Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Covid-19, Dating, and Society

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Richs bud aaron CLEARY (LOL) Swears much of the girls will flake. They will use social distancing if not Tyrone or Chad's status. The silver lining is the ones who come. They really double down.
Totally agree, the flaking has been surreal I'm defitnley no Brad/Chad or Tyrone
Yes I have met nearly a dozen girls but honestly most of them were a waste of time
Can't wait till the field opens up.

Warning!

Do not subscribe to The SoSuave Newsletter unless you are already a chick magnet!

The information in each issue is too powerful for most guys to handle. If you are an ordinary guy, it is not for you. It is meant for the elite few – not the unwashed masses.

If you think you can handle it...

If you already have girls calling you at all hours of the day and night, showing up at your door, throwing themselves at you everywhere you go...

Then sign up below.

But if you're just an average Joe, an ordinary guy, no one special – and wish to continue being so – then skip this. It's too much power for you.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Another thing that I wanna add
The positive about "Quarantine Dating" is you, learn right away who the timewasters/Attentionslores are compared to women who wanna meet
Typically the woman you wanna meet, usually meet within a few days where TImewasters/AWd said after quarantine or made some lame excuses. It made more effective meeting a woman right away to your place or meeting her at the lake for a walk

i.e. women sent me nudes for 2 days just to tell me she was on Tinder cause her boyfriend wasn't giving her enough attention smh