Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

COVID-19 will separate the men from the boys

RickTheToad

Reaction score
While, I will agree, the hysteria for the COVID-19 is overreaching, there is some validity to it for persons who are Immunocompromised, have a prior respiratory illness or are elderly. The media along with our political leaders have really drove the public nuts for something in the end will not cause many people from dying; when compared to the flu, cancer or other major viruses or conditions.

I read on Twitter and online that people are having issues with staying at home and just chilling. Basically, they cannot handle the social isolation. They are becoming stir crazy, they are beating up (or murdering) their partners or whomever they are living with because they cannot handle the boredom or self-isolation. For thousands of years people dealt with social isolation and being alone. Real men are leaders and are able to lead and keep their calm on the home front. When there the sh it hits the fan, like now, real men step up, fake ass men cower, act irrational, emotional and cry for help. Now, if someone is in life threatening need, by all means, request help. However, 99% of the time, most will not need professional help.

Over the coming weeks, other things will start to happen due to this "pandemic". Police in major metropolitan areas have stated they are not going to be dispatching police officers unless for serious violent crimes. Most specifically, rape, murder, and/or domestic violence. That means, if someone robs you, breaks into your home, steals your car/possessions, you are on your own. Many people expect crime to rise due to this hysteria. Should that happen, you guys should be prepared.

Just like the millions, if not tens of millions, of people who had no food and paper items, they will also be overwhelmed at the last minute if and when the crime wave hits. This means, you should have a way to defend yourself. If you do not have a gun at home, and you are legally allowed to have one, buy one. The States cannot stop you from buying a gun from home defense. You want ammo, water, water purification tablets, generator, freeze dried foods, and basic medical supplies.

The test is here. Time will tell who will pass. We are men. We are supposed to lead the way.

Vantagepoint34

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
While, I will agree, the hysteria for the COVID-19 is overreaching, there is some validity to it for persons who are Immunocompromised, have a prior respiratory illness or are elderly. The media along with our political leaders have really drove the public nuts for something in the end will not cause many people from dying; when compared to the flu, cancer or other major viruses or conditions.

I read on Twitter and online that people are having issues with staying at home and just chilling. Basically, they cannot handle the social isolation. They are becoming stir crazy, they are beating up (or murdering) their partners or whomever they are living with because they cannot handle the boredom or self-isolation. For thousands of years people dealt with social isolation and being alone. Real men are leaders and are able to lead and keep their calm on the home front. When there the sh it hits the fan, like now, real men step up, fake ass men cower, act irrational, emotional and cry for help. Now, if someone is in life threatening need, by all means, request help. However, 99% of the time, most will not need professional help.

Over the coming weeks, other things will start to happen due to this "pandemic". Police in major metropolitan areas have stated they are not going to be dispatching police officers unless for serious violent crimes. Most specifically, rape, murder, and/or domestic violence. That means, if someone robs you, breaks into your home, steals your car/possessions, you are on your own. Many people expect crime to rise due to this hysteria. Should that happen, you guys should be prepared.

Just like the millions, if not tens of millions, of people who had no food and paper items, they will also be overwhelmed at the last minute if and when the crime wave hits. This means, you should have a way to defend yourself. If you do not have a gun at home, and you are legally allowed to have one, buy one. The States cannot stop you from buying a gun from home defense. You want ammo, water, water purification tablets, generator, freeze dried foods, and basic medical supplies.

The test is here. Time will tell who will pass. We are men. We are supposed to lead the way.
Add me a kimber 1911 on the ss shopping list

Vice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Any examples of men acting irrationally? I always love to hear about that kind of thing.

I've been extremely productive with my time at home. However, I can see how you'd get stir-crazy if the most productive thing you do is actually throw away your potato chip bag during a Netflix binge.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Any examples of men acting irrationally? I always love to hear about that kind of thing.

I've been extremely productive with my time at home. However, I can see how you'd get stir-crazy if the most productive thing you do is actually throw away your potato chip bag during a Netflix binge.
so it will change nothing we are on our own, during this crimes, or the police show up to prevent said crimes? police is more a remdy then a preventive, they try to impose fear so people behave, and more often then so it works

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We are men. We are supposed to lead the way.
Hard to lead when you're isolating yourself in the house.
I'm glad I'm not an extrovert though, if I were I'd probably be going crazy. I'd be trying to live on Skype or something.

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score

lmao hard introvert cope

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The amount of people having trouble staying home and isolated is pretty high. Society has been out of control for a very long time with the attitude that we're not vulnerable to things like this. Covid-19 has slapped a brutal reality for many people. The attention is solely focused on health, financial and people fighting for their lives and has been taken away from "duck face" poses and ass pictures on social media.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Dont worry. Your president is handling this situation. He is deploying troops near the Canadian border to ensure that people here will not run to your country. Hahaha.

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
The amount of people having trouble staying home and isolated is pretty high. Society has been out of control for a very long time with the attitude that we're not vulnerable to things like this. Covid-19 has slapped a brutal reality for many people. The attention is solely focused on health, financial and people fighting for their lives and has been taken away from "duck face" poses and ass pictures on social media.
social distancing is my preferable and usual lifestyle. nothing changed for me

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
social distancing is my preferable and usual lifestyle. nothing changed for me
I'm actually the same way but I can be an extrovert when the situation presents itself. You can say I'm a blend of both. I enjoy being isolated sometimes, even for a long period of time because it helps me refocus on life goals and myself. Some people need a constant feed of external stimulation and they are having the most trouble, mostly Women.

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
I'm actually the same way but I can be an extrovert when the situation presents itself. You can say I'm a blend of both. I enjoy being isolated sometimes, even for a long period of time because it helps me refocus on life goals and myself. Some people need a constant feed of external stimulation and they are having the most trouble, mostly Women.
nah women will be fine with social distancing becus they will be on tinder and socialmedia all the time taking selfies and whoring for attention

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

That's the cabin fever phenomena, my man... People go nuts when under house arrest aka shelter-in-place.....

If this shlt goes on any longer people will snap and domestic violence and civil unrest might be next...

RickTheToad

Reaction score
That's the cabin fever phenomena, my man... People go nuts when under house arrest aka shelter-in-place.....

If this shlt goes on any longer people will snap and domestic violence and civil unrest might be next...
Meditation helps. I have no problems with self-isolating. I work 12+ hour days, so there you go. I get home, I shower and hit the bricks and repeat.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Dont worry. Your president is handling this situation. He is deploying troops near the Canadian border to ensure that people here will not run to your country. Hahaha.
Don't be a dumb ass.

W/o social media, it seems many of the lemmings would be lost. I wonder what people did in the NYC blackouts in the late 70's?

Hard to lead when you're isolating yourself in the house.
I'm glad I'm not an extrovert though, if I were I'd probably be going crazy. I'd be trying to live on Skype or something.
The problem is with people in the house. If you live in a small apt in NYC, I can imagine it be very trying.

In other words, " the real pandemic is the damn panic!"
Always is the calm after the storm dude.

so it will change nothing we are on our own, during this crimes, or the police show up to prevent said crimes? police is more a remdy then a preventive, they try to impose fear so people behave, and more often then so it works
Usually, with a police presence, crime goes down. Right now, NYPD, is only supposed to watch for "social distancing and some imprisonment".

Plenty. Check out Google News. A dude in Bridgeport nearly killed his partner two days ago. She ran away and locked herself in a bathroom then called 911.