wouldn't doubt the sh1t being manufactured in lab. Look at what it has done to the world economy: the rich got richer and most of their competition - small businesses - went belly up.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
Let me dumb this down, so that even a retarded 4 year old, with 2 DemonKKKrap parents, could understand it:

When a lung cancer patient gets a cold, and dies, the doctors don't list the cause of death as "covid-02"(the corona virus is the category of viruses associated with the common cold, which is why corona virus is listed on cans of Lysol spray, as one of the viruses it kills).

Likewise, when an AIDS patient gets a cold, and dies, the cause of death is listed as "AIDS."

Why is this so? Well, lil dumdum, this is the case because it's widely understood that otherwise healthy people don't die of the common cold, that the common cold is very rarely a life-threatening condition...unless you already have a life-threatening condition.

The average age of kung flu fatalities is higher than the average life expectancy. So, if you're over 78, and you get kung flu, and they won't give you HCQ+zpack+zinc, and they put you on a ventilator, your odds are about 50/50. That's not a pandemic; it politically motivated malpractice.

If you're 18, and otherwise healthy, the flu will put you in bed for 3 days, praying for death...but you probably won't even notice that you had covid-19. Heck, I'm in my 50s, and it was like the weakest cold I ever had. If it hadn't been for all the hype, I wouldn't have paid any attention to it, at all, and would've completely forgotten about it. I had a case of the flu 5 years ago that seriously kicked my ass. I was barely able to work, and was really pissed off at the person who gave it to me.

Your analogy is moronic. First of all, covid-19 isn't a person, and can't be charged with murder. A better analogy would be if you accidentally bumped into a stumbling hemophiliac, while riding your skateboard, and he bled to death on the sidewalk, before the ambulance arrived. I doubt anyone would suggest you should be charged with murder, and I'm sure that his doctors would acknowledge that he died from his condition. But, of course, there would be no political motivation to abandon long established medical practice... unless it were Baron Trump riding the Skateboard...
I had a bad case of the flu 5 years ago, maybe it was December 2017... that kicked my azz too. I rarely get sick.
Most fatigue and nausea ever. Family members had it before me.

DelayedGratification

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Both because your party is completely dependent upon the support of those people, and because you're one of those people.
Again with the ad-hominems against a target you haven't the slightest clue about. Argument of last resort when baseless rants run out of steam.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
It's been a long year, and it's barely 2/3rds over.
We are all doing good now. We got this.
More rest, more good quality vegetables, more good quality water, eliminate stressors, more intense exercise and we will all finish this year stronger than we finished last year.
I know it.

DelayedGratification

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I find it hilarious that each of you Lefty twits thinks he's a unique snowflake, not at all like every other one....when even your denials only confirm your similarity.

All Leftists are feminine.

All Leftists are oblivious to their insufficiencies.

No Leftists can construct logical arguments.

No Leftists can defend any of their positions with facts.

In case you're wondering, sparky, facts commonly include names, dates, places, and measurements, and a verifiable 3rd party source -- minimum. your opinions aren't facts. "orange man bad" is just brain-dead groupthink, neither a fact nor an argument.

If you want to persuade anyone other than a chick, a child, or an imbecile of the value of Lefty ideas, you'll need to make logical arguments, using facts. Try it.

I'll start things of:
The DemonKKKrap party is the party of slavery, the Confederacy, the KKK, Jim Crow, the incentive-based abolition of Black fatherhood(a prototype of things to come), the castration of prepubescent children, identity politics(the latest face of socially acceptable racism), Marxism, Globalism, domestic terrorism, Cultural Relativism, normalization of Pedophilia, etc. The party you prefer has been on the wrong side of history from the very beginning, and has kept up that tradition, to this day.

I know so little about you, though, that I know you will run away from any debate of the facts. Prove me wrong. Be the one Lefty with the gumption to defend your party, its past, its current lunacy, its current candidate, its plans for the future, and do it with names, dates, places, numbers, and 3rd party sources. Show how "special" YOU are, that you're not like every other fact-averse, rebuttal-avoidant, irrational male-feminist Lefty I've ever encountered. Go ahead.
All I see are rants, generalizations (any statement attributed to a category of people that begin with "All" or "No/None" are false on their face and are not worthy of debate), and ad-hominens against me and other people of whom you know nothing.

As for having to show how special I am, I have no particular need to demonstrate that to you, (even though you feel the need to do so to me). If there's anything I've learned in 30+ years of online discussions, it's to never feed the trolls.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
It’s funny. The human ego runs the world and it’s the reason why the world is fvcked up. But some people think they live in some perfect world where if you just pay your taxes and vote, everything will be just fine.

Have anyone in this forum been in an actual gun fight? Have you ever had to shoot anyone? Have you ever worked for the federal government? Have you ever seen corruption? I’ve done all of those things.

When I was in Guantanamo bay, we got rid of new computers because we had to buy newer ones to justify our budget. There was also a 100 million dollar gym being built even though there was already a gym. It’s like an entire American city in the middle of Cuba.

This is how the military industrial complex keeps itself alive. By spending, spending, and more spending. There is already universal health care, pensions, all of that for government employees.

Everything that the government cuts back on and tells you you cannot have, they already use your tax dollars to give to themselves.
vibration seems a little lower...what's happening...you're not going to get sick again, come on now.

Your unique adversity has rounded out your strength.

I push reviewing..... but just remember; a rear view mirror is much smaller than the forward-facing windshield for a reason.

answer to questions:
1. no
2. only animals
3. only civic/municipal in the past
4. yes