"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Cooold approach

Vantagepoint34

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2011
Messages
889
Reaction score
76
Location
Land of slow.
Keen on noticing this HB8 cutie at work. Asked her if she did her hair. Was right on over the weekend she did her hair. Over water break chatted her up but haven't gone for number. Still feels too early and carona chain virus is still too real to be wasting time. Do you guys want to end up like ben affleck in that bad armaggedon movie from early 90's. Live on Dj's and keep game alive. No reason not to...
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

espanish

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 12, 2019
Messages
407
Reaction score
303
Age
43
ok the purpose of this post is?
 
Top