"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Could have been lying??

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 26, 2002
Messages
4,626
Reaction score
28
Age
40
Location
Colorado
Ok, this girl that im kinda seeing and do stuff with last night told me that she thought that she was pregnant. When she told me i got scared but i kinda thought that she was lying about it. THere were just somethings that didnt match up which made me think she was being sketchy. Then about 30 min after she told me she said that she just had her period...what a coincidenece. All this shyt makes me think she made it all up but i dunno how i can find out if she really did..What should i do?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
1,633
Reaction score
1
Maybe you should type clearly and correctly so we can understand you and maybe you should detail a bit more. Did you have sex with her without birth control methods?
 

imnexthere

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 9, 2003
Messages
165
Reaction score
0
Location
small university campus
First of all I think It goes without saying that if you can prove she lied, or even have real good reasons to think that she did, you need to show her the door. There is little excuse for lying and absolutely none for lying about something so important.

Second, ask her specifics. What made you think you are pregnant? When did you first realize? Its easy to lie and say “Well I thought I was pregnant, I was late” and be able to repeat it accurately. It’s a lot harder to say “Well I first noticed on this date, I was late this many days, I was suspicious after this specific time we did it” and be able to repeat it without screwing up at least one of the numbers.

Thirdly, don’t tell me you stuck it in with no condom? Don’t be doing that again. You don’t need to be no baby’s daddy at age 17.

Finally, you may want to seriously think about the kind of girl she is. If you have honest suspicions about her telling the truth than either you are a psycho and paranoid (unlikely) or she had done sketchy things in the past (probably).
 

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 26, 2002
Messages
4,626
Reaction score
28
Age
40
Location
Colorado
Originally posted by LikRetsam
Maybe you should type clearly and correctly so we can understand you and maybe you should detail a bit more. Did you have sex with her without birth control methods?
If you dont understand, dont respond.

Anyway, she told me that she was late and that one time we did it that it hurt. Another time she said that it hurt cause there wasnt enough forplay. I just think its how how a little bit afterwards she said she just had her period. I had a feelings it was bs also. She said she was afriad the last time we did it cause her mom and grandma had a dream that she got pregnant. But last night she told me that it was cause she thought she was. Which doesnt make sense.
 

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
1,633
Reaction score
1
make her take a test.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 26, 2002
Messages
4,626
Reaction score
28
Age
40
Location
Colorado
Originally posted by LikRetsam
make her take a test.
She said she had her period while we were talkin last night. I know shes not but i just kinda think that she never even thought she was and that she was just ****ing with my head or something.
 
Top