“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Coolest way to get a number!

Duke

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 16, 2003
Messages
914
Reaction score
17
Age
40
Location
Louisiana
Lol, listen to this. My friend had a crazy idea a while back on how to get numbers. He is in a LTR, but his ho is getting all antsy and trying to avoid him. Well tonight on the way back home, we pulled up to a red light, and a couple of fine chicks were on the other side of the white line.

My cousin goes, "Think we should?"
I go, "Yeah" :D
The light turns green and we're both driving parallel to each other.
My cuz was driving so I leaned forward and smiled & waved at the 2 HBs. They both smiled back and rolled down their window.
We rolled ours down too. My cuz, who is a pretty natural DJ (with some AFC defficiencies) asked for their names and then we introduced ourselves.

Then he asked for one of the chick's for her cell number. She gave it to him! LOL! We were driving along a curvy-ass road, and we were yelling over all the noise, but she gave us her number! My friend gave me the number (since he is in a LTR).
I think I will call her, but only to casually get her friend's number (the friend was hotter :p )

We kept the chit chat going for a little while, but the chick driving yelled that we should be watching the road. hahaha.

The moral of the story is twofold, kids:
1) Women like that James Bond element of danger.
2) Don't be afraid to try stupid-sounding, but INNOVATIVE sh!t!
Chances are the chick will appreciate your originality.

:cool:
-Duke
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

TDOT

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 24, 2004
Messages
139
Reaction score
0
Location
I used a wrench
MY NEW WAY TO GET A NUMBER:

SAY TO HER:

"I'M GOING TO DO SOMETHING I USUALLY DON'T DO FOR PEOPLE,
A FAVOR."

"I'M GOING TO DO YOU A FAVOR, BY ALLOWING YOU, TO GIVE ME,
YOUR PHONE NUMBER"


PLEASE SAY THIS WITH A HUGE SMILE
BOTH LOWER AND UPPER SETS OF TEETH SHOWING OR
ELSE IT MAY NOT WORK.
 
Top