"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Couldnt get a hard on! wtf?

Hercules

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 14, 2003
Messages
27
Reaction score
0
Hey all, this is really embaracing i had my gf over and we started to full around! i went down on her and after i was done she went down on me but it too a little bit to get hard! 20 min later she still down on me and i aint C*ming! so then we tried intercourse and my C*OCK just went limp! like wtf and to top it all off this was my first time having sex! i have the flue though could that be it! like its really embaracing not to get a hard in bed! by the way im a 21 year old...if ur gona laugh then dont post cause this shi*t really hurts a guys ego! thanks all
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Page

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 3, 2001
Messages
2,007
Reaction score
1
Age
42
Location
Long Beach, CA.
have you been drinking beforehand? too much booze can keep you limp.
 

Hercules

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 14, 2003
Messages
27
Reaction score
0
nope i was sober! im hoping it cause i have the flu! like this is my first time so i should be all ready to go! the gf said it was ok blah blah but still it hurts
 

ThugLove

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 18, 2003
Messages
34
Reaction score
0
Location
Sacramento, California
HAHAHHAHAHA, LOLOLOLOL HAHAHAHAHHAHA AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AHHAHAHAHA

LOL @ U

WHAT A LOSER, OH AND U DIDENT HAVE SEX UR STILL A V

HAHAHAHHA
ROTFLMAO LOL AT U

LAALLOALOL
AHHAHAHAA
 

Dirtheart

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 18, 2004
Messages
952
Reaction score
1
Age
49
Location
UK
Don't worry. When it happened to me I got really freaked out and started thinking I was impotent or something. I was totally embarrassed and just wanted to give up and go home.

It was my first time with this woman and I had a lot of other things on my mind too. But it was just anxiety playing its tricks.

It's no big deal and could be related to the flu or it could be the stress of being the first time. If it happens again, don't excuse yourself, don't get worked up, just carry on fooling around in other ways and let the sex come when you are ready, and not before. Just relax.

And ignore that last post. If Thuglove was such a stud he'd have some constructive advice to offer.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Tails

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 2, 2004
Messages
411
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
Perth, Australia
don't sweat it pal. i had the same problem when i had my first. took me a while to get it hard and she was trying to ride me, she asked what was wrong, i was pretty embarressed. heh.
but i did finish having sex with her. just took some time. i think it's just being a bit nervous and stressful, that's why it happened to me.

it's normal. even my second time, the same thing happened. i find myself performing better when i'm on top. when a girl tries to ride me, i get limp in the dik. just concentrate on what you're doing. it makes you perform. it's like when you masturbate, you are as hard as a rock and you can fuk faster than a motha fuker. and you're not nervous or anything. try feel that way with a girl.

the more you and her fool around, the more easier it will be. just get use to fooling around first.

good luck.
 

Hurri

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 9, 2004
Messages
48
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
Australia, Brisbane
Thuglove : you are a loser and this is why the DJ forums is in such a bad shape.

and herc, dont worry too much about it, i kinda went limp on first time, i think it was the condom and how i wasn't just used to wearing it, i just went down on her for a little longer and got semi hard and i stuck it in, then it got rock hard.

anyways, it's nothing to be too worried about. try again next time.
 

dig it

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 11, 2004
Messages
178
Reaction score
0
Location
Australia
Buddy chill out. Its happened to me twice in my life already. It'll happen again. But it doesn't need to be the end of your confidence or manlyhood. I'm on the other side of the coin to you. It was your first. Below is my 101st.

It happens to all of us at some stage. If you have a lot of sex, then its bound to happen. There's so many reasons. Its got nothing to do with being hopeless

Yeh, it happened my first time too. The guys above with the exception of one, said it right. It happened to me again after about 10 relationships. I was actually hot for this one girl, wanted to bang her so much, been fooling around in bed for ages, was hard as a rock, flipped out the commy, and by then it was bye bye purple warrior hello limpy jimmy.

One of the reasons that night was my stress levels. I was thinking about all kinds of things in spite of what i was doing on the bed with this chick. Work, what i was going to do the next day, some things she was saying beforehand about her life, all kinds of things.... and then my dik goes chunkers.

I got it up a bit later, was embarrassed, oh yeh, but went on with the programme at hand. Probably because i focused on banging her right out then and there. Within another 5 i had her quivering beneath me.

So its the mind. Remember your dk and body are just an extension off your mind. Get your head right first before you do anything physical. Like an athlete.

Do you think a pole-vaulter worries about whether he is gunna jump that bar each time he goes to do a run-up? Nah he just goes for it.

Other things before your mind gets involved that contribute are stress, tiredness, stamina. All the mind things, not being comfortable, fear, anxiety.

I'd say one of those got you in this case.

You were born to bang, man. You live to bang - in that its end-result, desired outcome. And despite what people may tell you, you're gf was born to be banged, she loves to be banged, and she wants to be banged as a part of her end-result.

There are plenty of ways to get you pumping if you can't get it naturally. Some non-drugstore (thats what it is in the states right?) ideas Just fill your head with how nice its going to be to get in between her legs. When the moment comes, dont worry about anything. You know where it is, you'll find it. Nice, wet, hole, where your **** belongs, dont deny yourself. And you lead, man, dont let her boss you around in the bedroom. You do what you want to do when you want to do it. Thats all the way, its your game. You were only letting her suck you because you thought it would turn her on, right? The whole lot, you lead. Its a mindset. She may not like the fact that you would want to *** 10 seconds after being in her, but do it, if its what you want. I dont think you should, but you get the idea. Its all up to you, and that means its your power, control, your move. And that is a good thing, because then you are being who you are and want to be, and such is nature, its what she wants.

Dont fall into the wuss-trap of thinking "oh i hope i find it/hope she likes it/hope it goes ok." Stuff what she thinks man before she thinks it, its all going down, (like polishing brass on the titanic - thanks tyler durtan). You set the tone, you are the one who has to come to the moment to sticking it in, you have to lead, you have to do it. And its gunna be one heck of a time.

Now, if you are having fears about the next time this happens....Get over over yourself would you. The first time it happened to me, my gf was actually even MORE turned on by it (tho i suppose thats worse than having actually had it with me, so dont be fooled. She said it was because she could not have me then and there, and it made her more determined to have me pound her) See, she was a submissive creature. They all are. Just dont do it again was what she was actually saying by the tone of her voice.

So go with that in mind. What did i do back then? I made sure i pounded her the next time. I didn't want to go through all that foreplay again, so i just grabbed her when i was ready and knew she would probably be receptive, and i took her, in the hallway.

So hot.

You may try to do it differently, but whatever you do, dont worry, lead, and have. Be. Do. Have. Thats what doc phill says, and it works.

Just remember, just cos you lost it, doesn't mean it was because of your hopelessness. The feel of the dommy lost it for me the other time i told you about. That was the first time with a dommy on in ages for me. Stuff happens.

Now go get her again, and dont act like it was a big deal, and if she asks, you say, "that was then, now shut up and kiss me some more"
 

alboh

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 23, 2002
Messages
685
Reaction score
1
Originally posted by dig it
You do what you want to do when you want to do it. Thats all the way, its your game. You were only letting her suck you because you thought it would turn her on, right? The whole lot, you lead. Its a mindset. She may not like the fact that you would want to *** 10 seconds after being in her, but do it, if its what you want. I dont think you should, but you get the idea. Its all up to you, and that means its your power, control, your move. And that is a good thing, because then you are being who you are and want to be, and such is nature, its what she wants.
I'm bumping this because dig it's advice is GOLD. I'm new to sex too and I've been struggling with my sex drive lately, and his post has helped me get into a really sexual mindset. This might even be bible material, not "must read" but important advice for those of us new to sex.

Plus the phrase "and by then it was bye bye purple warrior hello limpy jimmy" is classic. :D :rolleyes:
 

rrrrr

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 7, 2003
Messages
455
Reaction score
3
I couldn't even get erection the first time though she tried hard but wouldn't really do what I wanted her to do. The first time I was drunk as well so that may have been part of the problem. I guess it happens to alot of people the first time.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

yournamehere

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2004
Messages
18
Reaction score
0
Age
45
can u get it up just getting a bj normally?? u dont think its the fact that u were expected to have sex, and it was playing on your mind the whole time. same thing happened to me. dont always think of closing the deal, it will be easier for you...
 

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 6, 2004
Messages
3,198
Reaction score
31
Location
Kalifornicatia
Interesting. Based on the numerous stories similar to this about guys who couldn’t get hard the for their first time, I was almost expecting the same thing to happen to me. But I was getting hard before I even took my shorts off and rock hard by the time I was naked. I didn’t even think about my member till I realized I was hard.
 

CrzyBadBoyDJ

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 26, 2002
Messages
201
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Winter Park, FL USA
I was ****in' my girlfriend tonight (second time having sex ever) and I was rock hard when i entered her. I have a problem that when i get into the mood and get alittle fast with her, my **** falls out alot. then i have trouble getting it back in sometimes, then it starts to get limp and when it's limp with a condom on it's a ***** to get back in because it'll just slide back out. thats my problem. maybe i should try new positions or something
 

E-Z Rider

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 20, 2002
Messages
501
Reaction score
0
Location
Georgia Tech
uh...viagra?

I mean that would be kinda wierd, a 21 yr old taking viagra. But it would work.

I'm sorry I can;t really relate. But...at the very least, try eating a really healthy diet.

It's at least part physical. So take care of that by taking care of your body.

As for the mental part, you need to be less stressed out probably.

Try self-affirmations and to not worry about stuff so much.
 
Top