Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Covid 19 experience by Spaz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
It's alarming to see a few postings here that downplays a pandemic.

Whislt there is no point being an alarmist, we have to be practical with the information we have on hand by acting responsible - that by itself is a hallmark of masculinity.

I've personally know of men as young as 35, in good shape, healthy with no know chronic illness, who has succumbed to covid 19.

I also know of a man, who is also in his early 30's who survived it, that's the story you boys here should hear more often - how a fit young man was struggling for breath and only survived thanks to a respirator.

Both of them are in Europe.

Just imagine when more people is infected with covid 19 or even you, and when there is not enough respiratory machines, what do you think will happen?

Now be responsible.

Take action by protecting ur families, ur communities and also ur country by staying indoors when told, practicing social distancing and of course wash ur hands often.

In many countries this covid 19 has not spike yet, it is still blooming.

Do ur part.

Ur country calls you into action.

Millions have gone to war when needed.

Now they just need you to stay home and watch TV.

Easy..

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well it's doubling every week so by May 6th 800,000,000 should have it.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^^ well, 14 million Chinese cellphones have been deactivated recently, and every Chinaman has a cellphone. That tells me all 14 mil were cremated. China's no longer telling us their deaths.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's alarming to see a few postings here that downplays a pandemic.
If you think about it everyone is either going to overplay it or underplay it. Maybe there are posters who will call it exactly right, but that would be like trying to time the market perfectly, winning the lottery, or coming up with the perfect March Madness bracket.

I think we should comply with the self isolating though, and other advised precautions, that's the main thing.

I also know of a man, who is also in his early 30's who survived it, that's the story you boys here should hear more often - how a fit young man was struggling for breath and only survived thanks to a respirator.
Anecdotes like that don't really tell you that much. 34,000 people died of the flu last year in the US alone, according to the CDC, and 8,100 were of working age adults 18-64. Young people can always get unlucky, but it's still the elderly and infirm who are the majority of cases. That doesn't mean we shouldn't take precautions though.

By the way, the 34,000 flu deaths we had last year were more than we've had so far in the entire world due to the coronavirus.
People can downplay it, but people can overplay it too. But I don't want it, even if my symptoms were no more than a mild cold.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
If you think about it everyone is either going to overplay it or underplay it. Maybe there are posters who will call it exactly right, but that would be like trying to time the market perfectly, winning the lottery, or coming up with the perfect March Madness bracket.

I think we should comply with the self isolating though, and other advised precautions, that's the main thing.

Anecdotes like that don't really tell you that much. 34,000 people died of the flu last year in the US alone, according to the CDC, and 8,100 were of working age adults 18-64. Young people can always get unlucky, but it's still the elderly and infirm who are the majority of cases. That doesn't mean we shouldn't take precautions though.

By the way, the 34,000 flu deaths we had last year were more than we've had so far in the entire world due to the coronavirus.
People can downplay it, but people can overplay it too. But I don't want it, even if my symptoms were no more than a mild cold.
Perhaps im not being clear enough.

The main thrust of my thread is to keep adhering towards what's being advised by ur country health officials - staying indoors, social distancing, washing hands and bathing as soon as u r home, etc.

Don't downplay it.

This is to ensure that ur country healthcare system is not overwhelmed.

I trust that everyone has the level of IQ to understand that bit.

Now as for cancers, old age, terminally ill people, yes millions die every year and will do so every year BUT it doesn't overwhelmed ur hospitals does it?

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
It doesn't overwhelm hospitals because not all annual U.S. flu deaths occur within 3 states.
Just follow the SOP in this pandemic and hush.

Watch some TV and be a good boy.

Don't tell me that's difficult for you to understand or do?

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
What's difficult for you to do is to defend your feminine, fearful positions, which is why you don't even try.
Feminine?

That doesn't work on me buddy.

How abt something else other then ur delusions and fantasies abt me?

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yet another thread descends into petty bickering. Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.