Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Could you imagine?

Glassguy

Reaction score
Could you imagine what would happen if the average man did/said these things to high value women with options:

1.) Yeah I'll let you know.......We'll see........
2.) Flakes on a date
3.) Tells his LTR/spouse "I think I want to move out for a little while. We have grown apart. I just need some space and time to think about this"

A high value woman would just move on. You probably would never hear back from her. And she wouldnt bat an eye. But some men will lay their boundaries and standards down and be treated like a door mat. Why? All for a small outside chance you might bang this chick? Wake up dudes. Sacrificing your own self esteem for a piece of pvssy is never worth it.

Could you imagine what would happen if the average woman did/said these things to a high value man with options:

1.) Double texting/texting all the time...getting upset and telling him off if he didnt respond back right away
2.) If she tried to negotiate attraction and used manipulation tools to try to create attraction
3.) If she wanted a serious relationship within a short period of dating

Any man with value would not walk away, but RUN away from such a woman. Red flags everywhere. Yet men try this crap all the time and it never works. Why not just bounce when a woman isnt showing that she has high interest? Go put that time and effort into someone or something else that will be more beneficial to you.

Yet this board is littered with guys who put up with low interest shyte from women. Men who sit around waiting for a woman to tell HIM what SHE is going to do in terms of staying in the relationship or not, stringing him along, dragging things out........The men are not LEADING. As a man you should be the primary decision maker......

So your wife is contemplating moving out, separating or getting a divorce and you really didnt do anything wrong or cause it? Tell her to hit the bricks......give her what she wants. Move on to greener pastures. There is no time to talk.....only time for action. Immediate. Tell her that youre a miserable fvck around her and you want to go find some younger women for the future. Tell her "take care". Fvck her.

Woman doesnt give you a specific answer to you inviting her for a drink? Fvck her. Delete and move on.

Women are really, really good at gaming men. They want that free attention and boy do they know how to get it from most men who are like little puppy dogs.....just so you might get a crumb of that pvssy? Really guys?

If you are that man, reach down between your legs and make sure your ballz are still there. Then decide to take charge of the situation and make the decision. Pull the trigger already. Bounce. C-ya. "Oh you want a divorce/break up? Awesome. I do too. I'm glad you brought this up so I dont feel guilty for what I am going to go out and do now....take care". Move tf out and start smashing. Go find 7 more chicks better than her.

You guys care more about some of these chicks than you do yourselves. That is concerning. Until you start acting like a man and calling the bluff, sticking up for yourselves and not caring about ONE woman, how can it be a woman's fault for acting like a woman? For what you have allowed WILL continue.

Boys the problem is you either dont have value, or you have value and no clear boundaries/high standards with how you allow people to treat you.

90% of today's women who see you as high value will want you to LEAD. As for the other 10%, they dont suit me as I dont jive with the metoo women, feminists, etc. My genetics dont comply so its bye.

Start evaluating yourselves and how you act and what you allow and you will start fixing the problems. For what you allow will continue.

Happy hunting

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Always realize that the preferred currency a woman wants to be paid in is "attention". The currency you as a man want to be paid in is pu$$y. She needs to know that payment will be expected or you are into the next.

B80

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Could you imagine what would happen if the average man did/said these things to high value women with options:

1.) Yeah I'll let you know.......We'll see........
2.) Flakes on a date
3.) Tells his LTR/spouse "I think I want to move out for a little while. We have grown apart. I just need some space and time to think about this"

A high value woman would just move on. You probably would never hear back from her. And she wouldnt bat an eye. But some men will lay their boundaries and standards down and be treated like a door mat. Why? All for a small outside chance you might bang this chick? Wake up dudes. Sacrificing your own self esteem for a piece of pvssy is never worth it.

Could you imagine what would happen if the average woman did/said these things to a high value man with options:

1.) Double texting/texting all the time...getting upset and telling him off if he didnt respond back right away
2.) If she tried to negotiate attraction and used manipulation tools to try to create attraction
3.) If she wanted a serious relationship within a short period of dating

Any man with value would not walk away, but RUN away from such a woman. Red flags everywhere. Yet men try this crap all the time and it never works. Why not just bounce when a woman isnt showing that she has high interest? Go put that time and effort into someone or something else that will be more beneficial to you.

Yet this board is littered with guys who put up with low interest shyte from women. Men who sit around waiting for a woman to tell HIM what SHE is going to do in terms of staying in the relationship or not, stringing him along, dragging things out........The men are not LEADING. As a man you should be the primary decision maker......

So your wife is contemplating moving out, separating or getting a divorce and you really didnt do anything wrong or cause it? Tell her to hit the bricks......give her what she wants. Move on to greener pastures. There is no time to talk.....only time for action. Immediate. Tell her that youre a miserable fvck around her and you want to go find some younger women for the future. Tell her "take care". Fvck her.

Woman doesnt give you a specific answer to you inviting her for a drink? Fvck her. Delete and move on.

Women are really, really good at gaming men. They want that free attention and boy do they know how to get it from most men who are like little puppy dogs.....just so you might get a crumb of that pvssy? Really guys?

If you are that man, reach down between your legs and make sure your ballz are still there. Then decide to take charge of the situation and make the decision. Pull the trigger already. Bounce. C-ya. "Oh you want a divorce/break up? Awesome. I do too. I'm glad you brought this up so I dont feel guilty for what I am going to go out and do now....take care". Move tf out and start smashing. Go find 7 more chicks better than her.

You guys care more about some of these chicks than you do yourselves. That is concerning. Until you start acting like a man and calling the bluff, sticking up for yourselves and not caring about ONE woman, how can it be a woman's fault for acting like a woman? For what you have allowed WILL continue.

Boys the problem is you either dont have value, or you have value and no clear boundaries/high standards with how you allow people to treat you.

90% of today's women who see you as high value will want you to LEAD. As for the other 10%, they dont suit me as I dont jive with the metoo women, feminists, etc. My genetics dont comply so its bye.

Start evaluating yourselves and how you act and what you allow and you will start fixing the problems. For what you allow will continue.

Happy hunting
another top post mate, keep them coming!

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Like AMS says - "As soon as she starts acting up, give that b!tch her key and get the fvck up out that mvthafvcka."
she should leave yours, you NEVER ever move in a womans domain. unless you like becoming her dinner

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes indeed and it's becoming endemic in modern women i believe they get the same buzz draining a mid - high value guy for attention as we do from laying a HB7+

Beware the age old tactic of hot and cold the clever ones will use it too suck you in and then once the hook is in they will go stone cold

These girls are orbiter black holes .....they suck guys in and constantly need more to feed the hunger

Reactions: B80

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Excellent advice.. If a girl isn't giving you sex or is making things too difficult to have sex, simply fuk her right off & keep it moving for the next one.

Absolutely no free attention!