"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

COURAGE

KingBeef

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 11, 2001
Messages
803
Reaction score
116
Location
Queens, New York
In the voice of the guy in the mortal kombat game...your post was "OUTSTANDING!!!"
not to mention hilarious!!


- KingBeef
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Royal Elite

Banned
Joined
Jan 28, 2005
Messages
749
Reaction score
1
Age
49
Location
NY
I have finally found another MAN on this site. If i did cry I would be crying right now but that is for girlie men. This is the key to life for men-Grab your balls and do it-thats why you got them. Stop all this science ****, and Nlp, nfl whatever you call it. These are all ways to act like girls while not admitting it. Just grab your balls and do it.
 

Virtú

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 12, 2004
Messages
193
Reaction score
0
The old man part is definitely true; I'm 21 and I already feel that way - I wasted my life and it's too late to fix it. I know it's not true, but that knowledge doesn't seem to make a difference.
 
Last edited:

Freeman

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 26, 2005
Messages
316
Reaction score
2
challenge guy

So...did he ever ask for her phone number?
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

djbr

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 22, 2004
Messages
962
Reaction score
12
yeah yeah... i'm still on the business of BUMPing old goldies ya know :D
 

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
6,620
Reaction score
186
Age
47
Location
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Originally posted by CHALENGE GUY

YES YOU GODDAMMMM FUKKING MOTHERFUKKA, SHE LIKES YOU. ISN’T THAT CLEAR ENOUGH YOU INCOMMENSURABLE HEAP OF ROAD APPLES?

AAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRGGGGHHHHHH!


I rest my case.

P.S. Do it or I kill you.


[This message has been edited by CHALENGE GUY (edited 11-25-2001).]

[This message has been edited by CHALENGE GUY (edited 11-25-2001).] [/B]
Good crack? :confused: :crackup:
 

white cloud 8

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 13, 2005
Messages
397
Reaction score
0
Location
Canada
So ultimately, it is the guy's job to ask out the girl because there is very small chance the girl would do it? Is that just the way it is?
 

cA^

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 5, 2005
Messages
217
Reaction score
3
Location
Australia
yes

i needed to read this

im in the exact same situation; i see her most days, get good ec but i dont do anything.

on monday i will do it

i will do it.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

chinmi

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
18
Reaction score
0
excellent post!

And for those arguing that women do ask out men... that's NOT the point of this post. This post was about motivation & inspiration, not facts.

So.. excellent!
 

BMX

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 12, 2004
Messages
1,480
Reaction score
413
Location
Everett
I got 2 numbers in one week. One I didnt even want or ask for, I just listened to the chick and she gave it. The other I initiated and now I dont have to worry anymore.
 

ProDJ26

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 25, 2006
Messages
751
Reaction score
31
repeating what King Beef said in a mortal kombat voice,

"Supurb!!!"

:up:
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Privitor

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 17, 2008
Messages
66
Reaction score
0
Beffing said:
I shall grab my balls tomorrow, hard.
I said the same thing yesterday (the situation I'm in almost cried for this thread to be bumped - and it happened)
Of course I failed in grabbing mine :eek:
 

aforabi

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 8, 2014
Messages
94
Reaction score
42
love this post ...

it's the COURAGE .. yeah ... damn, and some guys don't want to go for number because it makes them look "needy?" ... hah ...
 

Cappo Yung

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 18, 2019
Messages
82
Reaction score
34
Age
37
I liked this post just after reading the first sentence. GOLD! Now I will proceed to the end. Thanks bro... I’m remolding myself into a MAN
 
Top