“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Couple ladies I don't know what to do from here.

PUAstudent7777

New Member
Joined
Feb 20, 2024
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Age
40
so I have a girl on the line that knows me. I told her I was sorry I fell asleep, she responded in caps YOU SHOULD BE SORRY, then she send another message replying to me getting a new job SLAY KING.. should I ask for her phone number or send a picture without my shirt off or more talking? I'm not great at the talking stuff really I did NEG her so its much more relaxed conversation.

And another girl who doesnt know me is liking my photos, I'm wondering if I should try to number close her but I don't know if theres enough interest yet for her to talk to me on the phone for a while because we don't really know each other....

aside from all of this I don't want to mess this up. at the same time I have to move forward with them. I got a hold of a friends social medai accounts and other guys are much more direct with things... when should I send photos, when should I number close. 3 IOI? what is your advice.

What do you think?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top