Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Couldn't put my junk in her trunk

Flabbergasped?

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hooked up with a chick tonight. I finger her copiously, she's wet but not soaking. Any time I stop fingering, her vag dries up.

Eventually I try to bang her. It felt like pushing my **** against a brick wall. The shaft bent in all sorts of wierd ways because it couldn't get past her entrance. I tried different positions, slow, fast, w/e. I just couldn't get my jimmy into her nancy.

Is there something about penetration I don't know that would make this happen? Is wetness really that important, i.e. I should have brought lube?

I've had ready and willing chicks in bed, and haven't been able to give them a good fvcking because of stupid technicalities like this. Maybe my ****'s just too big?

speakeasy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Weird problem. If this was the only girl it happened to, I'd say it's probably just something with her. But if you said stuff like this is happening with other girls too, then it must be something you're doing. A vagina can open large enough to pass a child, so no d*ck should be too big.

Levex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell her to "wet" your member. Works almost every time in that situation.

lordson

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i find that only possible for what your describing is if you penis isn't fully erect and its part flaccid

if i'm 100% erect, i can get into my gf bone dry

if i'm 70% erect, still a big soft, then it wont go in if shes dripping wet, i have to shove it in

maybe thats your problem?

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have her lick your cack for a minute, ie "blow job". Slide it right in.

Royce

Don Juan
Reaction score
If shes not wet before you start then your doing it wrong.

Wiesman44

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're all morons. Some girls have problems staying wet. I dated a girl like that. Use lube, or dump her. Its a really annoying problem. You choose

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hope to hell you're using condoms. Most of them come pre-lubed, unless you're doing something to eliminate the lubrication. I've never had this problem using condoms unless we were banging for a while and things would dry up. That's when you use lube. If you don't have any lube handy, spit works okay.

trd323

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
always provide girls you are banging with Lube, condoms, and towels to wipe wet stuff off. They will really appreciate this.

Flabbergasped?

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think lube was the problem.

She was sucking me off right before I tried to put it in, but then the brick wall thing happened. I think I was pretty hard, it hurt like hell to have even the slightest bend in my cawk.

MaddXMan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Desdinova said:
I hope to hell you're using condoms. Most of them come pre-lubed, unless you're doing something to eliminate the lubrication. I've never had this problem using condoms unless we were banging for a while and things would dry up. That's when you use lube. If you don't have any lube handy, spit works okay.
Spit works wonders. If you don't have condoms or lube, give her oral to get her wet then put spit on the head of your c-ock. Slides right in. Be discreet about it too, put spit on your fingers then wipe on the head, don't need sound effects or act like you're hawking a loogie.

Flabbergasped?

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ironically, the first girl this happened with booty called me last night.

I am now armed with lube, thanks to this thread, so I intend to pound her into oblivion.