"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

couple of things ive noticed about women recently.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 10, 2017
Messages
3,244
Reaction score
3,403
okay just a few things Ive observed:

1) if you think shes your dream girl, because she only has 30 likes, and wears floral dresses in her selfies, she will still be insecure as hell, a total *****, and have eco systems of men in her phone, I cannot describe how good women are at protecting their social value and making society believe they are pure. I also believe technology and the whiteknight society/government has totally corrupted them

2) shes fooling local people shes wife material, rest assured she circulates all the local towns for drinks on the weekend, and builds up an eco system of men who **** her, that live 20-30 minutes away. Natural plate spinners plus no one gossips about them. ( the biggest downfall of men is that we dont gossip)

3)They all have boyfriends in the picture somewhere, but get this? they seem to have a knack at finding men, who dont use facebook or social media, so they can completely clown the beta provider, with their online shenanigans, this intrigues me at how they filter men for this.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

derby1

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 10, 2017
Messages
3,244
Reaction score
3,403
I can almost taste the bitterness, who hurt you?
the gynocentric court system that would allow a mother to shoot up heroin in front of the judge, and still allow her full custody

& a welfare/abortion system that clowns men.

I'm not bitter, I'm experienced.
 
Top