Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

COVID September 2020

logicallefty

Reaction score

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last edited:

logicallefty

Reaction score

logicallefty

Reaction score
Any party that wants to be in control of your life so badly that they're willing to stoop to national race riots, and hyping a weak cold as the zombie apocalypse, not only should be kept forever distant from the levers of power, but should probably be promptly shot in the face...

...with sanity spray, of course. What did you think I was talking about?
Exactly it’s no longer just politics. When you stoop to messing with people’s freedoms and livelihoods it’s now war.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What planet are you from?

Surfers have been arrested for surfing alone. Runners have been arrested for running. Mothers have been arrested for taking their children to the park. Business owners have been arrested for opening their businesses. Homeowners have been arrested for showing their firearms to trespassing mobs, on their own property. The list goes on and on.

Murderous, arsonist mobs of looting vandals have been encouraged by Leftist news orgs and Leftist pols to spread terror across the US, for political advantage.

DemonKKKrap mayors and governors have lost their tyrannical fuucking minds.

You really are abusing the internet privileges at your mental institution.
you need to understand people like him belive freedom is hard, since you are free to do whatever, but also all and any thing you do you can only blame yourself, its like this being free means you are responsable for all decision you make and you are the one who have to answer for it. most peple can't take it, so they use a escape of some form, be goverment or religion, they want to be told what to do, not figure out what to do, hence why so little lead and a lot follow, following is easier, you can leave all hard things for others, problem start when they are so used to only follow they never question what he is being told

I know a lot of people like him, they are... strange, they do tend to change they minds, but only when that "change" benefit then, like somone I know, when he was just a peon, he was all share all gains, we need to help the lesser fortunate, and we should share richs, now he started to build his bussiness, he is trying to figure out on how to pass others behind, pretty much a opportunistic prick, who don't understand the value you have to pay to keep things nice, the sad part is he isnot the only one

logicallefty

Reaction score
Which freedoms are being messed with exactly?
@ShePays answered perfectly overall.

For me personally it’s been my freedom to breathe when I have to go somewhere that pushes the mask “mandate” which in my state isn’t even binding law but the media and Governor are telling people it is. My freedom to go to one of my favorite karaoke bars because the shutdown did so much damage to his business that he was never able to recover. It’s been my freedom to get a bite to eat after working from 7am-11pm because the restaurants that used to be open after 11 are now closed. Taco Bell drive thru doesn’t cut it for me. My freedom to go to downtown Chicago on a Saturday afternoon because even though I carry guns I do not want to go somewhere where there is a known increase the likelihood that I will actually have to use one. The freedom for my daughter to go to the local swimming pool because the pools are closed. Swimming is her main form of exercise. They might sound like little things but they are a big deal to me. When you work as much as I do the extra bull**** gets amplified for you. If you don’t work as much as I do then maybe you would not understand.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Murderous, arsonist mobs of looting vandals have been encouraged by Leftist news orgs and Leftist pols to spread terror across the US, for political advantage.
Trump is the one encouraging the violence and then benefiting from it. He provokes riots and then calls that joe bidens america. The best argument for trump is that he will keep you safe from the all the sh1t that is his fault in the first place.

All of the freedoms that have been taken away are a freedom awarded to someone else who doesn't want to breathe your germs. A recent death in my county was a 40 year old male with no preexisting conditions, none at all. He wasn't even overweight.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Trump is the one encouraging the violence and then benefiting from it. He provokes riots and then calls that joe bidens america. The best argument for trump is that he will keep you safe from the all the sh1t that is his fault in the first place.

All of the freedoms that have been taken away are a freedom awarded to someone else who doesn't want to breathe your germs. A recent death in my county was a 40 year old male with no preexisting conditions, none at all. He wasn't even overweight.
ok i'm curious how he encourage one?

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sending in goon squad prison guards with no training and no legal jurisdiction, just to tear gas and agitate protesters would be one thing.
is that him? not the police per see? I doubt they will wait for a president aproval to counter riots and such? this is more like goverment giving support for his strong arm, kinda hard not to happen

and don't be a fool all goverment do so

DelayedGratification

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You mean, like the ones at the CDC, who said that 94% of the people they listed as dying W I T H kung flu, actually died of whatever else was already killing them?
Well then, excellent! I can now get away with murder! After all, if I shoot someone on 5th Avenue, the Death Certificate will merely list the organ failures from the piece of hot lead the splintered through their body. Hell, it might not even list "gunshot wound" as the cause of death. It surely won't list the cause of death as "DelayedGratification", so clearly I had nothing to do with it.

Amiright?

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I remember seeing the empty refrigeration trucks on television because of all of the Covid death. I’m still waiting for the shot where they are full of bodies. If anyone have it please send.
I'm starting a new job this Tue, but my last job involved going to multiple hospitals every day. Alot of the hospitals I would go to had a trailer with a reefer unit on the dock. Some of the hospitals had the reefer unit running on the trailer which means there was dead bodies in it. I don't have a pic for you but I highly doubt they would be running the reefer unit on the trailer if it was empty.

logicallefty

Reaction score
I'm starting a new job this Tue, but my last job involved going to multiple hospitals every day. Alot of the hospitals I would go to had a trailer with a reefer unit on the dock. Some of the hospitals had the reefer unit running on the trailer which means there was dead bodies in it. I don't have a pic for you but I highly doubt they would be running the reefer unit on the trailer if it was empty.
What city was this in?

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
....so the governors should disregard public health scientists?

Governors don't follow the rules they set out, nor do they give a chit about you or your health. Just ask Gov Cuomo who killed all those old people, who doesn't stay home or wear a mask off camera.

The world has been deceived and spoon fed lies the past 6 months in hopes to instill fear into people. Sadly you fell for the trap hook line and sinker. They can't sell you covid but they sure as chit sold you a lifetime supply of fear.

thumbnail (3).jpg