Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Corporations and State regulators colluded to cover up brain damaging the population

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let me help you sleep better at night knowing the benevolent forces that watch over you...

Source 1 citations:

- "The lead-crime hypothesis is pretty simple: lead poisoning degrades the development of childhood brains in ways that increase aggression, reduce impulse control, and impair the executive functions that allow people to understand the consequences of their actions. Because of this, infants who are exposed to high levels of lead are more likely to commit violent crimes later in life."

- "Since 1991, violent crime rates have declined across the board. However, the arrest rate for black juveniles has dropped more sharply than the rate for white juveniles. Why? Because blacks were more affected by lead in the 60s and 70s. Their crime rate went up more than it did for whites, so when lead was removed from gasoline their crime rate went down more than it did for whites."

1592574280422.png
1592574346703.png

Source 2 citations:

- Lead "is poison, a potent neurotoxin whose sickening and deadly effects have been known for nearly 3,000 years and written about by historical figures from the Greek poet and physician Nikander and the Roman architect Vitruvius to Benjamin Franklin. Odorless, colorless and tasteless, lead can be detected only through chemical analysis. Unlike such carcinogens and killers as pesticides, most chemicals, waste oils and even radioactive materials, lead does not break down over time. It does not vaporize, and it never disappears. For this reason, most of the estimated 7 million tons of lead burned in gasoline in the United States in the twentieth century remains–in the soil, air and water and in the bodies of living organisms."

- General Motors, DuPont, and Standard Oil New Jersey put lead into fuel and "covered up and denied, then fought, suppressed and unfairly maligned for decades to follow [the poisonous effects of lead and alternatives to it]"

- "The severe health hazards of leaded gasoline were known to its makers and clearly identified by the US public health community more than seventy-five years ago, but were steadfastly denied by the makers"

- The US government "was fully apprised of leaded gasoline’s potentially hazardous effects and was aware of available alternatives, yet was complicit in the cover-up and even actively assisted the profiteers in spreading the use of leaded gasoline to foreign countries"

---

The above about lead was the main point of this thread. But lead in fuel, paint, industrial production, household appliances and elsewhere wasn't the only thing going on. We still have Persistent Organic Pollutants (POPs) all of which are also either Persistent, Bioaccumulative and Toxic (PBTs) or Toxic Organic Micro Pollutants (TOMPs). POPs include the Endocrine Disruptors category (with xenoestrogens)... and you know what that reminds me of?

Source 3 citation: "Studies show that men’s testosterone levels have been declining for decades. The most prominent, a 2007 study in the Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism, revealed a “substantial” drop in U.S. men’s testosterone levels since the 1980s, with average levels declining by about 1% per year. This means, for example, that a 60-year-old man in 2004 had testosterone levels 17% lower than those of a 60-year-old in 1987. Another study of Danish men produced similar findings, with double-digit declines among men born in the 1960s compared to those born in the 1920s."

Last edited:

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This by the way is why "MAGA" makes no sense to me with the information you can consider. The 20th century was a horrible time for public health:

1 - Lead exposure at an all time high sanctioned by collusion between corporations and state governments, which aside from causing developmental brain damage also caused far higher crime rates.
2 - POPs introduced and used freely causing developmental defects, chronic illness and death.
3 - Tobacco use at its peak and used everywhere (my own grandmother died from lung cancer).
4 - Alcohol consumption, and therefor presumably also alcohol abuse, was at a peak in the 1970s and 80s (coinciding quite nicely with the lead exposure peak).
5 - Asbestos and other poisonous substances used in society (like the "Minamata disease" in Japan).
6 - Smog at an all time high (like other pollution) because of no emission standards.
7 - The coal lobby aided by crazed environmentalists mostly defeated the incomparably more clean nuclear energy. Coal is the worst possible energy source for public health, airborne coal ash contains poisonous substances like radioactive waste, nitrogen oxide, ground-level ozone, dioxins, soot particles, arsenic, lead, mercury, cadmium, chromium and more, all of which variously cause developmental defects and all kinds of disease. Coal still impairs and kills millions of people worldwide every year.
8 - Chlorofluorocarbons were literally dissolving away the ozone layer around Earth until they were banned.

Those weren't good times, and the bad effects are still here.

Last edited:

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DuPont and the Chemistry of Deception

As always, in collusion with the local EPA as shown in part 3.

1592581037189.png

Last edited:

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That would be interesting for world health organization to verify those facts, too bad their sustaining parties in many cases are the same ones responsible for it.

Also apparently everywhere in the western world they found a way to make air and water clean...they simply raise time by time the highest amount of pollution tolerance therefore everything is always within limits.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That would be interesting for world health organization to verify those facts, too bad their sustaining parties in many cases are the same ones responsible for it.

Also apparently everywhere in the western world they found a way to make air and water clean...they simply raise time by time the highest amount of pollution tolerance therefore everything is always within limits.
I haven't seen any talk about the lead-crime hypothesis a single time in my life. Lead exposure has been one of the worst worldwide public health disasters of the 20th century, and a massive impact on society according to the hypothesis, but it seems like it's just swept under the rug in the public space like it hasn't happened. I would also be very interested to see that "their [WHO's] sustaining parties in many cases are the same ones responsible for it" - do you have any examples?

Do you have any examples of them raising the limits like that? I don't doubt you, I would just like to see it in action if you have any, if not that's fine too. In the graph in my first post in this thread for example, the american CDC first set 40 ng/liter as an "acceptable" limit for blood lead levels in 1970. But under today's definition that means you are lead poisoned, and even the definition of "lead poisoning" is kind of fake because they have now admitted that there is no safe level, the smallest amount of lead is always bad. Basically in 1970 the whole population was lead poisoned, but just like you say, they simply defined the pollution as within the tolerable limit so it was all fine.

Last edited:

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
I haven't seen any talk about the lead-crime hypothesis a single time in my life. Lead exposure has been one of the worst worldwide public health disasters of the 20th century, and a massive impact on society according to the hypothesis, but it seems like it's just swept under the rug like nothing in the public space.

Do you have any examples of them doing that? I don't doubt you, I would just like to see it in action if you have any, if not that's fine too. In the graph in my first post in this thread for example, the american CDC first set 40 ng/liter as an "acceptable" limit for blood lead levels in 1970. But under today's definition that means you are lead poisoned, and even the definition of "lead poisoning" is kind of fake because they have now admitted that there is no safe level, the smallest amount of lead is always bad. Basically in 1970 the whole population was lead poisoned, but just like you say, they simply defined the pollution as within the tolerable limit so it was all fine.
how does one remove heavy metal/element toxicity? Surgery only?

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I haven't seen any talk about the lead-crime hypothesis a single time in my life. Lead exposure has been one of the worst worldwide public health disasters of the 20th century, and a massive impact on society according to the hypothesis, but it seems like it's just swept under the rug like nothing in the public space.

Do you have any examples of them doing that? I don't doubt you, I would just like to see it in action if you have any, if not that's fine too. In the graph in my first post in this thread for example, the american CDC first set 40 ng/liter as an "acceptable" limit for blood lead levels in 1970. But under today's definition that means you are lead poisoned, and even the definition of "lead poisoning" is kind of fake because they have now admitted that there is no safe level, the smallest amount of lead is always bad. Basically in 1970 the whole population was lead poisoned, but just like you say, they simply defined the pollution as within the tolerable limit so it was all fine.
There is a theory about lead poisoning in the roman empire, basically their aqueduct system had pollution in that so did sea food they didnt properly clean.

https://www.sciencemag.org/news/2014/04/scienceshot-did-lead-poisoning-bring-down-ancient-rome

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
how does one remove heavy metal/element toxicity? Surgery only?
You can do chelation therapy, which can generally reverse the effects on organs and blood, but the damage lead does to the brain is currently irreversible because chelation drugs can't cross the blood-brain barrier and no therapy has been developed for that. And even if they could cross it and lead was removed, the proteins that lead denatured would still have to be regenerated with the calcium that lead substituted in development.

If this regeneration doesn't take place then the denaturation is still there, I'm not a brain biologist so I don't know to which extent the brain would regenerate that. But even if the lead is removed, and the calcium is restored, normal brain function might still not be restored depending on if lead screwed up the overall pattern of brain development. If it screws up the overall pattern then you would need to employ regenerative medicine technology from developmental biological science and cell reprogramming to basically re-grow the brain, which raises the question of how this may or may not affect your memory.

There is a theory about lead poisoning in the roman empire, basically their aqueduct system had pollution in that so did sea food they didnt properly clean.

https://www.sciencemag.org/news/2014/04/scienceshot-did-lead-poisoning-bring-down-ancient-rome
Indeed, I've read about that before, it was also in their wine sweeteners which I've seen speculated as the worst cause.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
You can do chelation therapy, which can generally reverse the effects on organs and blood, but the damage lead does to the brain is currently irreversible because chelation drugs can't cross the blood-brain barrier and no therapy has been developed for that. And even if they could cross it and lead was removed, the proteins that lead denatured would still have to be regenerated with the calcium that lead substituted in development.

If this regeneration doesn't take place then the denaturation is still there, I'm not a brain biologist so I don't know to which extent the brain would regenerate that. But even if the lead is removed, and the calcium is restored, normal brain function might still not be restored depending on if lead screwed up the overall pattern of brain development. If it screws up the overall pattern then you would need to employ regenerative medicine technology from developmental biological science and cell reprogramming to basically re-grow the brain, which raises the question of how this may or may not affect your memory.
hey thanks AttackFormation what an excellent and thorough answer you gave me. I'll look into everything you wrote here.

Guess where I worked for just under a month? around and above leaching tanks that had a lead floor above me that they were cutting into.
Fuok.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ahhh, yes. It seems you've come across the longitudinal studies on the decline of testosterone levels and why that possibly is. This is something I explicitly tried studying about on my own time because I wanted to see if I could negate its negative effects. There are some possible remedies/treatments that I know about, which I've talked about on the health & fitness section of the forum a little bit. It's unknown science because these things cure a lot of diseases and are cheaper alternatives to medicine, which pharmaceutical companies do NOT want you knowing about.

One thing I've been wondering about is whether the levels differ because we are simply fatter and lazier and less physically active now than before, or if there are other reasons for it and it's actually because of the endocrine disruptors. From what I've read, it's mixed. Some studies say that these differences disappear when you account for exercise, others say they don't. But anyway, there are some ways you can mitigate the effects of these toxins.
This by the way is why "MAGA" makes no sense to me with the information you can consider. The 20th century was a horrible time for public health:

1 - Lead exposure at an all time high sanctioned by collusion between corporations and state governments, which aside from causing developmental brain damage also caused far higher crime rates.
2 - POPs introduced and used freely causing developmental defects, chronic illness and death.
3 - Tobacco use at its peak and used everywhere (my own grandmother died from lung cancer).
4 - Alcohol consumption, and therefor presumably also alcohol abuse, was at a peak in the 1970s and 80s (coinciding quite nicely with the lead exposure peak).
5 - Asbestos and other poisonous substances used in society (like the "Minamata disease" in Japan).
6 - Smog at an all time high (like other pollution) because of no emission standards.
7 - The coal lobby aided by crazed environmentalists mostly defeated the incomparably more clean nuclear energy. Coal is the worst possible energy source for public health, airborne coal ash contains poisonous substances like radioactive waste, nitrogen oxide, ground-level ozone, dioxins, soot particles, arsenic, lead, mercury, cadmium, chromium and more, all of which variously cause developmental defects and all kinds of disease. Coal still impairs and kills millions of people worldwide every year.
8 - Chlorofluorocarbons were literally dissolving away the ozone layer around Earth until they were banned.

Those weren't good times, and the bad effects are still here.
I'd like to note something wrong with this post. Firstly, Trump means economically when he says MAGA. You don't live here in the US so you don't know how it is, but there are bull**** rules regulations and taxes on various things for no reason other than corruption. An example? You need to have licenses and sign a million and one different forms, legal documents, waivers, etc. and each one takes time to 'process'. There are extra fees involved in all of this for no other reason than taking money from people. It's getting harder just to survive here.

There's also something else I'd like to point out:

If all these things were in our air and food, etc. then why is it that those in the 1970s, 80s, and 90s all had higher testosterone levels than we do now when we don't have those things? I agree that these aren't good things, but socially, culturally, and economically for your average man, things were FAR superior than they are now. In case you didn't know, democratic policy-making in the US is all about forming and oligarchy. Everyone they support and are supported by are the huge corporations and billionaire types whom liberals hate. They also STRONGLY believe in Big Government (i.e. the government playing a HUGE role in everyone's lives and dictating how and what to do what, and just having a LOT of power over people's lives in general). Republicans are actually the exact opposite, and have always believed in less government interference in people's lives throughout American history. When you look at who supports Trump, it's your average layman, and small business owners. When you look at who hates him, it's those huge corporations and billionaires, the ones that do a whole lot of screwy **** in the first place, like poisoning our water supply for example lol

Just food for thought.

Why few people actually drink water from the faucet nowadays. I literally installed a reverse osmosis + carbon filter system and I only drink from that right now. But the facts he is talking about are completely true though. Major companies like DuPont and Monsanto are notorious in the agricultural community for this stuff. I'm against veganism personally, but a lot of vegans know about just how ****ed up this stuff is. Just visit some vegan discussion boards and bring this topic up and it'll turn into a war. Or go read some youtube comments on the matter. It's ****ed.
normal brain function might still not be restored depending on if lead screwed up the overall pattern of brain development. If it screws up the overall pattern then you would need to employ regenerative medicine technology from developmental biological science and cell reprogramming to basically re-grow the brain, which raises the question of how this may or may not affect your memory.
No need for this. Neuroplasicity is a thing lol. Even if the brain does regenerate itself, it wouldn't negatively impact your memories or cause them to fade so long as you keep remembering those memories. For example, seeing your mother everyday while it's happening would still make you remember all the associated memories with her, or at the very least make those memories more accessible. They never really go away, they're just hidden more deeply (meaning there are more neurons that developed that don't have that memory than there are that do, simply because new neurons developed after that experience happened; that's basically why we don't remember stuff from like 1 year old, but that doesn't mean we can't if we really tried lol).

There's also other ways to do this too. I'll create a separate post in a bit talking about possible treatments for all of this.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay I had a huge thing here saved but someone shut off my computer so now I'm just like fuucckkkkk....

But anyway, I rewrote it all for you (or for anyone reading this in the future), and I actually made it look a lot more neat than before. Here are ways you can mitigate the decline of testosterone:
  • Broccoli
    • It boosts testosterone, particularly free testosterone, and lowers estrogen (in men). Anything in the cabbage family does this really, not just broccoli lol. I just prefer broccoli myself. But anyway, it has what's called glucobrassicin, which can be converted into indole-3-carbinol (I3C) when exposed to the enzyme myrosinase (which happens when broccoli is mashed, cut, chewed, etc.), and subsequently into 3,3'-Diindolylmethane (DIM) when under acidic conditions like say your stomach for example. Why does this matter? DIM is an aromatase inhibitor; it will lower estrogen and raise testosterone, but also will increase free testosterone because it binds to SHBG more than testosterone (higher affinity), thus freeing more testosterone.
      • DIM also has more effects on estrogen and its metabolites but I'm not gonna write about that, just know that it has tons of other benefits to it. It can bind to estrogen receptors but it won't necessarily activate them, so don't listen to that article saying it's not good for testosterone.
    • It also has glucoraphanin, which when (also) exposed to myrosinase, gets converted into sulforaphane. Sulforaphane is helps your body excrete toxins,sometimes by up to 60% in your urine alone (heard this in a podcast from Rhonda Patrick). You also excrete toxins via sweat too though, so make sure you work out hard enough to sweat good. Sulforaphane crosses the blood-brain barrier.
      • Sulforaphane also increases glutathione in the brain.
      • I'd also like to add that fat is oftentimes used as a storage place for toxins that build up in your body, and sometimes your body cannot get rid of it because it is too hard/dangerous, likely because of other toxins that it is trying to get rid of (it's just too much for the body to handle); it depends on your genes, but your body will sometimes make more fat cells so that way it has more storage places to store these toxic chemicals in. If you make it easier for your body to get rid of these chemicals the less fat you will have.
        • Fat has aromatase in it btw (aromatase is an enzyme that converts testosterone into estrogen), which is why fat people have lower levels of testosterone and higher levels of estrogen than non-fat people.
  • Boron
    • It protects against heavy metal toxicity.
    • Increases free testosterone in men, increases estrogen in women.
    • Increases magnesium absorption (good for testosterone if deficient).
    • Basically cures arthritis and osteoporosis.
    • Tons of other shit that'd take too long to talk about.
  • Fasting
    • Autophagy.
    • It directly increases testosterone.
    • It directly increases HGH.
    • It increases cortisol, which is good in this situation.
      • Cortisol is given a bad rep, and many articles will say that it causes belly fat, muscle breakdown, and bone breakdown. This is true, but only when insulin is present. When insulin is not present, elevated cortisol levels increase lipolysis instead. I talk more in-depth about it here: 1, 2, 3.
    • Also, the keto diet works simply because it mimics fasting. All those positive things you hear about it? Yeah, it also applies to fasting, but just to a greater extent. And yes, that includes neuroregenerative stuff too.
  • Water filter
    • Cleans out all of the impurities that filtration plants cannot clean.
      • Activated charcoal water filters remove carbon-related molecules like estrogens.
      • Reverse osmosis water filters remove any polar molecules and ions.
      • You could take it a step further and add a DI filter but that'd cost too much money and you'd have to really know what you're doing with the engineering and plumbing stuff; only universities and chemical laboratories have DI water systems since they need pure H2O for their reactions. I personally just use this one, but the manufacturer for this filter system sells them to other companies too, not just aquasana.
  • Exercise
    • This has the greatest effect out of everything on this list. Every time I see studies comparing things to exercise, exercise always has a greater effect. Always. Any researcher who studies this stuff will tell you this too. Metformin for example only has half the efficacy as exercise (same podcast as above; posted January 6, 2020) in treating diabetes,
    • Sprints, weightlifting, and moving while being in the sun will increase testosterone. Long-distance endurance isn't as good.
    • And yeah, as mentioned above, fat is estrogenic because it has aromatase in it. Burning fat lowers the amount of aromatase in your body because of that, and thus lowers the amount of testosterone that gets converted into estrogen.
      • Lowering estrogen is important because estrogen promotes the making of more fat cells, which in turn create even more aromatase, which creates just a crappy cycle of more and more estrogen and less and less testosterone.
  • Sleep
    • Your body repairs itself, and this is when testosterone and HGH levels are at their max. But even throughout the day, your testosterone levels are cut the less sleep you have.
  • Avoid estrogenic foods
    • Sesame seeds, sesame oil, sunflower seeds, sunflower oil, chickpeas, hummus, legumes, nuts flaxseeds, flaxseed oil, red beans, black-eyed peas, green peas, split peas.
    • Soy.
      • Vegans will cry about this, but the reality is, phytoestrogens do have an impact on us. Phytohormones in general are known to have an impact on us, why wouldn't phytoestrogens from soy do the same? There's a reason it's become a meme. Some research says it has no effect (whilst others do), but nutritional research is **** because of all the companies creating a conflict of interest; if the researchers don't conclude the results that the sponsor wants, the sponsor will threaten to pull funding and then the researcher won't get paid anymore and will go broke, become homeless, and die. One of the problems with the replicability crisis. Soy is the second most produced crop in the US, hence why you can't really trust research saying it isn't estrogenic. It could cause the farming companies to lose a lot of money.
    • You can google others.
    • Remember how I said estrogen will create more fat cells that have aromatase in it? Yeah, well phytoestrogens will do the same. That's why you should avoid estrogenic foods.
So yeah, that's basically it. There are some other stuff, but they're mostly small. If you really look into it, you'll find that eating what would traditionally be known as "man food" raises testosterone (spinach, brussel sprouts, oysters, clams, eggs, fish, garlic, mushrooms, etc.) whereas eating what would be considered as "girl food" increases estrogen (tofu, dried fruit, nuts, etc.). Vitamin K2 (MK-4 specifically) was shown to nearly double testosterone in rats, but again, it was in rats. More research need to be done tbh. Arginine increases HGH btw, and that's important because when HGH increases, so too does testosterone (and when testosterone increases, so too does HGH); they work synergistically, so yeah there's that.

But yeah, exercise is the best out of everything if you aren't already doing it. In regards to weightlifting, heavy weight-low reps are better for testosterone than the bodybuilding style lighter weight-high reps. Just food for thought.

EDIT:

I forgot to mention, avoid excessive carbs, especially simple carbs. The reason being is that carbs cause an increase in insulin, and when insulin levels go up, testosterone levels go down. In addition, there is a Na/Mg pump for mitochondria, and whenever glucose (which is what all carbs are effectively converted into) is being processed to produce ATP, magnesium needs to be pumped into said mitochondria. Why does this matter? Magnesium is needed to produce testosterone. So when you consume excessive carbs, not only do you immediately lower your testosterone levels, but you also make it harder for your body to raise said testosterone levels back up because now your body can’t produce as much of it.

Last edited:

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
Okay I had a huge thing here saved but someone shut off my computer so now I'm just like fuucckkkkk....

But anyway, I rewrote it all for you (or for anyone reading this in the future), and I actually made it look a lot more neat than before. Here are ways you can mitigate the decline of testosterone:
  • Broccoli
    • It boosts testosterone, particularly free testosterone, and lowers estrogen (in men). Anything in the cabbage family does this really, not just broccoli lol. I just prefer broccoli myself. But anyway, it has what's called glucobrassicin, which can be converted into indole-3-carbinol (I3C) when exposed to the enzyme myrosinase (which happens when broccoli is mashed, cut, chewed, etc.), and subsequently into 3,3'-Diindolylmethane (DIM) when under acidic conditions like say your stomach for example. Why does this matter? DIM is an aromatase inhibitor; it will lower estrogen and raise testosterone, but also will increase free testosterone because it binds to SHBG more than testosterone (higher affinity), thus freeing more testosterone.
      • DIM also has more effects on estrogen and its metabolites but I'm not gonna write about that, just know that it has tons of other benefits to it. It can bind to estrogen receptors but it won't necessarily activate them, so don't listen to that article saying it's not good for testosterone.
    • It also has glucoraphanin, which when (also) exposed to myrosinase, gets converted into sulforaphane. Sulforaphane is helps your body excrete toxins,sometimes by up to 60% in your urine alone (heard this in a podcast from Rhonda Patrick). You also excrete toxins via sweat too though, so make sure you work out hard enough to sweat good. Sulforaphane crosses the blood-brain barrier.
      • I'd also like to add that fat is oftentimes used as a storage place for toxins that build up in your body, and sometimes your body cannot get rid of it because it is too hard/dangerous, likely because of other toxins that it is trying to get rid of (it's just too much for the body to handle); it depends on your genes, but your body will sometimes make more fat cells so that way it has more storage places to store these toxic chemicals in. If you make it easier for your body to get rid of these chemicals the less fat you will have.
        • Fat has aromatase in it btw (aromatase is an enzyme that converts testosterone into estrogen), which is why fat people have lower levels of testosterone and higher levels of estrogen.
  • Boron
  • Fasting
    • Autophagy.
      • Cortisol is given a bad rep, and many articles will say that it causes belly fat, muscle breakdown, and bone breakdown. This is true, but only when insulin is present. When insulin is not present, elevated cortisol levels increase lipolysis instead. I talk more in-depth about it here: 1, 2, 3.
    • Also, the keto diet works simply because it mimics fasting. All those positive things you hear about it? Yeah, it also applies to fasting, but just to a greater extent. And yes, that includes neuroregenerative stuff too.
  • Water filter
      • Activated charcoal water filters remove carbon-related molecules like estrogens.
      • You could take it a step further and add a DI filter but that'd cost too much money and you'd have to really know what you're doing with the engineering and plumbing stuff; only universities and chemical laboratories have DI water systems since they need pure H2O for their reactions. I personally just use this one, but the manufacturer for this filter system sells them to other companies too, not just aquasana.
  • Exercise
    • This has the greatest effect out of everything on this list. Every time I see studies comparing things to exercise, exercise always has a greater effect. Always. Any researcher who studies this stuff will tell you this too. Metformin for example only has half the efficacy as exercise (same podcast as above; posted January 6, 2020) in treating diabetes,
    • Sprints, weightlifting, and moving while being in the sun will increase testosterone. Long-distance endurance isn't as good.
    • And yeah, as mentioned above, fat is estrogenic because it has aromatase in it. Burning fat lowers the amount of aromatase in your body because of that, and thus lowers the amount of testosterone that gets converted into estrogen.
      • Lowering estrogen is important because estrogen promotes the making of more fat cells, which in turn create even more aromatase, which creates just a crappy cycle of more and more estrogen and less and less testosterone.
  • Sleep
    • Your body repairs itself, and this is when testosterone and HGH levels are at their max. But even throughout the day, your testosterone levels are cut the less sleep you have.
  • Avoid estrogenic foods
    • Sesame seeds, sesame oil, sunflower seeds, sunflower oil, chickpeas, hummus, legumes, nuts flaxseeds, flaxseed oil, red beans, black-eyed peas, green peas, split peas.
    • Soy.
      • Vegans will cry about this, but the reality is, phytoestrogens do have an impact on us. Phytohormones in general are known to have an impact on us, why wouldn't phytoestrogens from soy do the same? There's a reason it's become a meme. Some research says it has no effect (whilst others do), but nutritional research is **** because of all the companies creating a conflict of interest; if the researchers don't conclude the results that the sponsor wants, the sponsor will threaten to pull funding and then the researcher won't get paid anymore and will go broke, become homeless, and die. One of the problems with the replicability crisis. Soy is the second most produced crop in the US, hence why you can't really trust research saying it isn't estrogenic. It could cause the farming companies to lose a lot of money.
    • You can google others.
    • Remember how I said estrogen will create more fat cells that have aromatase in it? Yeah, well phytoestrogens will do the same. That's why you should avoid estrogenic foods.
So yeah, that's basically it. There are some other stuff, but they're mostly small. If you really look into it, you'll find that eating what would traditionally be known as "man food" raises testosterone (spinach, brussel sprouts, oysters, clams, eggs, fish, garlic, mushrooms, etc.) whereas eating what would be considered as "girl food" increases estrogen (tofu, dried fruit, nuts, etc.). Vitamin K2 (MK-4 specifically) was shown to nearly double testosterone in rats, but again, it was in rats. More research need to be done tbh. Arginine increases HGH btw, and that's important because when HGH increases, so too does testosterone (and when testosterone increases, so too does HGH); they work synergistically, so yeah there's that.

But yeah, exercise is the best out of everything if you aren't already doing it. In regards to weightlifting, heavy weight-low reps are better for testosterone than the bodybuilding style lighter weight-high reps. Just food for thought.
screenshotting while reading...fvck, I didn't know boron raises estrogen but the arthritic relief i get makes me stubbornly keep taking it.
Feel like doubling my arginine.
I have been fast walking, climbing up and down repetitively(bodyweight lifting) climbing ladders(not as challenging), all while getting mini adrenalin boosts(risky work) outside in the sunniest spot in my country for almost 8 weeks now.
No wonder my nails and hair have taken off and I have a sheen to my skin like the youth.
Getting acne too at 46, lol. Personal note, my drive is up.
My body has shapeshifted (lost a sausage roll..yuck, smallee waist, 3 new shadows on torso(2 vert and one across upper ribs, my quads have firmed and flattened in the front weirdly but I gained 6 pounds ffs.
Will eat more broccoli.
I don't know what DI water filter means...will google.
Will now reread where the hyperlinks are.

Peace.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
screenshotting while reading...fvck, I didn't know boron raises estrogen but the arthritic relief i get makes me stubbornly keep taking it.
Feel like doubling my arginine.
I have been fast walking, climbing up and down repetitively(bodyweight lifting) climbing ladders(not as challenging), all while getting mini adrenalin boosts(risky work) outside in the sunniest spot in my country for almost 8 weeks now.
No wonder my nails and hair have taken off and I have a sheen to my skin like the youth.
Getting acne too at 46, lol. Personal note, my drive is up.
My body has shapeshifted (lost a sausage roll..yuck, smallee waist, 3 new shadows on torso(2 vert and one across upper ribs, my quads have firmed and flattened in the front weirdly but I gained 6 pounds ffs.
Will eat more broccoli.
I don't know what DI water filter means...will google.
Will now reread where the hyperlinks are.

Peace.
Waittttt I just edited it, screenshot it now haha

This is mostly for men lol but yeah. Boron doesn’t raise estrogen levels up THAT much, but it still does. What’s wrong with estrogen? It prevents osteoporosis. Also DI water is just short for deionized water. It’s just water polishing.

Another thing—broccoli sprouts apparently have a lot more glucoraphanin than fully grown broccoli, meaning that you can get more sulforaphane from it than standard broccoli. I assume the same goes for glucobrassicin sincw speouts of anything always have more nutrients in them lol

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score

• Broccoli
        • Fat has aromatase in it btw (aromatase is an enzyme that converts testosterone into estrogen), which is why fat people have lower levels of testosterone and higher levels of estrogen than non-fat people.
  • Boron
  • Fasting
    • Autophagy.
  • Water filter
  • Exercise
  • Sleep
  • Avoid estrogenic foods
    • Soy.
    • You can google others.
So yeah, that's basically it. There are some other stuff, but they're mostly small. If you really look into it, you'll find that eating what would traditionally be known as "man food" raises testosterone (spinach, brussel sprouts, oysters, clams, eggs, fish, garlic, mushrooms, etc.) whereas eating what would be co

EDIT:

I forgot to mention, avoid excessive carbs, especially simple carbs. The reason being is that carbs cause an increase in insulin, and when insulin levels go up, testosterone levels go down. In addition, there is a Na/Mg pump for mitochondria, and whenever glucose (which is what all carbs are effectively converted into) is being processed to produce ATP, magnesium needs to be pumped into said mitochondria. Why does this matter? Magnesium is needed to produce testosterone. So when you consume excessive carbs, not only do you immediately lower your testosterone levels, but you also make it harder for your body to raise said testosterone levels back up because now your body can’t produce as much of it.
thank you for everything Sir
I struggle with getting carb drunk. Such a lollygagging place to be in mentally.
In the rooms we learn because our bodies are allergic to alcohol but are minds are obsessed with it, if we don't keep up our collectivism meetings our brain will try to 'kill' us(the body) by actually drinking alcohol or finding a close substitute(overeating carbs/sugar)
Went to meeting at noon today on my country's national holiday and felt so much psychic relief(first time since midMarch I've been to inperson meeting) that my metabolism raised by about 50% today. I know from a couple of indicators.

The mind controls the body and emotions control the mind. Yes, I just wrote that emotions are a third entity.
Too much typing. Time for bed.

Thanks and peace.

Last edited:

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let me help you sleep better at night knowing the benevolent forces that watch over you...

Source 1 citations:

- "The lead-crime hypothesis is pretty simple: lead poisoning degrades the development of childhood brains in ways that increase aggression, reduce impulse control, and impair the executive functions that allow people to understand the consequences of their actions. Because of this, infants who are exposed to high levels of lead are more likely to commit violent crimes later in life."

- "Since 1991, violent crime rates have declined across the board. However, the arrest rate for black juveniles has dropped more sharply than the rate for white juveniles. Why? Because blacks were more affected by lead in the 60s and 70s. Their crime rate went up more than it did for whites, so when lead was removed from gasoline their crime rate went down more than it did for whites."

View attachment 4300
View attachment 4301

Source 2 citations:

- Lead "is poison, a potent neurotoxin whose sickening and deadly effects have been known for nearly 3,000 years and written about by historical figures from the Greek poet and physician Nikander and the Roman architect Vitruvius to Benjamin Franklin. Odorless, colorless and tasteless, lead can be detected only through chemical analysis. Unlike such carcinogens and killers as pesticides, most chemicals, waste oils and even radioactive materials, lead does not break down over time. It does not vaporize, and it never disappears. For this reason, most of the estimated 7 million tons of lead burned in gasoline in the United States in the twentieth century remains–in the soil, air and water and in the bodies of living organisms."

- General Motors, DuPont, and Standard Oil New Jersey put lead into fuel and "covered up and denied, then fought, suppressed and unfairly maligned for decades to follow [the poisonous effects of lead and alternatives to it]"

- "The severe health hazards of leaded gasoline were known to its makers and clearly identified by the US public health community more than seventy-five years ago, but were steadfastly denied by the makers"

- The US government "was fully apprised of leaded gasoline’s potentially hazardous effects and was aware of available alternatives, yet was complicit in the cover-up and even actively assisted the profiteers in spreading the use of leaded gasoline to foreign countries"

---

The above about lead was the main point of this thread. But lead in fuel, paint, industrial production, household appliances and elsewhere wasn't the only thing going on. We still have Persistent Organic Pollutants (POPs) all of which are also either Persistent, Bioaccumulative and Toxic (PBTs) or Toxic Organic Micro Pollutants (TOMPs). POPs include the Endocrine Disruptors category (with xenoestrogens)... and you know what that reminds me of?

Source 3 citation: "Studies show that men’s testosterone levels have been declining for decades. The most prominent, a 2007 study in the Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism, revealed a “substantial” drop in U.S. men’s testosterone levels since the 1980s, with average levels declining by about 1% per year. This means, for example, that a 60-year-old man in 2004 had testosterone levels 17% lower than those of a 60-year-old in 1987. Another study of Danish men produced similar findings, with double-digit declines among men born in the 1960s compared to those born in the 1920s."
Very interesting stuff. I think there is some truth in this.

Might be other factor in play SINGLE MOM EFFECT

From Freakonomics

An updated paper was published in 2019 to review the predictions of the original 2001 paper: NBER Working Paper No. 25863 [1]

Overall the authors concluded that the predictions did hold up with strong effects. [2] "We estimate that crime fell roughly 20% between 1997 and 2014 due to legalized abortion. The cumulative impact of legalized abortion on crime is roughly 45%, accounting for a very substantial portion of the roughly 50-55% overall decline from the peak of crime in the early 1990s."

Levitt discusses this paper and the background and history of the original paper (including its criticisms) in an episode of the Freakonomics podcast. Abortion and Crime, Revisited (Ep. 384)

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
hey thanks AttackFormation what an excellent and thorough answer you gave me. I'll look into everything you wrote here.

Guess where I worked for just under a month? around and above leaching tanks that had a lead floor above me that they were cutting into.
Fuok.
@AttackFormation, this is the thread, my bad.