"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Could one look "too masculine" to the point of intimidating women?

Joined
Dec 10, 2019
Messages
87
Reaction score
58
Age
48
I tend to think of myself as a rather good-looking guy. But not your typical "girlish like"/Hollywood good-looking.

I have that "tough guy look", intimidating perhaps.

This is the top comment I get from women "You look really manly and intimidating". I am the kind of guy that if you see walking towards you, you change to the other side of the street.

But somehow I have the feeling that this plays against me on the dating scene as I feel that most women are afraid to approach me.

What can I do to alleviate this?
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Julian

Banned
Joined
Jul 30, 2003
Messages
4,754
Reaction score
1,216
“Most women are afraid to approach me”

Mfker! Its NOT THE WOMANS JOB TO APPROACH YOU!
 
Joined
Dec 10, 2019
Messages
87
Reaction score
58
Age
48
“Most women are afraid to approach me”

Mfker! Its NOT THE WOMANS JOB TO APPROACH YOU!
Well, f*cuk, I thought that I should be doing"my own" thing, be successful in life and let women approach me, and not chase or approach women.

So many ass*holes, so many opinions I guess.
 

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 25, 2018
Messages
2,630
Reaction score
2,730
I'm no expert on this, but I have some personal experience that may help you.

I'm white, 6'4", naturally broad shouldered and around 230, I lift regularly so I'm pretty lean and have an athletic build. Anyway, since around 25 I've been shaving/buzzing my hair, due to it starting to thin a bit, and look like I got out of bootcamp. One person I know very recently said I looked like a white Vin Diesel.

Anyway, here is something that I've noticed, which is young white women generally are not very open with me. The interesting thing is that I was raised in a very well off white household. Most of these women generally go for white men that take on a more polished look, as that is what they were used to growing up. Think of guys like Brad Pitt, he is attractive and well dressed but no one would really describe him as ruggedly handsome, masculine looking, etc.

I don't think you should worry about what women AREN'T into you and figure out which types that actually are and go from there.

Also, some of these women may have been cheated on, hurt or possibly abused by men in the past that you remind them of, and if not they may just feel that you may be "risky". The reality is you are probably a normal and decent guy, so I wouldn't bother with women who have these issues that they are dealing with.
 

Julian

Banned
Joined
Jul 30, 2003
Messages
4,754
Reaction score
1,216
Well, f*cuk, I thought that I should be doing"my own" thing, be successful in life and let women approach me, and not chase or approach women.

So many ass*holes, so many opinions I guess.

You should be all those things BECAUSE they will give you more confidence to approach a female and also will give you a better shot of scoring her. All that bs u said is called marketing, but it still up to u to make the sale.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Messages
6,239
Reaction score
4,962
I have the exact same problem/blessing.

I'm a muscular hench guy.. I have been described as scarey on a few occasions lol

Even been told I should work as a bailiff/enforcement agent.

I have that, don't fuk with this guy look.

I'm pretty sure girls find me intimidating!
 

derby1

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 10, 2017
Messages
3,244
Reaction score
3,403
becoming said guy ie more muscle and better mindset has totally destroyed my LTR potential

i can get sex no probs, but chics wont want the hassle of hanging round with me and my boundaries, when they have simps and society fawning over them....

they cant even stop blimping out

if you want LTR in 2019 best off being cuck, or keep biches in side chic mode
 

cola

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 26, 2009
Messages
2,224
Reaction score
3,002
Location
Baltimore
Like attracts like, you’ll do fine with women you just will attract “bad girls”.. which is fine.
 
Joined
Dec 10, 2019
Messages
87
Reaction score
58
Age
48
This is me a couple of years ago.

Since I get sick, I lost some weight after that.



P.S: Why can't I link the image directly in the post?
 

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
I'm no expert on this, but I have some personal experience that may help you.

I'm white, 6'4", naturally broad shouldered and around 230, I lift regularly so I'm pretty lean and have an athletic build. Anyway, since around 25 I've been shaving/buzzing my hair, due to it starting to thin a bit, and look like I got out of bootcamp. One person I know very recently said I looked like a white Vin Diesel.

Anyway, here is something that I've noticed, which is young white women generally are not very open with me. The interesting thing is that I was raised in a very well off white household. Most of these women generally go for white men that take on a more polished look, as that is what they were used to growing up. Think of guys like Brad Pitt, he is attractive and well dressed but no one would really describe him as ruggedly handsome, masculine looking, etc.

I don't think you should worry about what women AREN'T into you and figure out which types that actually are and go from there.

Also, some of these women may have been cheated on, hurt or possibly abused by men in the past that you remind them of, and if not they may just feel that you may be "risky". The reality is you are probably a normal and decent guy, so I wouldn't bother with women who have these issues that they are dealing with.
So what way is it supposed to be? So we have tall men like yourself and built and intimidating but then you have short or smaller bone frame men that according to many on here women don't like but others say really tall and built men they like.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

thinker

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 22, 2019
Messages
292
Reaction score
477
Age
53
@CaptainNotSoObvious I used to have the same problem. Women would sometimes look straight up scared when they saw me. One time I was talking to this guy I knew who was good with the ladies and told him the sticking point I was having. He took a good look at me and told me that I look very masculine and that I had dangerous looking eyes. His advice was to smile but not with a big smile. I started giving women a playful smirk from then on and haven't had that issue.
 
Joined
Dec 10, 2019
Messages
87
Reaction score
58
Age
48
@CaptainNotSoObvious I used to have the same problem. Women would sometimes look straight up scared when they saw me. One time I was talking to this guy I knew who was good with the ladies and told him the sticking point I was having. He took a good look at me and told me that I look very masculine and that I had dangerous looking eyes. His advice was to smile but not with a big smile. I started giving women a playful smirk from then on and haven't had that issue.
I NEVER smile at random women. Good tip. Might help soften my rugged image.
 

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Messages
6,239
Reaction score
4,962
@CaptainNotSoObvious I used to have the same problem. Women would sometimes look straight up scared when they saw me. One time I was talking to this guy I knew who was good with the ladies and told him the sticking point I was having. He took a good look at me and told me that I look very masculine and that I had dangerous looking eyes. His advice was to smile but not with a big smile. I started giving women a playful smirk from then on and haven't had that issue.
I feel fearful just reading you're post
 

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 16, 2012
Messages
7,427
Reaction score
5,805
Hard to say but I believe both men and women assess someone according to their look (yeah kinda obvious) so while we avoid that porn star looking woman with big boobs and slvtty face cause we think she will create drama or cheat, it could be the case that women see very masculine men as violent or unreliable.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Epic Days

Banned
Joined
May 7, 2019
Messages
1,869
Reaction score
1,643
Age
42
I’ve always been that way. I just go with it. It’s important to be in shape though.
 

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
2,444
Reaction score
2,738
Age
52
You are not being "warm" enough. When you are intimidating, and you smile at a woman warmly while making eye contact she will melt into your frame.

Your Resting Bitchface may be a problem....
 
Top