Country to go to DJ

Trance

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you are white/blonde, go to brasil
If you are brunette, go to eastern europe

Simple as that. Girls love oposites, specially if you are foreigner, and go to countries with easy girls like brasil, romania, hungary, lithuania, ...

EternalBachelor

Don Juan
Reaction score
Whoa. I suspected this was the case. The girls that have had crushes on me in the past have always had dark hair. They have also tended to be on the short side. I have golden hair and blue eyes, and am tall. So they are like the complete opposites of me.

I don't think I can afford a plane ticket to Brazil. I am from England and was looking to go holidaying somewhere in Europe for some irresponsible flings with European girls. Where are good places to go?

Talking about Eastern Europe. The chicks are hot there. Especially Czechoslovakia!

Viking25

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by EternalBachelor
Whoa. I suspected this was the case. The girls that have had crushes on me in the past have always had dark hair. They have also tended to be on the short side. I have golden hair and blue eyes, and am tall. So they are like the complete opposites of me.

I don't think I can afford a plane ticket to Brazil. I am from England and was looking to go holidaying somewhere in Europe for some irresponsible flings with European girls. Where are good places to go?

Talking about Eastern Europe. The chicks are hot there. Especially Czechoslovakia!
Czechoslovakia? Dude..were you fukking asleep in the last 10 years? There's no such thing as Czechoslovakia! ... Czech republic dude! Go to retardville!

EternalBachelor

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the Geography lesson:D
I always assumed it was in Eastern Europe as it was behind the Iron Curtain during the Cold War, but looking at the map I suppose it is more central Europe.

Austin Allegro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you have blond hair and blue eyes, check out Portugal, Spain and Italy. I've only got very light brown hair, but in Madrid had girls on the metro saying hello to me and calling me 'Rubio' (blondie) so you should clean up!

Tango-Kid

Don Juan
Reaction score
Trance, I agree with what you said. Many times opposites attract each other. Being blonde and tall is very usual in England, like EB said, but in many other countries that would be something exotic and extraordinary - hence exciting!

However, I was wondering - like I did in one of my previous posts - do you concider "DJ" as something that is SKILLS such as "I´m going to Brazil to DJ." ??? For me, it´s not skills but it´s a way of life. I´m a DJ when I sleep, I´m a DJ when play football, I´m a DJ when I fuk up things... I´m a DJ all of the time, it´s not something that I turn on or off.

Sorry for going off-topic.. this is just one question I haven´t got answer from you guys. Or maybe I´m just fuking with words.

Anyways, Trance, I suppose we can put this "opposites" under the cathegory "being mysterious". Being exotic = being mysterious - not like all the other guys.

jordanz

Banned
Reaction score
Just to take it further. If you are a brotha, I'm told from previous female friends that Australia and Germany are tops.

Ser_i

Don Juan
Reaction score
girlz don't like opposites...

what you are saying without realizing is called curiousness :p

(explenation for those that don't understand) if you stand out from the rest... being by attitude, hair color,model... skin color.. WHAT EVER! women will be curious)

showtime17

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Trance
If you are white/blonde, go to brasil
If you are brunette, go to eastern europe

Although I dont think brunettes are really exotic in central or eastern europe. If you walk around in any of those countries, you'll see that the majority of people do in fact have brown hair. Brunettes are probably more exotic in countries like Sweden. (and from what i've heard swedish chicks are easy)

There are a lot of hot chicks that come from the former Czecho-Slovakia. For example Adriana Sklenarikova, former Miss Wonderbra, Petra Nemcova, the chick that was on the cover of Sports Illustrated Swimsuit edition (at least I think that's her name, I could be wrong)...plus hundreds of other models and of course dont forget Nadya, the hot babe from American Pie!!!!!
Brits usually go to Prague or Bratislava to get really drunk on cheap beer and make a ruckus, sometimes really trashing the bars, so the bouncers are usually really wary of British "tourists"..lol
Generally European chicks are friendlier and easier to approach than North American chicks.

by the way: Does anyone know how easy/hard it is to pimp in Lebanon? I think Lebanese chicks are so hot and Lebanon is the motherload of them!!!...lol.. although we do have a bunch of them here in Montreal as well, but for some reason I only meet the ones that are taken.

Trance

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Austin Allegro
If you have blond hair and blue eyes, check out Portugal, Spain and Italy. I've only got very light brown hair, but in Madrid had girls on the metro saying hello to me and calling me 'Rubio' (blondie) so you should clean up!
Dont come to portugal for girls, neither italy. Spain is more ok. Girls are really tough here, when u go out to eastern europe or brasil you are like, wow, im the real DJ!! When you come back, you get a few pieces, but nothing compared to those.

Notice: When i say oposites atract, i mentioned some special countries where the girls are really flirty, and if you are foreigner and they see you are diferent, you will get laid with ease.

showtime17

Don Juan
Reaction score
actually italy isnt that bad, especially if you're tall, cause most italian men are short so u would stand out :) :) :)