Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Could you handle having a trophy girlfriend/wife?

devils3777

Banned
Reaction score
Answer honestly here. Of course, I am NOT talking about an attractive woman in general, but a super hot woman with the double-triple take face and nice body (not necessarily model material either).

And please save another mans 10 is another mans 6 story, because I think most of us would be in agreement when we saw a very attractive woman (unless we had some strange fetish)

I know this site teaches us to be DJ's and sky is the limit, but who really wants to deal with this constantly:

A.) Every heterosexual male aged 18-70 getting neck pain when your girlfriend/wife walks by

B.) People admiring her beauty and then looking at you to see how you size up.

C.) Men hitting on her and trying to make you look bad in front of her.

Maybe some of you like the attention, but I don't like drawing attention to myself.

I am perfectly content with a 7 or 8.

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
devils3777 said:
Answer honestly here. Of course, I am NOT talking about an attractive woman in general, but a super hot woman with the double-triple take face and nice body (not necessarily model material either).

And please save another mans 10 is another mans 6 story, because I think most of us would be in agreement when we saw a very attractive woman (unless we had some strange fetish)

I know this site teaches us to be DJ's and sky is the limit, but who really wants to deal with this constantly:

A.) Every heterosexual male aged 18-70 getting neck pain when your girlfriend/wife walks by

B.) People admiring her beauty and then looking at you to see how you size up.

C.) Men hitting on her and trying to make you look bad in front of her.

Maybe some of you like the attention, but I don't like drawing attention to myself.

I am perfectly content with a 7 or 8.
A "Trophy" girlfriend/wife is not defined by her looks, A trophy girlfriend/wife is defined by her attitude towards her man and personality.

I'd rather marry a 7.5 that does everything for me, helps me with whatever i need from her and treats me well without giving me bull****. That is a trophy woman. A HB10 is only good for the show and a woman like that is bound to mess around on you because she has too many options with guys. Not saying im "insecure" to have a HB 10 but the problems that come with it, id rather not deal with it.

devils3777

Banned
Reaction score
In2theGame said:
A "Trophy" girlfriend/wife is not defined by her looks, A trophy girlfriend/wife is defined by her attitude towards her man and personality.

I'd rather marry a 7.5 that does everything for me, helps me with whatever i need from her and treats me well without giving me bull****. That is a trophy woman. A HB10 is only good for the show and a woman like that is bound to mess around on you because she has too many options with guys. Not saying im "insecure" to have a HB 10 but the problems that come with it, id rather not deal with it.

Thank You! That is exactly how I feel.

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The term "Trophy Wife" was brought to you by the same Today's Woman crowd intent on shaming men into settling for frumpy, single moms progressively unable to compete with the hot piece of ass that really turn Men on.

Stop towing the propaganda gentlemen.

Axcell

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In2theGame said:
Exactly.

Nutz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All men should strive to have the best women. Why settle for anything less?

I understand why guys settle for less than perfection, but that sort of low value behavior is so far out of my reality now that feel really bad for guys that do settle. The worst is when guys I thought were high value settle. With them I just want to slap them silly and yell at them!

Everyone concerned with why people settle, or how to avoid doing so yourself, must listen to Scot McKay's interview on Pickup Podcast.

http://pickuppodcast.com/blogv2/2007/03/

Direct blog entry (login required):
http://pickuppodcast.com/blogv2/2007/03/16/bonus-episode-3-scot-mckay-interview/

Nighthawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've always dated the hottest women available and am quite comfortable with all the attention they get and rarely do any men try to hit on them in front of me.

jmchavz

Don Juan
Reaction score
DonS said:
You are so vastly superior to any HB, that you simply don't care whether she leaves or not, because you'll just pick up another one. And it is this attitude that keeps them with you.
So, so true.

I go out with a HB9, she's a gym instructor, gives dances lessons, and was a gymnast when she went to college. BTW not only does she have a smoking hot body , but is very beautiful, and has a cool attitude towards me. She ALWAYS get hit on, asked out on dates, showered with gifts and compliments by the never ending AFC's.....

But Trust me, guys.... Shes not the only HB9 with these qualities.... I just keep my cool, and if it ends, it ends :D

Just keep in mind the key here: the ones who care the least, are the ones who control the relationships.

devils3777

Banned
Reaction score
Noob said:
dude you wanna know what i think..

i think your just making excuses

i think you have never been in a relationship with a hb10

until you have actually been in a relationship with a hb10, you will never know.

lol. You are right, I have never been in a relationship with a HB 9 or 10, however I have heard stories and I can just imagine.

Lots of guys are *******s and envious and would not think twice about hitting on your girlfriend right in front of you (sign of disrespect IMHO).

aix237

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
every girl ive been with is very attractive. Ive had dudes talk sh1t about me or to me just cause im with a girl there not with. They get hit on constantly etc. I like having haters though. Having a trophy is a good thing.

devils3777

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah I guess perception is everything.

Haters are so pathetic.

I don't go around hating on guys if they were with a hot chick because I generally like myself.

Aristotle

Don Juan
Reaction score
So far I have only seen negative implications of what a relationship with a HB entails. Yes, other guys may google as you walk with her, but if you look at this optimistically instead of negatively you will see that such an event only compliments you. A true DJ has a level of confidence that smothers this issue.

I do not like a lot of attention either, but when people do things the right way other people take notice, which is attention. So even though attention is a byproduct of being a HB or DJ, it is not a reasonable excuse.

A woman I have now is a true head turner and when we go places we always get free stuff. Once at a sushi place we got a free sampler platter of the daily special. That same night we were at a bar and we ran outta cash, but the bartender was nice enough to give us a free round of shots of Jack. Stuff like this is likelier to happen if you have a HB by your side. When you consider these random benefits to those negative benefits that also come with a HB, you will see that the attention is not so bad, and sometimes the power it offers is pleasant, you just have to be very modest with it.

guywhoneedshelp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In today's day and age a trophy wife would get bored easily and then use her myspace, cell phone, secret e-mail address, or whatever, to hook up with people behind your back.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You also need to look at the woman's behaviour in these situations.

Does the woman relish the attention and even seeks it?

Does the woman pretend like she is not with you/ignore you when she is approached by other men? or does she stay close by you to indicate she is with you and give the strange men a cold stare?

If a woman seeks the attention and pretends she is not with you then you probably shouldn't take her seriously. It all comes down to respect.

ready123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
guys who ask dumb questions like this are the ones who can't even get 9s or 10s in the first place

daygameguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If I had a 10, I'd go out with a social circle (if it is a night club). During the daytime I think it should be pretty safe to roam around with a 10.

And btw, if she likes you for who you are, she should turn down other men. If she doesn't, she's not worth it..