Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Could money or personality factor be important if youre good looking?

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
I think am good looking but I still was rejected by
average and ugly girls, lol.

Usually they go back to their boyfriend or they find someone else and they withdraw attention from me.

I think its not my look but my boring passive personality or maybe im just too sarcastic or not confrontional enough.

I do have sense of humor and my texting game is good. Everything thats left is bad job, no car, and maybe not attractive personality.

One of these is reasons why i do bad with gurlz

I also dont really reveal or share my lifestyle with them

Last edited:

SoSuave666

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Usually they go back to their boyfriend or they find someone else and they withdraw attention from me.

I think its not my look but my boring passive personality or maybe im just too sarcastic or not confrontional enough.

I do have sense of humor and my texting game is good. Everything thats left is bad job, no car, and maybe not attractive personality.

Those are pretty damn important things.

MillionBillionaire

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Average looking with an attractive personality can go a long ways.

Work on your personality and get a better job.

Sarcasm can be hard to pull off if your social iq is not above 100.

I have a feeling you are passive aggressive. Work on that.

It's better to have no game than to have "text game" you don't raise interest levels through text.

Obvious you are new to this.

Good luck! *cheers

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Look is subjective maybe you are not to the taste of those women who reject you.
More often than not we cant judge our own attractiveness in a unbiased way.
If you are very attractive personality will mater less.

Imo personality/social skills/confidence is #1 by far

Serenity

Reaction score
According to some guys all you need is looks, money and status. Those guys are wrong, at least in the sense they're talking about. Looks will make it more common for you to be approached or not as easily dismissed the first few minutes, it will get your foot in the door long enough to show pieces of your personality. Money isn't a direct attractor, at least not for the women you'd want around. It's one of those things where if you have way too little it will work against you, but above a threshold it will make little difference. Status is often a result of personality, guys who talk about this doesn't understand where it actually comes from and thus doesn't talk about the source of it which is your personality.

I'd put my money on personality, how interesting you are to be around. Looks is as interesting as buying a game with excellent graphics, but if the gameplay is boring nobody will play it for long despite it looking pretty. Gaming women isn't much different than how a video game intrigues you, it doesn't do that by being easy, it's a challenge. One you can defeat, but not too easily. Similarly you should challenge women, don't give yourself up easily, but don't make yourself impossible to "defeat". You don't want to make them think it's so hard that they'll give up.

I think your assessment of not being confrontational enough is probably accurate.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
You need to believe in yourself and have a strong positive opinion of yourself. Most men hide behind their phones and are afraid to talk to the ladies. Be different. Approach and strike up a conversation. Example, I went to a tennis meetup not too long ago. Three ladies approached and we chatted, played around and they gave me their number. Just go with the flow. If one strikes you down, which happens to us all, brush it off and keep it friendly. You never know when they'll come around. As with many things with ladies, many things are a test with them.

MillionBillionaire

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good advice. I disagree on the text game point but with the caveat that your text game needs to be a nine or a 10 level to be able to raise interest that way without being too available.
Ok so I partially agree with you on text, but the op seems clueless, so imo It's best for him to forget about text game.. just use it to set up and confirm dates.. or to gauge I.L. .. but doing the last thing takes some experience as well.

Having level 10 text game is subjective and random, but you can get lucky if your good.

Girls will literally say anything via text, so an inexperienced gullible guy will be in for a ruff time.

Serenity

Reaction score
Good advice. I disagree on the text game point but with the caveat that your text game needs to be a nine or a 10 level to be able to raise interest that way without being too available.
Just to add to this. The reason text game is practically worthless is because most of communication isn't in what is being said, it's facial expressions, body language and intonation. None of which is present in text. It's those things along with your actions that convey who you are, the interesting things about you.

Text is best used to communicate practical information, logistics etc.

The_411

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks help to draw a woman to you, but women can lose attraction if you aren’t interesting, mysterious, fun, and displaying high value.

For guys we gravitate to women with sex appeal and tend to stick around with bitchy women.

Ever dated a knockout but when she opened her mouth you literally wished you were somewhere else (not in a good way)?

Women can be attracted to any guy, but they will become obsessed with guys who leave them wanting more.

That is the litmus test. Are you turning the woman on and is she craving your attention.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I remember Tom Ross in high school.

Tom Ross was a good looking man, had enough money (for a high school kid) had a good family and a nice Camaro.

However there was something 'off' about Tom. None of us girls could put our finger on it, but we all agreed, as attractive as the whole package was, there was something about him, and none of us were interested

We did try. One at a time we put ourselves in his orbit, alone, trying to get to know him. But none of us walked away finding him desireable.

Looking back I would say he lacked game and lacked social acuity.

Chi Town

Banned
Reaction score
For sex? Looks are bread and butter

Long Term is the only time money and personality would matter anyway, I mean a girl who wants sex could care less what personality you have or how much money you got.

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is my own opinion from my own experience but If all you want is to fvck a lot of Women you need two things.... 1)Looks and 2)Charisma. When I was sleeping with a ton of Women, I was completely broke. What did I have going for me? Women found me sexually attractive and loved the way I interacted with them, which was extremely flirty and sexual.

1. Looks - This is not just "Hey he's a cutie" type of attraction, Im talking about looks that ooze sexual aura and vibe. Did I get many compliments on my looks? Yes, Mostly on my face than my body but overall, I gave off the vibe of "he's a guy who likes to fvck" Women instinctively know immediately if they find the guy to be a potential sexual partner. Even good looking guys get rejected as I have been many times. Maybe not brutally blown out but some chicks I approached told me flat out "Thanks for approaching me, You're very attractive but I have a boyfriend" and I chalked it up to a loss. Moved on.
  2. Charisma - You need this to hit the Women's emotional side of attraction. The way you walk, the way you talk, the things you say and how you say them. Your eye contact, your smirk, your facial expressions etc. All this brings out the "Person inside" if that makes any sense? On paper my "openers" may sound corny and so generic but they worked for me because of how i said them. Consider this opening line "Hey, I saw when you walked in and couldn't keep my eyes off of you" with a smirk. That sounds pretty "boring" and "beta" doesn't it? Not if your verbal delivery is smooth and yes, have the looks to match it. She will giggle or laugh and say sarcastically "Hmm is that your line tonight?" Which I respond, "I don't use lines, I say what was on my mind when i saw you" Which shuts them up quick with a smile. take her home and go to work on that azz.

Again, You need the Look that oozes sex appeal. Look at the difference, all these guys could be considered good looking but you can see the differences in their vibe and appeal. Guy 1 would probably be considered "Cute" by Women but guys 2 and 3, Women would probably describe them as sexy.

Money plays a role if you are looking for something more serious. When it's strictly sexual, No money needed.

Also, Just to add, If you are the guy that has a vibe like guy 2 and 3, You will most likely attract the promiscuous types of Women and a sprinkle of the "good girl" types. So it's a trade off as most "good girl" types will be a bit insecure and a little defensive towards you.

Attachments

Last edited:

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For guys we gravitate to women with sex appeal and tend to stick around with bitchy women.

Ever dated a knockout but when she opened her mouth you literally wished you were somewhere else (not in a good way)?
I agree. I hooked up with these types and you have to have skin as strong as a turtle shell to deal with then. Definitely not recommended for LTRs. This blonde I was seeing was a legit 9 and one day I yelled at her because she kept giving me an attitude. Later that night she tells me "I'm glad you yelled at me a put me in place " then proceeded to go down on me. These are the types that will make many Men grow grey hairs.

MillionBillionaire

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is my own opinion from my own experience but If all you want is to fvck a lot of Women you need two things.... 1)Looks and 2)Charisma. When I was sleeping with a ton of Women, I was completely broke. What did I have going for me? Women found me sexually attractive and loved the way I interacted with them, which was extremely flirty and sexual.

1. Looks - This is not just "Hey he's a cutie" type of attraction, Im talking about looks that ooze sexual aura and vibe. Did I get many compliments on my looks? Yes, Mostly on my face than my body but overall, I gave off the vibe of "he's a guy who likes to fvck" Women instinctively know immediately if they find the guy to be a potential sexual partner. Even good looking guys get rejected as I have been many times. Maybe not brutally blown out but some chicks I approached told me flat out "Thanks for approaching me, You're very attractive but I have a boyfriend" and I chalked it up to a loss. Moved on.
  2. Charisma - You need this to hit the Women's emotional side of attraction. The way you walk, the way you talk, the things you say and how you say them. Your eye contact, your smirk, your facial expressions etc. All this brings out the "Person inside" if that makes any sense? On paper my "openers" may sound corny and so generic but they worked for me because of how i said them. Consider this opening line "Hey, I saw when you walked in and couldn't keep my eyes off of you" with a smirk. That sounds pretty "boring" and "beta" doesn't it? Not if your verbal delivery is smooth and yes, have the looks to match it. She will giggle or laugh and say sarcastically "Hmm is that your line tonight?" Which I respond, "I don't use lines, I say what was on my mind when i saw you" Which shuts them up quick with a smile. take her home and go to work on that azz.

Again, You need the Look that oozes sex appeal. Look at the difference, all these guys could be considered good looking but you can see the differences in their vibe and appeal. Guy 1 would probably be considered "Cute" by Women but guys 2 and 3, Women would probably describe them as sexy.

Money plays a role if you are looking for something more serious. When it's strictly sexual, No money needed.

Also, Just to add, If you are the guy that has a vibe like guy 2 and 3, You will most likely attract the promiscuous types of Women and a sprinkle of the "good girl" types. So it's a trade off as most "good girl" types will be a bit insecure and a little defensive towards you.
Best post on these boards this whole year.

I like the nod to seduction and non-verbal communication as you have obviously studied and experienced this stuff.

Asian bad boy is really hard to pull off, just got to wipe the cutesy smile off pic one and have better eye contact, he would look more like the others.

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Best post on these boards this whole year.

I like the nod to seduction and non-verbal communication as you have obviously studied and experienced this stuff.

Asian bad boy is really hard to pull off, just got to wipe the cutesy smile off pic one and have better eye contact, he would look more like the others.
Yes, It's the same for Asians or any race really. It's a matter of, do you give off the sexual appeal or not? Look at these Asian guys. The first guy comes off as "Nice" and the second comes off as a more "Bad Boyish". Women will categorize you right when they see you. Even from a guys perspective, Who looks like the "Ladies Man" out of the two? It's easy to see. Both guys can pass for good looking but one has the sexual appeal and the other does not.

The only thing that will hold guy number 2 back is if he can't deliver his words smoothly, which shouldn't be too hard since the Woman will already be sexually attracted to him and give him more chances to fvck up. I have personally fvcked up bad with some Women and they kept on giving me chances to get in their pants. I remember one chick actually told me to just shut up and asked if i wanted to come with her to her apartment.

Attachments

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you are very good looking/totally her type, you basically CAN still mess it up, but you need to be more than just a bit boring or not having 'game'. You'd need to be really weird I think.
My best looking wing (mentioned a few times in my journal) has zero game, but he's not weird. He's just very normal, quiet. No 'game' is ran. No negs. No spIking her emotions. No teasing. No DHV's. Nothing. Just good looks and being 'normal' and he gets approached by, and bangs hot girls at the click of his fingers.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My guess is that you are not as good looking as you think, or else you would not be getting rejected. Now, that is not to say that you are not wrong in the percentile assessment (e.g., the number scale) of your attractiveness within the male population, nor that of your unsuccessful targets; hypergamy maps women at a low level of attractiveness to men at a high level of attractiveness, at least until they reach the "now that I am ready to get married, where are all the men?" phase.