Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Covid 'relationships'

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This pandemic has changed everything. I have been getting a few of PMs, and friends asking about the behavior of their women during this crisis. Some have been in LTRs with chicks and now things are going poorly. Some are having chicks come back after months of distance and now are 'dating' women that initially rejected them. The later is miserable, the former is happy and just wants advice on how to keep this train running. The first thing you have to rationally know is the following:

Everything starts with the chick. You have to have what she wants before you have a shot, if you don't.... well.... nothing you can do will flip that script.

Women typically do not make rational decisions when it comes to relationships... if they did then we wouldn't see divorce rates at 50%.

This is why you should ALWAYS walk away from chicks that are making things hard at the start.... their initial reaction to you is her TRUTH. I know too many sad stories where a 'decent guy' meets a chick... she is with someone COMPLETELY different from the 'decent guy'.... her life goes sideways.... she has a TEMPORARY emotional reaction to this and suddenly the 'decent guy' has a shot.... "decent guy' takes his shot.... "wins" the girl.

At this point things might go okay for awhile, then.... well.... she loses interest, starts getting b1tchy... distant... flakey.... and then one day she's gone. She has gone back to her ex, or someone just like him... WHY, because this is what the fvck she wants. If 'decent guy' is lucky, they never got married and don't have kids with this woman, and all he has to do is repair a broken heart and not his life and finances.

Now the manosphere will blame the chick... it's really not her fault. She is who she is... it's like wishing a scorpion was a butterfly.

When a woman is comfortable, she will default to her baseline behavior and wants. When she is 'un-comfortable' she will set aside her wants, to meet her immediate needs. This Covid pandemic is a time when MEN really need to be careful. Women are scrambling around dumping their men that are not helping stave off misery... and temporarily find the stable dude attractive. But one day this sh1t will end, and these chicks will quickly forget all the things the 'decent guy' did for her and she will go back to her baseline behavior.

You should ignore chick behavior during this pandemic... this is not NORMAL, their baseline behavior will be clouded. I could go on and on, but all I will say is read Doc Love's "The System".... keep reading it until it sinks in. If you are looking for a relationship, his advice is really the only thing you need. He teaches that you should not be putting any effort into women other than making offers to spend to with them... then you see how she responds. You do this from the start, because if you have what she wants, she will make things easy... otherwise, forget about her.... you don't fit.... she's trying on clothes, and if you don't fit she's not going to buy you. In situations like Covid.... well she will buy and wear a raincoat... but as soon as the rain ends, she will go back to wearing what fits and tickles her fancy.

So if you are in a LTR relationship with a woman where things were going well until this pandemic hit, well.... you are fine. Really do not worry about it, just do the very best you can do to get through this... you should be busting your rear to make it past this, but you have to decide if she is a member of the crew or a passenger. If she is sitting on her @ss b1tching at you, well she is an entitled passenger complaining about the service. If she's a part of the crew... well she is helping you bail out the water. Regardless, you should not be worrying about her... she's going to do what she does. If she leaves... well.... GOOD. You don't need her, when things improve... well.... she'll be back, then you have to decide if you want to take her back.

If you find a woman that had made things hard in the past, and is now is all over you. BE CAREFUL... Her baseline behavior was when she originally rejected you. What you are experiencing now is her response to her needs, not her wants. Go ahead and take advantage of this, enjoy the attention, but do not believe for one minute that she has really changed. When this pandemic is done, only then can you believe that she has REALLY had a significant emotional event that modified her behavior. It is possible, but the odds are you are driving a lemon and if will break down.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We're barely beginning to see the true economic impact of this COVID situation.

The eviction moratorium may have been extended through Dec 31, 2020 (provided the tenant meets certain criteria) but that doesn't absolve the tenant of back rent owed.

This means that a lot of guys will be financially distressed long after this pandemic is over. A lot of women will be financially distressed as well.

It's no wonder that now women are in survival mode and looking to lock down a betabux to stave off the financial storm that's about to hit.

Guys, I really don't think this is the time to get into a relationship with ANY woman. Once they rope you into a co-habitation situation or marriage you are on the hook for their financial situation....

Men and women are polar opposites when placed in situations of extreme stress:
  • When men face hardship, the mask comes off and we see their true colors. Some guys will rise to the challenge, some guys will tuck tail and run....
  • When women face hardship, the mask comes on. They pretend to be caring, docile, feminine, loving and understanding. This is not their default behavior. It's a survival instinct, it's an act. Women only show their true colors when they're in comfort mode. So it should come as no surprise that after the storm passes, regardless of how much a decent guy has taken care of her, a woman will revert back to her old hypergamous ways....

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To be fair, i thought most women would be dead by now based on what has been said about hypergamy, yet i havent met a sick broad yet... Might have to rethink the hypergamy thing, cant see behavior changing THAT much... Outside of the financials anyways.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In another thread, I had mentioned that in my area, all my colleagues are reporting that their wives and girlfriends are causing drama at home but they noticed that random women are being extra flirtatious with them whenever they're out around town....

In the context of this thread, this phenomena of extra-flirtatious women is starting to make sense.

I'm thinking these flirtatious women are exploring their options in case they encounter a more financially stable betabux to monkey-branch towards.....

Again, when placed in a stressful situation, women put their masks on and their survival instinct kicks in.....

A betabux is a hot commodity in this economic climate.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Now that's what I call the Blackpill Shamdemic, and it's not the virus we are talking about.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dating is harder in some ways but easier in others. My rate of new smashes has been cut by about half. Women aren’t giving up the pvssy as easily but I suspect that’s because the dating apps are being flooded with a different pool of women. The volume of profiles is definitely higher in the covid era.

The good thing is the amount of money it takes to date has been significantly reduced. Happy hours have been replaced by walks in the park / beach. Dinner dates now can consist of takeout and a picnic. The new precedent quite good on that front.

TonyTenner

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
In some countries like my own, the bars have been closed since March, meaning women have been denied a vital arena for advertising themselves. In most European countries where they are open, its table service only, no mingling, early closing time and - vitally - no dancing. So the bars might was well be closed there too in terms of a woman advertising themselves.

Interesting to see the behavioural change when bars get back to normal. Which, given the shamdemic overreaction, may be never.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
but you have to decide if she is a member of the crew or a passenger. If she is sitting on her @ss b1tching at you, well she is an entitled passenger complaining about the service. If she's a part of the crew... well she is helping you bail out the water.

If you find a woman that had made things hard in the past, and is now is all over you. BE CAREFUL... Her baseline behavior was when she originally rejected you. What you are experiencing now is her response to her needs, not her wants.
Very well put. The crew or passenger analogy should be used quite often in conversations IMO. It hits the nail on the head for sure. :up:

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We've been asking for a crysis for many years and now that we got it, we complain?

Let the spinsters appreciate what it really means to be independant from men even when big daddy gov pulls the plug, hopefully it will be an inspiration for the others.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We've been asking for a crysis for many years and now that we got it, we complain?

Let the spinsters appreciate what it really means to be independant from men even when big daddy gov pulls the plug, hopefully it will be an inspiration for the others.
I'm actually glad something like this happened. We've been without anything major for awhile and some of the younger generation never experienced any kind of life altering events yet. This is theirs...

Older guys have gone through Vietnam, Kuwait, Afghanistan, 911, Real Estate Crash, Economy crash, etc.

I believe society needs major events to happen for them to be humbled again and grow in different ways. Otherwise, we will all turn into something ugly...