"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Could you ever play TOoooo hard to get?

killerasp

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 7, 2002
Messages
898
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Could you ever play toooo hard to get and it backfires? But at the same time, give her a taste that she wants and pull away?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Joined
Oct 25, 2003
Messages
43
Reaction score
0
Location
Where ever the ho's are.
Yeah that has happend to me a few times. The key is to find a balance in your game.


I have found my way by being a seductionist and player. I know how to be always busy but have enough time for my women to keep them.

When they do see me I am sure to show them the best time and give them great sex. Which is good enough to never really see them but when I do I make it count ;).
 

Kodiac

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 2, 2003
Messages
536
Reaction score
1
Age
45
Location
Australia
Yes!

I did it...and it backfired.

She thought i wasn't interested in her and got really upset etc Then i'd give her some attention and she'd love it. I'd keep her guessing (in theory - chasing me) but i played too hard to get and then she returned the favour.

We were both stubborn and eventually drifted apart.

It's a shame, she was a hotty and i really enjoyed her company - 2 bad i was 2 busy playing hard to get than actually enjoying myself - doing WHAT I WANT, WHEN I WANT.

That was before i found this site...i was experimenting :)
 

killerasp

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 7, 2002
Messages
898
Reaction score
0
Age
44
good replies guys, thanks. ill be sure to make sure that im not playing toooo hard to get.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Nathan

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 26, 2003
Messages
32
Reaction score
0
Location
Indianapolis
Like The Greatest said, it's all about balance.

There is a time to tease her or raise her IL, then there comes a time when you need to quit playing games and seal the deal. Only you can truly judge when that time is.
 
Top