"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Couple of questions for you guys

Mcj493

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 9, 2003
Messages
12
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Massachusetts
I was in the car with my friend the other day........and we stopped to get some gas. And we got talking about being in the situation of your friend thats a girl is driving you around.......or your girlfriend is driving around.....it doesnt really matter about that. He said that the guy should do it no matter what. Like as soon as you stopped to get the gas, the guy should hop out and pump it. I said no thats not true, i wouldnt do it unless i was asked. I dont think id even offer. My friends called me an a$$hole because i wouldnt pump the gas. So my question is, would you guys just automatically get out and pump the gas or offer? I mean id do it if she asked, but otherwise i wouldnt. I want to hear your opinions on this.


Also, when youre on a date and you go play minigolf or bowling.....something thats like a competition......do you let the girl win?

thanks for the help
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

rich_uk

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2003
Messages
119
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
england!
dont let the girl win, but help her play. as in show her how to do it etc(you know the typical rub up against her to show her how to "swing") and as for the gas, no i wouldnt pump it in someone elses car unless they asked.
 

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 26, 2002
Messages
4,626
Reaction score
28
Age
40
Location
Colorado
Hell no, girls got hands and can pump their own gas. I wouldnt unless they begged and i got something in return:D But yea, dont just let her win. That wouldnt be fun at all. Tell her if she wins youll do something for her and vice versa, have FUN.
 

rich_uk

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2003
Messages
119
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
england!
yea and if you let her win without her knowing you had you would just look pathetic.
 

AC/DC

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 16, 2003
Messages
1,270
Reaction score
3
Age
38
Location
hyphy bay area, ca
1) Don't let her win, play your best, but have fun with it.

2) Have her go pay, and you can pump the gas. Just because she is a girl doesn't mean you put your gentleman side on hold when she needs something just because "she has hands too". Be a gentleman and help her.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Mr. Latte

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 15, 2003
Messages
694
Reaction score
0
Age
43
I totally agree. A lot of guys are taking this way too far. Being a DJ doesn't mean you stop being a gentleman. In fact, every TRUE gentleman is already a DJ. Problem is, nobody knows what it means to be a gentlemen, or a man anymore. You're the man, you're the boss...this is all well and good. But treating people like absolute crap only works when you're cruising girls. You don't get up and pump the gas EVEN THOUGH you're the man. You get up and pump the gas BECAUSE you're the man. It's not a defeat.
 

rich_uk

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2003
Messages
119
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
england!
Originally posted by Mr. Latte
I totally agree. A lot of guys are taking this way too far. Being a DJ doesn't mean you stop being a gentleman. In fact, every TRUE gentleman is already a DJ. Problem is, nobody knows what it means to be a gentlemen, or a man anymore. You're the man, you're the boss...this is all well and good. But treating people like absolute crap only works when you're cruising girls. You don't get up and pump the gas EVEN THOUGH you're the man. You get up and pump the gas BECAUSE you're the man. It's not a defeat.
i just wouldnt pump the gas unless asked because ive only ever pumped gas twice and on one car. i wouldnt want to mess up! lol
 
Joined
Apr 18, 2003
Messages
896
Reaction score
0
Location
Fayetteville, Arkansas
your friends are a bunch of sissy faggots. If the chick was driving me around and then went to the g*ddamn gas station to get some gas, I wouldn't pump a damn thing unless she asked and then I would just because I like helping people out when they ask for it. Other than that it's her motherf*cking car and she can do it herself.
 

xanderbaz

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 13, 2002
Messages
759
Reaction score
0
Don't go on an ego trip and play your best; cut her some slack. Think of it as a close win. If she's much better than you, play dirty and distract her. Get some kino out of it as well. You might get to play 'hide the salami' afterwards if you play your cards right.
As for the gas, even if she asked I'd go: "Hey, do I look like a friggin' gas station clerk that goes by the name of Bubba to you?" I don't call pumping the gas gentlemanly, I call it it chumpish. You might as well lick her windshield while you're at it. Not getting out to pump gas for her doesn't mean you're treating her like crap. It only means you're setting boundaries.
 
Top