Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Could some of you analyse my diet before I implement it?

Nicholas Hill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's the plan, numbers represent amount in each 7 day week:

3 Lean meats (What is a lean meat?)
4 Eggs
3 Skim milk (Right before a workout)
1 Fish
3 Cheeses
4 Whole wheat bread
2 Pasta
1 Rice (+curry)
2 Potatoes
2 Green vegetables
42 Glasses of water

Charm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Please state your goals that you are hoping to achieve with this diet and also any health exercises that you intend on associating with it. As far as egg's go, a good way to get egg protien is to hardboil the eggs and eat the egg-whites only, which each contain ~9g's of protien. The yoke shave protien too, but are high in cholesterol (your call).

Nicholas Hill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I intend to eat the stuff I have listed and mix it with "anything else I fancy eating" during the week. IE: Pizza, chips etc.

I cannot get fat, I'm one of those guys who can eat anything and remain slim.

I'm working on my upper body, so its 20 barbell presses (chest), a pause, 10 dumbell flexes (elbow pivot, raise dumbell - I'm not up on the names), 10 barbell (chest), 20 lifting dumbell (make shoulders better), 10 barbell, 10 dumbell flexes.

Twice or three times a week.

Nick

stormwriter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Nicholas...
I think an exercise that is good for us skinny guys (if you have a skinny long neck like me) is the shoulder shrug. I used to do it, and it instantly made me look bigger, cause sometimes all you can see is a guys neck, especially if he's wearing a long sleeve shirt. Its the area i'm going to work on, cause its so damn noticeable. However, i don't have enough weights to shrug to make it hurt/big muscle faster. My friend does it with hundreds of pounds, but i only have about 100lbs to work with, so it feels like its toning the neck, not making it thicker. I want those cool looking muscles on the side of the neck!

semag

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Charm... you're a little off on the egg white protein amount. It's 3g's per egg white, not 9. There's about 9 in the whole egg, with 3 being in the white and 6 being in the yolk, but the yolk also has fat and cholesterol like you said.

Heheh.... as for me. I eat a dozen whites a day.

Matt Rogers

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks good to me, Nicholas. You may want to throw in a few nuts or peanut butter or olive oil to get more unsaturated fats.

Lean meat: Look for beef cuts such as sirloin, rump, rib-eye, tenderloin
Go for pork chops and grill them and cut off the fat. Similarly with lamb chops.
Go for fat reduced mince (10% max)

They may cost more, but you need less of them to get the same amount of protein.

You may want to do some back work, as it forms a large proportion of your upper body mass, and a wide, muscular back stands out even with clothing on.

Throw in a couple of sets of lat pulldowns, or chins.

The Great Juan

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm working on my upper body, so its 20 barbell presses (chest), a pause, 10 dumbell flexes (elbow pivot, raise dumbell - I'm not up on the names), 10 barbell (chest), 20 lifting dumbell (make shoulders better), 10 barbell, 10 dumbell flexes
Ever heard the expression, "If you aren't squatting, then you aren't working out". What the use of having a good chest if you have skinny legs and a narrow back and shoulders? Start doing squats, deadlifts, military presses, dips and chinups.

Nicholas Hill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im told squats are too dangerous for me to try because I work out at home. I do deadlifts now.

Nicholas Hill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a bench to do bench presses and two dumbells.

digitalrat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by The Great Juan
Ever heard the expression, "If you aren't squatting, then you aren't working out". What the use of having a good chest if you have skinny legs and a narrow back and shoulders? Start doing squats, deadlifts, military presses, dips and chinups.

lol. I'm sitting here with very sore legs and this is 3 days after I did legs. Squats and dips are no joke.

Charm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by semag
Hey Charm... you're a little off on the egg white protein amount. It's 3g's per egg white, not 9. There's about 9 in the whole egg, with 3 being in the white and 6 being in the yolk, but the yolk also has fat and cholesterol like you said.

Heheh.... as for me. I eat a dozen whites a day.
I stand corrected. I did some additional reserach and found sources pointing to the "3g's per egg white'. Thank you for the info.

Shiftkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nick, you'll have to be more specific on the amounts you'll eat. I have no idea how much meat is in 3 lean meats.

You're both wrong :p It's about 6 TOTAL per egg, unless the US government is wrong. A little over half is from the white.

http://www.nal.usda.gov/fnic/cgi-bin/nut_search.pl?egg

Nicholas Hill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So what's the real deal on eggs then?

semag

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All right... sorry shiftkey, I got my 6's and 9's mixed up in terms of the whole egg... but the whole point was that egg whites are cool. 3g's of protein, 0 g's fat, and 0g's carbs. You have to eat a lot of them to get a significant amount though......