Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Could you ever really trust a chick that put out quick

captain55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Looking back at my last two year relationship.... the girl put out on the first date. And while i didn’t let It bother me....or tried to not let it bother me...i could never really trust her because of this. I also felt like i never really respected her either.

Am i saying sluts can’t be loyal? Absolutely not. If your alpha enough and she fears you yes and that’s what I did ....but looking back it was a waste of time and I should of gone for a chick that I didn’t have to worry about in the first place

I also laugh when guys act like a woman’s past count doesn’t matter. Bull****.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lolz!!!:p

the saying "you can't turn a wh0re into a housewife." comes to mind.

Serenity

Reaction score
Regardless of how quick or slow they've put out, I always tested their trust. There are the cases where they want to quit fvcking around and get more serious. In my experience though, the one's who put out fast usually fails the test pretty fast too. There's no need for prejudice, various red flags will be abundant if they have no real intention of quitting their old habits. Long before you're in too deep to back out painlessly.

Trust is something that's built up by giving it and seeing that she's not breaking it. As such the first few things you trust a woman with should be for the sake of testing her trustworthiness. Something you'd know if she betrayed and that wouldn't heavily affect you. But still something that a woman should understand to be a thing not to break trust about.

I remember the first woman I fvcked when I started learning about game. She put out on the first date, obviously I let a few things slip by since I was a noob. However, within the 4 next encounters I knew she was lying to me. Hid her phone screen while texting, made up random excuses about what she did. Lied about being asleep not hearing her phone when I called 45m mins before a date, I got busy signal after 20 seconds indicating she rejected the call. Yeah, it's not easy to hide the fact that you're handing your pvssy out to multiple dudes... I went ghost real quick after the 4th date when all the pieces came together.

Their past count isn't a definite answer, but it will tell you what to probably expect. I'd say a count of 0 can be risky as well depending on her personality, she may later be in doubt and curious to see if there's better d!ck out there...
I'd say between 2 and 8 is the safest range.

Am i saying sluts can’t be loyal? Absolutely not. If your alpha enough and she fears you yes and that’s what I did.
Instead of stressing yourself out by trying to be abnormally alpha, sluts can be loyal if they've really hit the breaking point where they're fed up with their old ways. Not saying "be beta", I'm saying don't take "be alpha" too far. As you said, you don't want to constantly be on edge as it's more stress than any woman is worth.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends, what's more likely? That she'll bang anyone or that she really likes you?

Sometimes she really likes you, sometimes she puts out for anyone who says hi

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My last relationship lasted 4 years and it was with a girl who I smashed on the 2nd date. Could've been on the first but I was way too drunk. Anyway, she just so happened to be a nymphomaniac who enjoyed ****ing. I have a pretty high libido so I was able to just **** her all the time. It was awesome while it lasted. Never once did I suspect her of cheating.

Side note: it didn't work out due to our careers having us move to different states.

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If your good, a woman will fvck you on any date. Any woman will do that if your escalating properly. If she makes you wait, it is very likely not worth it.

@captain55 you really need to hit the books. Making constant threads about your ex is very telling of your mindset.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

FwoGiZ

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Could I ever trust a chick that puts out quick?
Yes... I can totally trust that at least, she isn't playing that hard to get stupid game.
Also, it not necessarily but could mean she truly is attracted to you which is a must imo.

I personally NEED a fun girl... at least some promiscuity and a lot of "dgafos" attitude cause that's how I am.
If a girl doesn't put out after 3 dates, I am out. I'll be honest, I really like the idea of 2nd, which also happens to be my avg. 1st date indeed a potential red flag to consider but never a deal breaker for me.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Same experience here. Never have had any chick who put out on the first date stick around for long. My personal Theory on this is even if they aren't hardened Carousel riders the whole good girls s*** Dichotomy thing does their head in. And as we know any time a woman has bad feelings it's your fault.

All my ltrs except for the current one have been with girls who put out on the second date. For whatever reason I am the comfort King. By the end of the second date chicks seem to feel like they be known me 4 years and that f****** like bunnies is just what we do.

And no by that I don't mean I tell them my life story. That's the kind of epic fail I used to do in my AFC days (shudders).

Red Legg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Could I ever trust a chick that puts out quick?
Yes... I can totally trust that at least, she isn't playing that hard to get stupid game.
Also, it not necessarily but could mean she truly is attracted to you which is a must imo.

I personally NEED a fun girl... at least some promiscuity and a lot of "dgafos" attitude cause that's how I am.
If a girl doesn't put out after 3 dates, I am out. I'll be honest, I really like the idea of 2nd, which also happens to be my avg. 1st date indeed a potential red flag to consider but never a deal breaker for me.
The woman I am in a LTR with right now (and have been since December )she put out within 10 minutes of meeting her,it was the most sexually aggressive a woman has ever been towards me ever in my life.We talked on Tinder for 10 days she invited me over for drinks and we fvcked fast,now some would say she is a slvt and worthless and can't be trusted ....I beg to differ what she was doing was just displaying very high interest,and am positive she doesn't do this to everyone because she spends 95% of her free time with me (she has very little free time because of her busy schedule) and as @FwoGiZ stated at least she is not playing hard to get..that I don't trust.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And on the whole hoe into a housewife thing. At one stage I used to date this chick Helen bit chubby but very pretty face and she loved the D. Now the situation was interesting on a number of levels. Firstly I was a total AFC at the time but marginally less AFC than my mate he was totally stuck in his head but it came to approaching girls and that's how I ended up with her. I think she had had a fair amount of c0ck in her day but when I picked her up she was coming off a long dry spell. Like I said I got her out of a friendship group so I've got no reason to doubt that.

Anyway the inevitable happened and I f***** it up with my AFC ways which was a good thing because she wasn't the girl for me. The next reasonable guy she met she moved away to country New Zealand and had two kids with him as far as I know they're happily domiciled still.

So yeah too many Priors for a chick is a risk factor but I wouldn't take it as a deal breaker on its own. We're descended from a long line of women who opened their legs for the Invaders. No point hating them for their nature it ain't going to change.

FwoGiZ

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ya a lot of dudes here put too much importance on the little things... I consider these little things but I will never make a decision such as "not gonna date this girl" because she did or didn't put out on # date... that's retarded and I agree with you.

My 3 longest LTR were all with chick that put out 1st date...
We're in 2017... not 1950s

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The woman I am in a LTR with right now (and have been since December )she put out within 10 minutes of meeting her,it was the most sexually aggressive a woman has ever been towards me ever in my life.We talked on Tinder for 10 days she invited me over for drinks and we fvcked fast,now some would say she is a slvt and worthless and can't be trusted ....I beg to differ what she was doing was just displaying very high interest,and am positive she doesn't do this to everyone because she spends 95% of her free time with me (she has very little free time because of her busy schedule) and as @FwoGiZ stated at least she is not playing hard to get..that I don't trust.
I have the exact same situation. And I trust her very much.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Brilliant, you made a comment, just to disagree. o_O

the word 'worthless' comes to mind...
I think you missed a subtle implication in her post

Billtx49

Reaction score
My experience has been that the faster she puts out, the faster she will cheat. Especially true if she operates solely on excitement and vajayjay tingles, or overall a low quality person.

Last edited: