"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Could not perform due to "Whiskey Dic8" !!!!! It' sucks !!!!!

Sir_Laid_A_Lot

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 19, 2013
Messages
115
Reaction score
7
Ok, I find this woman very attractive but yesterday I just couldn't perform because I drank a bit too much whiskey (A stupid thing to do) and she ended up blaming herself and pushing me emotionally. She told herself "Is it something about me?" in regards to my inability to perform due to too much drinking. I assured her that it's got nothing to do with her.

By the way, she's the same woman I wrote about in my previous thread. I banged her last week when I took her in my car and that time I fuc8ed her but I did not ***. This week (yesterday) I could not perform at all and I ended up eating her pu88y for a minute or so.

Do you think I completely "Blew it" with her ? (Reverse pun intended)

I feel so horrible about myself. I got a golden chance to bang her once more but this time it's completely my fault. I feel like she might withdraw herslef from me. I don't feel satisfied till I blow my load into or on her.

PLEASE HELP.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

MrMoney

New Member
Joined
Mar 25, 2019
Messages
5
Reaction score
4
You write/communicate like a 5 year old, that might be a bigger problem.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2014
Messages
4,762
Reaction score
7,975
Location
USA, Louisiana
I can drink alot and still fuk a girl... However it becomes so much more difficult to cvm.. My focus isn't quite there
Wait until you hit your 50s. Drinking never bothered me before until a couple years ago... I guess I could use Viagra to overcome alcohol, but I hate taking any kinds of drugs.
 

GoodOne123

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 11, 2016
Messages
432
Reaction score
337
Location
The City
Good sign you should cut back on the drinking in general.

I noticed as I've gotten older (I'm 25), My body can't handle the abuse I threw at it back when I was 18. I stick to 4 or 5 drinks max, and take supplements to improve my performance in bed.

As for the girl, sorry to say but there is a good chance she may not want to sleep with you no more. This situation has happened to me and my buddies a few times, and on all occasions we didn't get a second chance with the girl.
 

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 22, 2007
Messages
8,395
Reaction score
5,139
Location
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
As for the girl, sorry to say but there is a good chance she may not want to sleep with you no more. This situation has happened to me and my buddies a few times, and on all occasions we didn't get a second chance with the girl.
^This, unfortunately.

Pop culture articles always say that you can compensate by just eating it or fingering her to kum, and that will be fine. That advice is dead WRONG imo. When they want the D, and the guy is unable to deliver, it is usually game over. Even if you make her kum by other means, you still lost major points.

A LTR will probably forgive you for having a bad night. But a ONS/FWB/plate generally won’t. Worse than that, they discuss this with their gf right after, and she’s probably not going to take your side on this one either.

This isn’t to make you feel bad. You can certainly try again. All we are saying is don’t be shocked if you have to meet a different chick and let this one go.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

apotheosis

Banned
Joined
May 2, 2010
Messages
128
Reaction score
69
Happens to everyone. Try not to worry about it.

I seem to get it worse now than I used too. If i've drank a fair amount it's almost impossible now, even WITH viagra or whatever. Annoying lol.
 

characternote

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 31, 2018
Messages
1,256
Reaction score
1,463
Pop culture articles always say that you can compensate by just eating it or fingering her to kum, and that will be fine. That advice is dead WRONG imo. When they want the D, and the guy is unable to deliver, it is usually game over. Even if you make her kum by other means, you still lost major points.
yeah, I also always read stuff like ''you can compensate by eating her out good'' etc. I think it's bollox too. Anyone else confirm or deny? It's happened to me with a girl who is VERY into me and she is STILL chasing me for sex, but it also happened on holiday with a VERY hot young girl (damn!!) and she seemed to hate me after lol and I didn't get a 2nd chance, so maybe it depends on her initial attraction or something. I dunno
 

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,690
Reaction score
5,129
One of the things I learned in my early years is that when expecting sex, drinking beforehand should be totally cut out; there are "sex days", and there are "drinking days". Yes, a very young man could pull it off, but once off of that spot of maximum verve, the body must be in prime shape to properly perform. I take terazosin as a regular Rx for my prostate, and it has a somewhat cialis-like effect. ;) I take it before sex as well, and it's wonderful; but I can't really drink while that is in effect, so it's an easy choice for me to abstain.

My revelation was back when I was a regular traveler to Amsterdam, and whereas I had been used to be able to handle up to 6 loads in a day, I noticed that when I had some Heinekins in me, it started getting tough to go past 2.
 

Murk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
4,359
Reaction score
3,322
Age
37
Location
London
If it’s the first bang and this happens, unless you convince her it’s because of the drink and you will be able to perform soon or in the morning, and also proceed to lay some good D, she will next/ghost you.

If you’ve already established your pipe game is strong you get a lot more leeway. I just stayed at Maria’s last night, spent 24h with her, banged quite a bit, I came twice (this afternoon and just below I left) she came much more. I actually feel asleep last night while we were fvcking

We drank alcohol and smoked weed, needless to say my d1ck had its ups and downs, but she came regardless which is the saving grace - for her the sex is good.

I sometimes struggle to come it’s hit and miss, but I make a girl come before I nut anyway so it’s fine.

In instances this happens to me I just tell them straight up, don’t get embarrassed, apologetic or make a big deal. Say it’s not working right now and you’ll come through soon. Job done. Haven’t been ghosted for it since I was about 24/25 and didn’t know how to control the situation.

Protip: I make sure I give every new girl some kamagra d1ck ASAP (aim for first fvck), this will set the vibe of me being amazing at sex and even when I don’t take it their brain already associates sex with me to be top tier, just a theory of mine that seems to hold weight.
 
Last edited:

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 27, 2017
Messages
1,966
Reaction score
1,969
Age
39
You have to not give a ****. It's happened to me a handful of times. Say with confidence that it's the alcohol. By no means pretend or say that it's never happened before. Just assure her you messed up by drinking too much and you're going to be good as new tomorrow.

With that said, ensure she stays over or vice versa that way you can follow that up with a morning bang. What this does is puts them at ease and the situation is out of sight and out of mind.
 

Sir_Laid_A_Lot

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 19, 2013
Messages
115
Reaction score
7
Good sign you should cut back on the drinking in general.

I noticed as I've gotten older (I'm 25), My body can't handle the abuse I threw at it back when I was 18. I stick to 4 or 5 drinks max, and take supplements to improve my performance in bed.

As for the girl, sorry to say but there is a good chance she may not want to sleep with you no more. This situation has happened to me and my buddies a few times, and on all occasions we didn't get a second chance with the girl.
The thing is, this is the second time having sex with her. The first time went pretty well and I received compliments but I did not ***. I think I was around the sweet spot of drinking whiskey. But the last time I was just too drunk unfortunately. So maybe there is a chance ? Just before she exited her car we tongue kissed for a short while. Do you think she’s forgiven me or was it the “Kiss of death”?
 

Sir_Laid_A_Lot

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 19, 2013
Messages
115
Reaction score
7
You have to not give a ****. It's happened to me a handful of times. Say with confidence that it's the alcohol. By no means pretend or say that it's never happened before. Just assure her you messed up by drinking too much and you're going to be good as new tomorrow.

With that said, ensure she stays over or vice versa that way you can follow that up with a morning bang. What this does is puts them at ease and the situation is out of sight and out of mind.
She can’t stay over because she has to go back home to her husband and 3 year old daughter. Otherwise I could have stayed with her.
 

Sir_Laid_A_Lot

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 19, 2013
Messages
115
Reaction score
7
Will it help my cause if the first time I fuc8ed her was really good. The week before when I fuc8ed her the first time I made her c*m 3 times in a span of 10 - 12 minutes and during our love making session she gave me a few compliments like “You are so good”, “You are big” and “I love you”.

Do you think I can salvage anything from my first performance ???
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Top