Cop Eats Weed Brownies And Freaks!

mastacheef

Don Juan
Reaction score
ahhahahahah omg what a noob... it was probably just some of that super dank ahaha

i use to freak out sometimes when i first started smoking but not that bad..

me and my friend made some pot brownies for a flight from Las Vegas to Florida.. and I had a SSSS which was a second security screening and we didn't want to take them until we got on the flight so when I noticed I had that second screening i was like oh ****! the security guard pulled it out of my bag and was like "whats this" im like ".... brownies?" and hes like "oh ok since i can smell them i believe you" i was like WOOO! haha so we took them on the plane and oh man best plane ride ever! everyone was like OH YOU GUYS ARE SO TIRED it was so funny.. ahh funny video tho

Aboleo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
LoL.

What makes it so funny is that he's a police officer eating pot brownies made from confiscated marijuana... and then he calls 911 to tell them about it because he thinks he's having an over-dose-- on weed!

My favorite part: "Everything is moving, like... really slow. Please send help.":crackup:

navyseal2101

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wow, arn't they supposed to have some kind of understanding about drugs as police officers?