"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Couple of quick questions

Jeremymichael

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 10, 2001
Messages
290
Reaction score
2
Age
56
Location
UK
what is the mindest behind a girl just wants sex but no relationship. I know a girl who does not want a relationship but just one night stands.

Secondly a guy I go drinking with, keeps touching me on the leg or arm. He tells me he's not gay and that he's looking for a women, but him touching me makes feel awkward. Has anyone experienced this?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Ashlee Angel

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 18, 2002
Messages
1,080
Reaction score
0
what is the mindest behind a girl just wants sex but no relationship. I know a girl who does not want a relationship but just one night stands.



It could be alot things man! It's hard to figure out women they are crazy.


It could be a few reasons.

1. She was in a bad relationship and is scared to get hurt again.

2. She has low self esteem.

3. A ho

4. A nympho


Secondly a guy I go drinking with, keeps touching me on the leg or arm. He tells me he's not gay and that he's looking for a women, but him touching me makes feel awkward. Has anyone experienced this?


He might be gay but he may just be a touchy feely type of person?

He also could be Bi?

Tell him how you feel. Say " I don't think it's cool the way you touch me. It's a little gay so stop". Just say that and then it will stop. If it doesn't beat his ass.
 

LowPlainsDrifter

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 25, 2003
Messages
425
Reaction score
3
Location
Muskogee, OK
Well, some women just want sex - if you can find someone like that - great!
As for your drinking buddy - he could be from a household and/or culture in which that sort of casual contact is normal.
I wouldn't worry unless the frequency increases or his hand starts to wander elsewhere.
 

drZaius09

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 24, 2002
Messages
1,358
Reaction score
3
Location
MA
If it bothers you that much maybe you're the one who's gay.
 
Top