Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Counterproductive tropes/beliefs/ideologies

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was reading something recently and someone commented using the turn of phrase 'toxic positivity'. Those two words certainly struck a chord, descriptive of something I have been observing in so many people for so long.
The manic state of delerium that so many are aspiring to is unnatural, to the point where their 'happiness' comes across as very fake when one knows what tells to look out for. A good example is a constant need for 'banter' and p!ss-taking in a group environment. It's insincere and reeks of genuine insecurity, like people having nothing better to talk about.

Counting myself as a generally happy person, the general aim should be contentment with spikes of joy and happiness. If you wanna be a clown 24/7, join the fckn circus.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
It’s her loss.”

That phrase is total cope-maxxing IMO.

Even if it were somehow true, she will never see it that way. She still went for the guy SHE wanted. She didn’t “lose” anything because she didn’t “have you” to begin with*; thus, she won’t feel any “loss.”

*Or she did have you, you weren’t the guy she wanted; so it’s not a loss from her perspective but rather a net gain.

TLDR: Let’s say you’re a very good job candidate, but you aren’t selected for the position. The company will still likely go on to make money without you. They haven’t suffered a “loss.”

Last edited:

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would concur with the self improvement cliche.

”Self improve to the max so you can get the non virgin older girl who has been f*cked 18 ways from Sunday, just wants you for your assets so she can live a comfortable life while she ages and has the option to destroy you if she isn’t happy, and wishes you were dead.”

It’s good for a man to self improve, but once he’s in a good position the girls he wants are long gone. All girls who are fertile, hot, and young are defiled by the genetically blessed guys at a young age. Or are we self improving for older women with kids who have lost their feminimity?

I recall I was 15 and the hottest blonde girl in grade 10 came over to my house to work on a math project. I was absolutely in love and I really wanted to kiss this innocent young girl in my basement but I thought I should play it cool because she was so fragile and innocent with her look. About an hour in she told me lost her virginity at 14 to the basketball star at school. It really curbed my enthusiasm.

Rock on!

Grounded eagle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would concur with the self improvement cliche.

”Self improve to the max so you can get the non virgin older girl who has been f*cked 18 ways from Sunday, just wants you for your assets so she can live a comfortable life while she ages and has the option to destroy you if she isn’t happy, and wishes you were dead.”

It’s good for a man to self improve, but once he’s in a good position the girls he wants are long gone. All girls who are fertile, hot, and young are defiled by the genetically blessed guys at a young age. Or are we self improving for older women with kids who have lost their feminimity?

I recall I was 15 and the hottest blonde girl in grade 10 came over to my house to work on a math project. I was absolutely in love and I really wanted to kiss this innocent young girl in my basement but I thought I should play it cool because she was so fragile and innocent with her look. About an hour in she told me lost her virginity at 14 to the basketball star at school. It really curbed my enthusiasm.

Rock on!
Life is not defined by your experiences.Also,girls are going to get fvcked.Get used to it.If self improvement isn’t the answer,then what is,huh?Staying the same?
It’s not like there are only two types of girls in this world,those who are hot and virgins and those who are single mothers and are land whales.
Don’t be so binary.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hate when people say after you get rejected that “It’s her loss.”

Even if it were somehow true, she will never see it that way. She still went for the guy SHE wanted. She didn’t “lose” anything because she didn’t “have you” to begin with*; thus, she won’t feel any “loss.”

*Or she did have you, you weren’t the guy she wanted anyway.
Are you supp
It’s her loss.”

*Or she did have you, you weren’t the guy she wanted; so it’s not a loss from her perspective but rather a net gain.

TLDR: Let’s say you’re a very good job candidate, but you aren’t selected for the position. The company will still likely go on to make money without you. They haven’t suffered a “loss.”
Not necessarily. It breathes of high personal worth and self value. Especially if you have a lot of opportunities.

"It's her loss" means that the man views himself as the "company". He will profit with or without her. He knows he brings value into the lives of those he interacts with and there will be another.

Do we care how she see's it around here? It should be about your value, your dignity and your self respect. If she didn't want to deal with you then send her on her way, why would you want to deal with her?

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Are you supp

Not necessarily. It breathes of high personal worth and self value. Especially if you have a lot of opportunities.

"It's her loss" means that the man views himself as the "company". He will profit with or without her. He knows he brings value into the lives of those he interacts with and there will be another.

Do we care how she see's it around here? It should be about your value, your dignity and your self respect. If she didn't want to deal with you then send her on her way, why would you want to deal with her?
I get it. Thanks man.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I get it. Thanks man.
Swag, confidence, rep, strength, attractiveness are qualities that can be added to by the actions and choices you take and what you subject yourself to, and they can also be depleted by actions, chioces and what you subject yourself to.

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you build it, they will come.
High interest girls don't flake.

Willie Naylor

Banned
Reaction score
Self-improvement is a sham, at a certain point

Getting off of the hamster wheel and out of the rat race as quickly as possible is important.