Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Covid – 19 concerns, and her ex is back in the picture. Advice please

stringpuller

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Every single time you escalate with a women and your denied you lose value.
Let me clarify this phrase for those that need it. I mean not your personal value. That should always be there.( options, mojo, etc etc) but im referring to the value of the push pull of desire of the sexual dynamic.
Physical fullfillment etc etc.
This can become numb in and of itself but then can lead to OTHER beta type responses to get secs and which will trun into more rejections and then further lead to secsless LTR.
In plate theory you just drop and rotate until reception. We all get that....that's easy.
What's a real challenge is maintaining desire long term or consistently while maintaining the fact that she can be replaced regardless of level of committment.
It starts from day 1 and secs is just part of the overall frame.
As soon as your woman starts to give you reasons that repel your desire for intimacy a serious red flag should go up.
Something is off. Level 5 off.
Im not talking while she is sick in bed or whatever physical ailments I'm talking normal day to day life.

In a rare moment of overt communication years back a certain woman told me if a girl ever tells you she has a headache to not have secs. Shes fcking lying to you. She was serious.

Warning!

Do not subscribe to The SoSuave Newsletter unless you are already a chick magnet!

The information in each issue is too powerful for most guys to handle. If you are an ordinary guy, it is not for you. It is meant for the elite few – not the unwashed masses.

If you think you can handle it...

If you already have girls calling you at all hours of the day and night, showing up at your door, throwing themselves at you everywhere you go...

Then sign up below.

But if you're just an average Joe, an ordinary guy, no one special – and wish to continue being so – then skip this. It's too much power for you.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You were the rebound. All women have exes. They never take the time to get over one relationship before they go jumping into another one. The difference is some women are open about their ex and others don’t tell you the details, I prefer the later. Every time I’ve been around a woman that still talked about her ex it never ended good for me. You should have hardcore ghosted the last night y’all had sex. So what if her kids daycare closed, not your problem. You had to let her think she lost you but now she knows she can have you and the ex. It sucks you have to play all these games but thank feminism.

Glassguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP- the moment you continue communicating with her you lost self respect and lowered your standards.

Correct response to anything she says = no response.

Total crickets. Drop her on her @ss and go find new chicks.

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We were last together two weeks ago and she told me that her ex, who left her twice before had contacted her and they hung out. She claims nothing sexual occurred, but pretty much implied we were done and told me that she still has feelings for him (but still slept with me that night).
Exit.png

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would not text her. If she reaches out, tell her to bring a bottle of wine and if you aren't banging her in under two hours, then tell her you have to get up early and she should go and then never contact her again. In my early days, bishes who were hung up on their ex would come over and try to hang out with me, they led me to believe they were DTF, turns out they just wanted to cuddle Lol. Their ex was filling their sexual needs and they wanted to use me as a cuddler. Now, I just kick bishes out.

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!