Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

COVID 19 @ your location September...... locally

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
@ my location, Russia, Sochi, XY

News is quiet, they say wear a mask. Stay at home. Unofficial news, from guard that is stuck at home. Local hospital is closed, and it is confirmed, 8 infected, head of hospital fired.

From now on, whenever I travel by BUS I am wearing a mask, same with shops, when I go shpping, I wear a mask.

YOU, locally, where? what?

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@ my location, Russia, Sochi, XY

News is quiet, they say wear a mask. Stay at home. Unofficial news, from guard that is stuck at home. Local hospital is closed, and it is confirmed, 8 infected, head of hospital fired.

From now on, whenever I travel by BUS I am wearing a mask, same with shops, when I go shpping, I wear a mask.

YOU, locally, where? what?
Here in Virginia the governor has it. 450+ new cases yesterday. Currently on a downward trend. Everyone I know is healthy currently. One coworker recovered fully from a mild case.

No sitting at bar., but restaraunt and bar tables are open.
Mask required until you are seated at a table. Mask required in all public buildings. No fine for individuals. Business must enforce, or face fines and closure. Several local restaurants were ordered closed for not implementing required stuff like spacing. They failed surprise inspections.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Ok.. COVID 19 medicine here, it is $200. Shipping it to you is a felony but I don't give a sht. Buy yourself a box and 1 box for my mother she is in USA and I'll mail it to you. Otherwise I can't afford it. Medicine appears to be real, PM or here for more info. I'm not profiting, just saying shipping it outside Russia is a felony, but I am willing to take a risk.