Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Cosmetic Surgery

Stoic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nothin sadder than "men" who get cosmetic surgery becuase they can't live with themselves and think the only important thing in life is attracting young women even when you're in your 40s.
We are here to talk about women, not become women.
I disagree. Taking care of your looks is not a man trying to look like a woman.

you owe it to yourself to look the best you can. Not an obsession. Nothing time consuming. But just use modern medicine to your advantage. Agree you can take it too far. We all know what that looks like. And it gets weird. No question.

but doing simple things like taking away wrinkles and getting your teeth straightened is not making yourself look like a woman. And it’s unbelievably easy.

I used to box. I have a bit of a slightly crooked nose from it. Considered straightening out for cosmetic reasons and because the deviated septum causes other minor annoyance issuers. Ultimately decided against it when I went to an honest doctor who said the surgery wouldn’t achieve much and the upside wasn’t there.

Stoic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It can carry a lot of risk. Last night I was at a funeral for a friend. He was a collegiate athlete in his youth and he was 61. He retained his fitness but had developed a beer belly despite lifting and hiking and mountain climbing avidly. He had a full head of hair, was a multimillionaire and was a great friend to everyone who knew him. The stories told were about his Chad days of youth when women were drawn to him like flies.

How did he die? Vanity. Rather than do the work and apply the discipline to get the beer belly off, rather than abstain from rich foods and wine, he got his stomach stapled.

The day after surgery he went & lifted heavy, which was against doctors orders, and he died at home later, presumably from sepsis after breaking his staples lifting & then not realizing the seriousness of his condition.

Why did he get his stomach stapled? To appeal to women, since at 61 his looks were not as attractive as they once had been.

Cautionary tale. There was is a reason vanity is one of the 7 deadly sins boys. Very sad.
Good reminder indeed.

that is a good cautionary tale. Vanity to the extreme can lead you to a bad place I think more Americans suffer from self neglect than vanity though. Look around, right? A lot of people would benefit by caring a little more, wouldn’t they?

absolutely, put in the work, live a healthy lifestyle. No shortcuts.

I just think at a certain point, get the low hanging fruit done. Take away the wrinkles in five minutes (literally) at the drs office and straighten out crooked teeth in just a few months with invisible braces.

Agamemnon43

Don Juan
Reaction score
getting teeth fixed is a health concern before everything else. You don't owe yourself to "look best", but to BE the best. You can get your skin looking better by living as healthy as possible with natural care. And if at 50 years old you obsses about wrinkles, i'm afraid it's too late and your life is hollow beyond repair.

But of course you are gonna justify everything you did. Whatever floats your boat, i guess.

Stoic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
getting teeth fixed is a health concern before everything else. You don't owe yourself to "look best", but to BE the best. You can get your skin looking better by living as healthy as possible with natural care. And if at 50 years old you obsses about wrinkles, i'm afraid it's too late and your life is hollow beyond repair.

But of course you are gonna justify everything you did. Whatever floats your boat, i guess.
Alright man, you made your choices. I made mine. Five minutes every six months to get rid of wrinkles isn’t obsessing so that argument doesn’t hold water.

Natural living? What is natural living man? Natural is not using soap. And It’s not natural to wear deodorant. Is that natural enough? No aspirin, no pain killers. Are you really living naturally?

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
The day after surgery he went & lifted heavy, which was against doctors orders, and he died at home later, presumably from sepsis after breaking his staples lifting & then not realizing the seriousness of his condition.
Thats about as stupid as anything anyone could do. Had he lost his faculties?

All_Kindz_Of_Gainz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nothin sadder than "men" who get cosmetic surgery becuase they can't live with themselves and think the only important thing in life is attracting young women even when you're in your 40s.
We are here to talk about women, not become women.
I know right? How dare I to get braces to have a perfect smile, hit gym to look fvcking jacked naked and women fvck me with physical desire, take care of my hair so it looks healthy, brush my teeth so they don't mess up? How dare I to do anything that makes me more attractive and compete with the top dogs right?

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know right? How dare I to get braces to have a perfect smile, hit gym to look fvcking jacked naked and women fvck me with physical desire, take care of my hair so it looks healthy, brush my teeth so they don't mess up? How dare I to do anything that makes me more attractive and compete with the top dogs right?
You must've been reading another thread to get so riled up.
Nobody is talking about fitness and grooming, we're talking about cosmetic surgery, i.e. botox, liposuction, facial implants, facelifts, rhinoplasty.

Making sure you look your best is totally different from considering surgical augmentation of your appearance.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not really, its just funny cause we have men in here worrying and criticizing about what other men do to look more attractive. What happened with the saying Alphas do what they want?
That's Sigmas. ;)

Agamemnon43

Don Juan
Reaction score
huh??

BoomToTheMoonAlice

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Bald is a death sentence for most men unless you're all bulked up and have the tough guy look.
Listen to this bvll****.

The guy I knew who slayed young women like sandwhiches was FAT with a beer belly, perpetually broke, balding, had a face that looked like Santa Claus and dressed the same every single day. He picked his nose in public, hawked cigarette loogies in front of chicks and had threesomes in a dirty apartment on a couch that looked like it was pulled from a thrift store. Every single girl at the school we were at either wanted to sleep with him or he had already banged. He would walk into the mall, I would point to a girl in the food court, and 10 minutes later she was offering to drive him home. He was a Bartender and played on a local hockey team. This guy knew everyone in the city and was welcomed everywhere we went.

My brother in law is short, bald, stalky and broke. He nailed a HOT Chinese girl with huge boobs that towers over him by at least a foot and a half. She's always screaming at him because she thinks he's cheating, he gets offers constantly. I have two wonderful little nieces who are going to be absolute bombshells when they get older. He's also part of their city's local mob as was the old man.

Perfect men look and act GAY.

Hot women want their opposite, rugged bikers with scars, facial hair and bad attitudes that DONT CARE. These are the guys they fantasize about, not some gym bro pre-occupied with ink, a jagged tooth or rough skin.

I know a drug dealer/millwright down the street who works with the Hell's Angels. He's 4ft nothing, smokes like a chimney, skinny as hell has 8 children and is ALWAYS in trouble with new girls. The last thing he worries about is what he looks like.... They pick HIM up and buy him stuff and take him out. He always has a new girl hanging off him that's pumping out children faster than he can say "Cocaine?".

God damn, every single time with this looks garbage. YOUR LOOKS DON'T MATTER. If you're ugly, own it.

No wonder you guys are all pulling women who act like men. You act like girls.

Last edited:

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll grow old gracefully, the way I was created. I've never even had stitches, braces, fillings. I now wear glasses and that's about it. I smoke but have great skin and maintain my looks despite drink and drugs.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
It can carry a lot of risk. Last night I was at a funeral for a friend. He was a collegiate athlete in his youth and he was 61. He retained his fitness but had developed a beer belly despite lifting and hiking and mountain climbing avidly. He had a full head of hair, was a multimillionaire and was a great friend to everyone who knew him. The stories told were about his Chad days of youth when women were drawn to him like flies.

How did he die? Vanity. Rather than do the work and apply the discipline to get the beer belly off, rather than abstain from rich foods and wine, he got his stomach stapled.

Why did he get his stomach stapled? To appeal to women, since at 61 his looks were not as attractive as they once had been.

Cautionary tale. There was is a reason vanity is one of the 7 deadly sins boys. Very sad.
D@mn. If I was a 61 year old multi-millionare with a full head of hair, a little beer belly would have been the last thing on my mind. Im sorry about your loss.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
D@mn. If I was a 61 year old multi-millionare with a full head of hair, a little beer belly would have been the last thing on my mind. Im sorry about your loss.
Right? Thank you.

mikedee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Listen to this bvll****.

The guy I knew who slayed young women like sandwhiches was FAT with a beer belly, perpetually broke, balding, had a face that looked like Santa Claus and dressed the same every single day. He picked his nose in public, hawked cigarette loogies in front of chicks and had threesomes in a dirty apartment on a couch that looked like it was pulled from a thrift store. Every single girl at the school we were at either wanted to sleep with him or he had already banged. He would walk into the mall, I would point to a girl in the food court, and 10 minutes later she was offering to drive him home. He was a Bartender and played on a local hockey team. This guy knew everyone in the city and was welcomed everywhere we went.

My brother in law is short, bald, stalky and broke. He nailed a HOT Chinese girl with huge boobs that towers over him by at least a foot and a half. She's always screaming at him because she thinks he's cheating, he gets offers constantly. I have two wonderful little nieces who are going to be absolute bombshells when they get older. He's also part of their city's local mob as was the old man.

Perfect men look and act GAY.

Hot women want their opposite, rugged bikers with scars, facial hair and bad attitudes that DONT
CARE. These are the guys they fantasize about, not some gym bro pre-occupied with ink, a jagged tooth or rough skin.

I know a drug dealer/millwright down the street who works with the Hell's Angels. He's 4ft nothing, smokes like a chimney, skinny as hell has 8 children and is ALWAYS in trouble with new girls. The last thing he worries about is what he looks like.... They pick HIM up and buy him stuff and take him out. He always has a new girl hanging off him that's pumping out children faster than he can say "Cocaine?".

God damn, every single time with this looks garbage. YOUR LOOKS DON'T MATTER. If you're ugly, own it.

No wonder you guys are all pulling women who act like men. You act like girls.
That's a funny one! You're going to be a very entertaining poster!