Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Corey Wayne....

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If one simply has a redpill mindset as a praxeology like Rollo describes things will go well. Not so well for those with an ideology mindset.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I always found it interesting that Rollo Tomassi is long married. I wonder what his wife is like. I wonder what RT is like when he’s not presiding over the Manosphere. Probably a weird dork, like Erik von Markovic. A lot of these guys are cut from the same cloth.
No clue.

I think that's what the saying is about never meeting your idols.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why do RP men have to pull? PUAs and dating coaches should have to pull and show receipts.
It's Sunday night QB.

A blogger is writing a book on game. It's typical. Yt is full of dude bro fraud in.

To each their own. If no receipts, I assume it didn't happen.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AMS took that and repackaged the message to be "she's gonna have to suck a whole lot of d*ck"

His actual content and message is good but he does come off as a beta male, he just doesn't really have the charisma that someone like AMS has. I look at corey waynes very first video, it was a decade ago but it still has the exact same intro and format as his modern videos.

His content is also all over the place, for some reason his latest video is about washing your Ass

It seems soy!

AMS looks like he can fight at least.

I mentioned several weak ago about kicking girls off a podcast is funny. It's not game.

It's unfortunate but there's far too many fraudin. Ebooks and shilling rubbish programs &&& no receipts.

If no receipts I assume it's not happening.

Fellas should vet their gurus. Personally, if no receipts, I can't be bothered.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't stand Corey Wayne. I don't see this dude pulling women in real life at all. He's just another dude who gained a lot of followers from his ****ty ebook and he promotes it in every damn video. His advice is super blue/purple pill in my opinion.

I also just find him generally annoying to listen to.
I think a lot of fellas were 1st to the market.

IE bitcoin. Not the best code or tech but 1st mover advantage. If in 2021 today, likely something else will leap frog.

I can say the same thing of early pua or rp today.

Corey Wayne doesn't look like he has an edge or could fight his way out if a wet paper bag. Holding gun I think he would hurt himself like the dork in 6mile who shot his **** off nearly.

Good on anyone who took anything away.

I saw a James Marshall collaboration with Troy Francis. James said THIS journey typically begins with trauma as did Rollo.

For whatever reason he bugs me. Rollo too. There's something off putting. It's the call outs. It's the smiling as he talks about guys taking Ls with a big smile on his face from man cave of monogamy and playing house. Not for me. I don't need a multi hr hypergamy rant.

Corey comes off soft.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is his first video from 2011, or atleast the archived first, I've never saw somebody take this long to say nothing.

Snag87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's Sunday night QB.

A blogger is writing a book on game. It's typical. Yt is full of dude bro fraud in.

To each their own. If no receipts, I assume it didn't happen.
If you're writing a book on game, obviously you should have receipts. However, merely being RP is a different story as there is no implication of sexual success.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is his first video from 2011, or atleast the archived first, I've never saw somebody take this long to say nothing.

Also, he drops the dreaded "That's why im a Life Coach", I mean I can't knock the guy he's got 2500 videos hell of a work ethic but Life Coach is fraudster lingo to me

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're writing a book on game, obviously you should have receipts. However, merely being RP is a different story as there is no implication of sexual success.
It's what's so wackkk atm especially with yt. Also why so few guys are learning rubbish and getting stomped on in the smp.

Far too much shilling rubbish and guys getting exposed.

buddhafukko

Don Juan
Reaction score
CW made millions of dollars as a RE developer long before he became a dating coach. He is fairly unattractive, very short, has a very winy voice and must be almost invisible to women based on lookism, but he is very wealthy, and very confident so I'm sure he's able to pull plenty of tail. He also charges ~$1000/hr for consulting. If you pay close attention it seems he writes a lot of his "listener's questions" as they have very similar stylometry. I think essentially he can't teach game because he doesn't have much, he has money. He has some good advice for beginners.

Reactions: RBK

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
Why fake? In his early videos /podcast he mentioned that he started out using COREY WAYNE's advice / materials. Then when he got a bit of a following Corey Wayne was for "all you betas that want a relationship".
For a while he even tried to transition into financial advice like Dave Ramsey but he didn't get any traction so now his back to dating advice.

Also his books are a blatant rip off of ALAN ROGER CURRIE. The no free attention you won't hear anyone else going on about that but ARC. Then AMS goes on a video rant lambasting ARC (video was embarrassing, he was obviously trying to be fun but came across as cringe.
I actually did check his book out on amazon, There are a few good insights about the dating game, but it is difficult to read because AMS can not write properly. He uses double negatives. There are paragraphs that are more than two pages long. There aren't any chapters. This book was a waste of time for me.

Last edited:

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Posted a video about how the red pill toxic and why men must reject it.

Is AMS stealing people away so he is putting out videos against it? I understand that in principle the red pill ideology can have severely negative impacts on people who do not know how to balance their emotions and their life in general. Same can be said for the other end of the spectrum with blue pill men.

Its one of the first videos I have watched of his in a very long time. Not that he doesnt put out some good information, but I cant get past his high pitched beta personality.

As others have said, he is a watered down version of Doc Love. Maybe he has helped some dudes but he isnt for me.

Just seems weird that he is broadcasting his dislike for the red pillers. Maybe he tried it and couldnt pull it off at one point?
It's just his point of view. Also, it's probably a subject that gets him a lot of views.

CW gives decent practical advice to beginner-level and totally inexperienced guys. His advice is more for guys that are dealing with a specific issue or just want to get a gf, not guys that want to become players. He's more of an advisor for the average guy than some kind of superpimp that's selling a dream like AMS.

He answers people's questions and makes videos about them, rather than rants and raves about what biatches women are and how you have to keep your foot on their necks and your dik in their mouths.

coyote_astro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
AMS is as fake as they can get. Yes it is good entertainment hearing that southern boy butcher the English language and what he does is appeal to men's egos. Nothing more.

Why fake? In his early videos /podcast he mentioned that he started out using COREY WAYNE's advice / materials. Then when he got a bit of a following Corey Wayne was for "all you betas that want a relationship".
Funny how you mentioned that. Just today I stumbled across an AMS old video from 2018, in which he uses CW as an example of a coach whose opinion he'd respect, because he is successfuland has had a large following.
I did not even know he later called him blue pill and stuff (as some of you said here).

Whatever, I don't personally like to idolize anyone, coach or not. Just get value out of the ones that inspire you.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AMS took that and repackaged the message to be "she's gonna have to suck a whole lot of d*ck"

His actual content and message is good but he does come off as a beta male, he just doesn't really have the charisma that someone like AMS has. I look at corey waynes very first video, it was a decade ago but it still has the exact same intro and format as his modern videos.

His content is also all over the place, for some reason his latest video is about washing your Ass

That's to get it ready for AMS.