"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

COVID-19 Weight Problem

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2015
Messages
10,537
Reaction score
8,538
Age
37
Just an FYI for those of you dating post-lockdowns.. assume every woman has gained 20 lbs minimum. Unless they are a fitness chick their pictures online are certainly not accurate. It’s gotten out of hand.

I went on a rant in chat with my non-red pill homies about women that weigh more than me (170 lbs) being undateable. Predictably, that opinion was controversial and they sided with the women.. preaching covid fat acceptance. Stay strong mates. Don’t accept the unacceptable. Fat chicks gonna have even bigger egos this year.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2017
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
3,889
Age
53
Further propagated by crap like this unfortunately...


BTW, you are being very generous with the 170# weight...
 
Top